1000 Village Road PO Box 1110, Granby, CO 80446 Map · Phone number
  • Pricing
  • Real Weddings 1

About Granby Ranch

Chairlift Weddings in the Colorado Rockies

Nestled in a secluded mountain valley with chairlift access to sweeping views of the Continental Divide, Granby Ranch is the ideal setting for an intimate Rocky Mountain wedding. Host your mountain-top or golf course ceremony, reception, and rehearsal dinner all onsite at Granby Ranch.

Your guests will love access to golfing, mountain biking, hiking, fishing, skiing, and onsite restaurants in our cozy mountain lodge. You'll love the personalized attention you'll receive from our professional planning team. They'll help you arrange the wedding of your dreams!

• Chairlift processions to mountain-top ceremonies
  • Golf course ceremonies with sweeping views
  • Group activities for your guests
  • Reception space for up to 175 people
  • Professional catering
  • Discounted lodging
  • Group transportation

Take a Site Tour!

Visit Granby Ranch to plan your mountain wedding. You'll take a chairlift to our mountain-top ceremony location or visit our golf course ceremony site with sweeping views of the Colorado Rockies. Our professional event planning team will help you plan the wedding of your dreams, with four seasons of amenities and personalized services for an exhilarating retreat from the ordinary. Contact us at 970.887.5210 for more information or to schedule a site tour.

Granby Ranch is located just 90 minutes from Denver, Colorado and 20 minutes from Winter Park and the western entrance of Rocky Mountain National Park. Get directions, then visit us for your next mountain adventure.

64ec9bef2f4a63c2 0230

44 Reviews for Granby Ranch

Granby Ranch 1
Granby Ranch 2

Melanie · Married on 08/02/2018

Gorgeous ceremony site and awesome service!

Granby Ranch was everything I hoped for and more! I had my wedding in August and it was the best! Devon was wonderful to work with and helped answer any questions I had through out the process and my guest were raving about how fun and friendly staff were throughout the night. Because they only do one wedding a day, they make you feel really special. I'm a relatively funky bride and wanted to create a bohemian, festivally type vibe to this venue and having the place to ourselves for 12 hours definitely helped us create exactly the look I was going for. My husband is an avid skier so we wanted to have our wedding at a ski resort but I wanted to do a lot of unique design elements to make it as quirky and arsty as I am. I felt like Granby Ranch allowed us to really personalize our wedding compared to other ski resorts.

The food exceeded expectations and even my most foody of relatives kept bringing up how great the food was weeks after the event. That steak was melt in your mouth perfection!

And that's not even the best part of having my wedding here. Vista Ridge is to die for! As soon as I saw it, I was sold! It is the most beautiful site I've ever been too. You even get to walk down the aisle through an aspen grove! Plus, the Bridal Yurt is super cute. I highly recommend any bride looking for the perfect mountain wedding. What's a better place to say your 'I do's' than on top of a mountain?

Sent on 10/21/2018

Katelyn · Married on 07/22/2017

Granby Ranch was the most beautiful wedding venue for our Colorado wedding! As Colorado natives, we loved the Granby area and knew we wanted to get married there. We originally saw the venue in July 2016, and booked Granby Ranch for our wedding in July 2017! We knew there were a few transitions of wedding coordinators while we were planning our wedding, and we were fortunate enough to work with Cassidy during the months leading up to the wedding! Cassidy and her team were so amazing, they made our entire dream wedding possible! Cassidy responded to our emails quickly, accommodated a few additional people for our wedding tasting in May 2017, and was helpful and made everything possible on our wedding day! Our wedding was scheduled for 3:00pm, and we had some lightning around 1:30pm, and Granby Ranch had to close the lift for safety reasons. The staff notified us that our ceremony at Vista Ridge will be very unlikely. While we are trying to decide where to move the ceremony location, the sky clears up and we didn’t have any lightning for the rest of the afternoon! Cassidy let us know that it was now safe for us to have the ceremony at Vista Ridge, and to allow guests on the chairlift. Cassidy and her team worked so hard to turn the day around and make our wedding ceremony at Vista Ridge possible! Our guests were stunned by the views at Vista Ridge, and said it was one of the best weddings they had ever been to! Granby Ranch is a beautiful location with great food, wide variety of drinks, and a great setup! All together shows how hard the Granby Ranch staff worked to make our day amazing! Our wedding at Granby Ranch was wonderful and everything we dreamed of! We highly recommend Granby Ranch as a wedding venue!

