1255 Second Avenue, New York, NY 10065 Map · Phone number

• Save the Dress
  • Kaki Intimates

6 Reviews for Madame Paulette

Kaneesha · Married on 01/30/2016

After buying a Vera Wang gown at a sample sale, I received a coupon for Madame Paulette's tailoring services. Because it was a sample dress, the tailor took the dress in, fixed a few structural issues, and had the dress cleaned. I had four fittings before my wedding, and I came to enjoy traveling to Manhattan with my wedding shoes and jewelry. My mom, aunt, and baby cousins met me at Madame Paulette each time, and we had fun chatting with the staff, asking questions, and taking pictures. When I picked up the dress a few days before leaving for my destination wedding, the staff gave me directions for holding and transporting the dress on the plane, and a kit for stain removal. In the end, the gown was immaculate and fit me like a glove! I ended up using the stain remover kit after brushing against blue food coloring on my cake. When I can, I'll be sure to return to have my dress cleaned and preserved! Thank you, Madame Paulette!

Sent on 03/08/2016
  • Stefanie

Stefanie · Married on 05/30/2015

I used Madame Paulette for alterations to my wedding dress because they were recommended by J.Crew bridal and I was so happy with the results. Every appointment was easy to make, the staff were friendly and attentive, and the dress was stunning; fit me perfectly. While I didn't need many alterations (just hemmed, cups sewn in and snap closure on chest) I do not doubt their ability to alter any dress both easy and intricate! Thank you again for your help!

Love, Stefanie

Sent on 07/20/2015

Peg · Married on 05/10/2014

Madame Paulette was recommended to me by the J. Crew Bridal store where I purchased my wedding dress. I figured that they would be familiar with and have experience with the J. Crew dresses and therefore be a good choice. Although it was impractical (due to the fact that I live 2 hours away) I went with Madame Paulette and was not disappointed. The appointments were easy to make and when I was in the salon received very good and friendly service. I'll admit that the alterations were pricey, but completely worth it. My dress fit perfectly and looked great. I would definitely recommend, but do be warned that you may suffer from sticker shock.

Sent on 10/01/2014

• 1255 Second Avenue New York, 10065 See on map
    Location of (Madame Paulette)