4121 Ute Highway, Lyons, CO 80540 Map · Phone number
  • Real Weddings 2

• Real Weddings 8

25 Reviews for Lyons Farmette

Errin · Married on 09/02/2018

We had our wedding at The Farmette at the beginning of September and it was AMAZING! We received so many compliments from people saying it was the best wedding that have been to. The Farmette gives you the ability to customize and decorate as you please and hire your own vendors and they were super great to work with. The best part of the Farmette was using their in house coordinator, Dahlia Events and Designs, specifically, GEORGIA!! She was amazing and I do know how anything that day would have happened without her. All of the guests were even raving about her. She was on point with coordinating but also so laid back, she made me feel great the entire days and months leading up to it as well. Last but not least, we used Farmette Flowers (Kim and Helen) and they were phenomenal! I have never seen prettier flowers in my life and everything was perfection. I almost cried seeing my bouquet and the arrangements throughout the ceremony were just amazing. I couldnt have asked for a better day, place or vendors. Five stars is not enough

Sent on 09/17/2018
  • Marissa

Marissa · Married on 08/25/2018

Farmette Flowers

We had so much fun working with Kim and the folks at the Farmette! Our wedding was wildflower themed, in place of traditional colors, so the flowers were especially important to pulling the whole thing together. We couldn’t have chosen better people to work with. Kim and the team were so wonderful, flexible, creative, and receptive to our ideas, while also taking the reins when necessary. Not only was our wedding day beautifully adorned by flowers, but we came to really adore our new Farmette friends.

Thanks y’all!!

Sent on 11/18/2018

Alima · Married on 07/01/2018

The Lyons Farmette is BEAUTIFUL! We are so so happy that we got married there! We were looking for a somewhat laid-back, but still beautiful and well-maintained venue for our wedding. We had actually already sort-of-decided on a different venue, but still had our tour booked at Lyons Farmette, and figured we might as well check it out. Within 5 minutes on being on the property, my husband and I both turned to each other and went "this is where we have to get married!" It is such an intimate venue, but there's enough space for a fairly large wedding to not feel crowded or cramped at all. We are so glad that we chose to have our wedding here, and all of our guests raved about it as well!

We also used Farmette Flowers (the on-property florists) for our flowers, and they were absolutely stunning. Helen and her team did such an amazing job and really listened to our vision for our wedding. Everything was beautiful, and during dinner my husband and I couldn't stop talking about how much we loved all of the florals!

Sent on 07/15/2018