Sent on 08/14/2017

Granby Ranch's reply:

Katelyn,
    Thank you for the kind words. I am so grateful that we were able to have the ceremony at Vista Ridge. Safety is of course our number one priority, however I wanted you to have your vision nearly as much as you did. Thankfully it all worked out. You and Alex were an absolute dream to work with, even when it was looking grim. I hope to see you this winter season, or stop in anytime.
    Cassidy

Michele · Married on 07/01/2017

What an amazing venue! As the mother-of-the-bride, I could not have been more pleased with all the assistance from Granby Ranch Staff. I was a little concerned when I had a difficult time a couple weeks prior and I had difficulty getting answers to questions I emailed, but after learning our wedding coordinator had fallen ill, I understood the delay and was informed "not to worry"! Everything went smoothly the day of the wedding....from the assistance at the lift ride, to the fabulous food and the attentiveness of the staff! Our wedding planner, Cassidy, asked if I needed anything when I arrived at the reception and I said, "Water"! I had it within 5 minutes! High recommendations from our family!

Sent on 07/06/2017

Granby Ranch's reply:

Thank you Michele for your kind words and understanding. Its never a good time to have pneumonia but right before peak wedding season was certainly the worst. It was my privilege to assist with Anna and Tyler's big day. Best Wishes.
    - Cassidy

Granby Ranch Pricing

Granby Ranch Price Rates

Granby Ranch FAQ

• Do you have a site fee for wedding receptions at your venue? Yes
  • Do you have a site fee for wedding ceremonies at your venue? Yes
  • Which of the following are included in starting site fee? Bridal Suite, Chairs, China, Clean Up, Event Planning, Flatware, Glassware, Lighting/Sound, Linens, Parking, Set Up, Tables, Transportation
  • Which of the following are included in the cost of wedding catering? Cake Cutting, Dessert, Server(s)
  • Which of the following are included in the starting price for bar service? Bartender(s), House Wine
  • What is the maximum capacity of your venue? 200
  • What is the minimum number of guests required to book your venue? 40
  • How many event spaces or rooms does your venue offer? 2
  • Describe your venue: Banquet Hall, Restaurant
  • What kind of settings are available? Indoor, Uncovered Outdoor, Scenic Views
  • Which of the following wedding events does your venue service? Ceremony, Reception, Engagement Party, Rehearsal Dinner
  • What event services do you offer? Bar Services, Event Rentals, Pet Friendly, Set Up
  • What bar services do you provide? Bartender(s), Cash Bar, Champagne Toast, Limited Bar, Open Bar
  • What event items are available? Chairs, Dance Floor, Tables
  • What food and beverage items are available? Linens
  • What transportation and access is available? Parking, Wheelchair Access
  • What months are included in your peak season? May, June, July, August, September
  • What months are included in your off-peak season? January, February, March

Real Weddings

• Amore' Entertainment
    Amore' Entertainment Wedding DJs

Why not kick off your greatest adventure with an adventure in of itself? With a variety of recreational activities they can incorporate into a wedding day, Granby Ranch is THE place to make this adventure happen. Not adventurous? That’s ok! Granby Ranch has picturesque mountain views and an attentive staff perfect for just about everyone. Speaking as an experienced DJ and Master of Ceremonies, I can attest to the determination and professionalism of this staff that I had the opportunity to work with at the Maxwell / Buroski wedding. (Written by 15 time award winning Colorado wedding MC/DJ, Matt Martindale with Amore’ DJ Entertainment. Consistently serving Fort Collins to Estes Park, Colorado Springs, Denver, Boulder, Greeley, Vail and ALL across Colorado!)

• From the Hip Photo
    From the Hip Photo Wedding Photographers

There aren't many places in the world like the wedding ceremony site at the top of the ski lift at Granby Ranch! You walk through an aspen-lined path and emerge into a clearing with a wide-open panorama of the mountains. It's basically set on the edge of a cliff with a glorious drop and it is quintessential Colorado at its best. Plus, it's gorgeous both in winter and in summer!

• 1000 Village Road, PO Box 1110 Granby, 80446 See on map