TeNeil Hartley Events

Littleton, CO View map Visit website
$3,500 Package Price

$3,500 Package Price

TeNeil Hartley Events is a full-service wedding planning company based out of Denver, Colorado. Lead wedding designer TeNeil Hartley creates a custom plan to seamlessly execute the details of your big day. Her organization, attention to detail and superior communication ensures an enjoyable, stress-free wedding planning experience. TeNeil takes the time to get to know you and your vision, so that once your wedding day arrives, it reflects your dreams perfectly. TeNeil Hartley Events even limits the number of weddings they do each year to ensure you have their undivided attention. Enjoy this unique and exciting time in your life with the help of TeNeil Hartley Events!

TeNeil Hartley Events offers a variety of services to ensure that your planning experience runs smoothly. Services include:

• Consultation
  • To-do lists
  • Time lines
  • Day-of coordination
  • Woman-owned

What is the starting price for day-of wedding coordination?

$1600

What is the starting price for partial wedding planning?

$3500

What is the starting price for full wedding planning?

$6000

Do you offer an hourly rate?

What is the hourly rate?

$50

What wedding events do you provide services for?

Ceremony
Reception
Rehearsal Dinner

What wedding planning services do you offer?

Budget Analysis
Partial Planning
Timelines
To-Do Lists
Vendor Referrals

What weddings do you have experience planning?

Civil
Cultural
Destination
Elopement
Eco-Friendly
Military
Non-Religious
Religious

How many planners are on your team?

• Rebecca
    Rebecca B. Married on 09/17/2021

Wonderful wedding planner

Hire TeNeil! Seriously, you won't regret it. We worked together for 2 years due to our original wedding being cancelled due to COVID, and I feel so lucky to have had her as our wedding planner. I found the process of planning a wedding to be very stressful, but whenever I spoke with TeNeil, she completely put my mind at ease and assured me that everything would turn out great. And it did! Our wedding day went so smoothly-not a single thing went awry. TeNeil is kind, professional, organized, and honest, and we could not have had the beautiful wedding we did without her. Thank you TeNeil!!!
    Nina R. Married on 07/01/2021

Simply the best!

If you're looking for a wedding planner, your search is over. TeNeil and her team are simply the best.

There was not one time during my planning process or during our wedding day that I was ever seriously concerned about something coming together. And that's not to say we didn't have hiccups along the way - we did! TeNeil just never allowed hiccups to become major problems. Everything had a solution!

I also had a few issues with our venue and TeNeil was extremely helpful in navigating those conversations. I'm honestly not sure what we would have done without her. But I can confidently say it would not have come together and it would not have been a pleasant experience.

TeNeil is great because she is confident, responsible, and incredibly kind and authentic. A few wedding planners I spoke to - actually made me more anxious! TeNeil was the opposite.

A week before our wedding it was clear that it was going to rain/storm during our outdoor ceremony. TeNeil and my mom immediately went to work to come up with a plan. Sure enough, it rained. But everything was perfect!

You're going to have things come up during your planning process - and when you do, you'll want TeNeil by your side!
  • Lindsay
    Lindsay V. Married on 05/22/2021

Saved the Day

Our wedding planner quit our vendor a week and a half before our wedding. TeNeil was hired by our venue to help us get through the last week of wedding planning and manage our day. She completely saved us! I don't know what we would have done without her and our day would not have gone as smoothly if she wasn't there. She's unbelievably professional, talented, and detail-oriented. If I had to redo my wedding, I would have hired her from day one.

• WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2020 Winner
  • WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2019 Winner
  • WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2018 Winner

Pricing

TeNeil Hartley Events Price Rates

Daisy's Front Porch Flowers, Events & Creative Studio Daisy's Front Porch Flowers, Events & Creative Studio Wedding Florists

I have had the honor to work with TeNeil of TeNeil Hartley Events several times. She is very organized, an excellent facilitator and knows what is important for making an event run smoothly. She also is very easy to work and communicate with. TeNeil runs her business with exceptional professionalism.

9249 S Broadway, #200-231 Littleton, 80129
719-470-2551
719-529-0362
Location of (TeNeil Hartley Events)
150 County Road 442 Grand Lake, 80447 See on map

Other vendors in Denver for your wedding