3660 E. New York St #1524, Aurora, IL 60504 Map · Phone number

About M. Renee Photography Studios

At M. Renee Photography Studios we are all about the moments...

Photography is a wonderful medium in which you can capture fleeting glances and unexpected moments and freeze them into memories that can be cherished for a lifetime. It is important that the photographs we take represent you, which is why we couple a photojournalistic style with our own artistic flair to give you unique, timeless images you'll love for years to come!

It is my firm belief that beautiful photography does not have to cost exorbitant amounts of money. M. Renee Photography Studios we offers exquisite images at reasonable rates. We have wedding packages for any budget and even offer the opportunity to customize your own package.

Wedding66
Wedding81
Wedding66

3 Reviews for M. Renee Photography Studios

Audra · Married on 05/02/2010

Miguel was FANTASTIC! My fiancee and I were not going to get engagement photos because we couldn't afford them and nearly had a heart attack when she told us how little she charged! The photos are more beautiful than I can ever imagine- she is so talented! She also had our photos ready really fast! I am very pleased that we used her services for our pictures and can't wait to use her again in the future!

Sent on 05/06/2010

Matt · Married on 10/02/2010

1.0

Unfortunately Miguel showed up 15 minutes late, failed to repose pictures that didn't turn out well the first time, and worst of all continually avoided phone calls and emails asking where the pictures were after she said they were in the mail. Even if the post office lost the first attempt, how as a professional do you send someone's wedding pictures through the regular mail, uncertified? Would not use again and definitely would not recommend.

Sent on 12/28/2010

J · Married on 10/07/2011

0.0

I had to cancel my wedding due to domestic violence, and called Renee to inform her of this. It was stated on the contract that I would promptly receive a refund, less a retainer fee.

I had not gotten a response from her, and I know she didn't show up at the venue so she couldn't claim that she never received my calls or emails.

I tried to take her to small claims court but she refuses to acknowledge the fact that she owes me money (I suspect she spent it all a long time ago). Now I am out over $1000.

Avoid her at all costs. You will not receive prompt calls back, emails, or professional service whatsoever.

Sent on 05/09/2012