43 Reviews for Granby Ranch

Parking (3)
Limited Bar (2)
Wheelchair Access (2)
43 Granby Ranch Reviews

My husband and I got married this September at Granby Ranch and were so pleased with the venue! Cassidy was incredibly accommodating and very professional. She was on my team from day one. We planned the wedding long-distance and Cassidy was always helpful with questions and helping me figure things out. Highly recommend the venue, especially with the most beautiful ceremony views!

Profile Picture Kimberly, 9/17/17, 1 Review
Category: Ceremony & Reception Venue
Services Used: Bartender(s), Champagne Toast, Limited Bar, Indoor, Scenic Views, Uncovered Outdoor, Linens, Event Rentals, In-House Bar, Chairs, Dance Floor, Tables
3.2

I so badly wanted to give Granby Ranch 5 stars. The chairlift ride, the views at Vista Ridge, having the bridal Yurt, and the experience itself were definitely 5 stars!! We had live band play outside during the cocktail hour on the upper deck and chose to have our first dance there right after we got off the chairlift. Granby Ranch was great at accommodating this. Jordan and Cassidy did a great job checking in on us and making sure we were able to try some of the appetizers. Everyone at GR, including the chair lift operators, were sweet and made us feel special. However, there were some items that did not go as initially planned. The responsiveness before our big day was difficult. I understood Granby Ranch was going through a transition; however, it often took multiple weeks and me emailing a couple of times to get a response. I knew they were overwhelmed, but I felt that some details were overlooked. During our ceremony, the speakers at Vista Ridge did not work. Some of our guests stated they could not hear. We chose to have our ceremony videotaped for a keepsake, and unfortunately are not able to hear any of it. The beers we agreed upon were different than what was actually provided at our reception. We also paid for a 90 minute cocktail hour and I heard from numerous guests that they had to pay for their drinks, even when they didn't ask for top shelf liquor! Most of my guests chose not to get a drink, as they believed they had to pay for it. This was a little frustrating to hear as I felt that our money for the cocktail hour went to waste. Overall, these became minor things throughout the day. Our wedding was still so much fun and unique. We had so many people complimenting how amazing this venue was.

Profile Picture Leah, 8/19/17, 2 Reviews
Category: Ceremony & Reception Venue
Services Used: Scenic Views, Parking, Wheelchair Access, In-House Bar, Set Up, Chairs, Dance Floor, Tables, Bartender(s), Cash Bar, Champagne Toast, Open Bar, Linens

Granby Ranch was the most beautiful wedding venue for our Colorado wedding! As Colorado natives, we loved the Granby area and knew we wanted to get married there. We originally saw the venue in July 2016, and booked Granby Ranch for our wedding in July 2017! We knew there were a few transitions of wedding coordinators while we were planning our wedding, and we were fortunate enough to work with Cassidy during the months leading up to the wedding! Cassidy and her team were so amazing, they made our entire dream wedding possible! Cassidy responded to our emails quickly, accommodated a few additional people for our wedding tasting in May 2017, and was helpful and made everything possible on our wedding day! Our wedding was scheduled for 3:00pm, and we had some lightning around 1:30pm, and Granby Ranch had to close the lift for safety reasons. The staff notified us that our ceremony at Vista Ridge will be very unlikely. While we are trying to decide where to move the ceremony location, the sky clears up and we didn’t have any lightning for the rest of the afternoon! Cassidy let us know that it was now safe for us to have the ceremony at Vista Ridge, and to allow guests on the chairlift. Cassidy and her team worked so hard to turn the day around and make our wedding ceremony at Vista Ridge possible! Our guests were stunned by the views at Vista Ridge, and said it was one of the best weddings they had ever been to! Granby Ranch is a beautiful location with great food, wide variety of drinks, and a great setup! All together shows how hard the Granby Ranch staff worked to make our day amazing! Our wedding at Granby Ranch was wonderful and everything we dreamed of! We highly recommend Granby Ranch as a wedding venue!

Profile Picture Katelyn, 7/22/17, 2 Reviews
Category: Ceremony & Reception Venue
Services Used: Parking, Indoor, Scenic Views, Uncovered Outdoor, Linens, Chairs, Dance Floor, Tables, Event Rentals, In-House Bar, Set Up, Bartender(s), Cash Bar, Champagne Toast, Open Bar
3.9

There were many things were were VERY happy with but a few things that could have been better. First- Vista Ridge is a super beautiful site and just stunning! If you can get married there. We got married on Sunday July 16th and after making our way up the chairlift at about 1:45/2pm- we were told there was a lightening storm 18 miles away and they could not let our guests up to the ceremony location and we would need to go down via a shuttle. What a bummer- especially after seeing nothing but blue skies on the chairlift up! So we decided to do a very quick ceremony with our bridal parties and parents up there- which was beautiful and special. Not what we expected but we made the best of the situation and had 2 ceremonies! I completely understand safety concerns & that this was out of peoples control. However- two things could have been handled better. First- the communication about this from the coordinators. When we booked- we were told there would be more flexibility (i.e. cocktail hour moved up and wedding later)- but the lift closes at 5pm no matter what. Second- the fact that they wouldn't let our two other ushers up for the ceremony or let us take the chairlift down while there were bikers allowed up the entire time. Most of our guests weren't able to have the chairlift experience but they watched a lot of bikers have it while they waited for ceremony #2 to start. Something to think about when you spend over $4,000 just for the wedding site.

Great things:
The food was fantastic! And good value.
Flexibility with beer choices!
The banquet lead was great- he was very professional and flexible with the changes due to weather.
Location!
Recs: If you love Vista Ridge and want a summer wedding- consider having your ceremony at noon. Also- set up times to talk with event coordinator- she's hard to get in touch with once it's June.

Overall- great location, great food, but communication and responsiveness could have been better.

Profile Picture Tahra, 7/16/17, 4 Reviews
Category: Ceremony & Reception Venue
Services Used: In-House Bar, Set Up, Bartender(s), Champagne Toast, Open Bar, Chairs, Dance Floor, Tables, Indoor, Scenic Views, Uncovered Outdoor, Linens

What an amazing venue! As the mother-of-the-bride, I could not have been more pleased with all the assistance from Granby Ranch Staff. I was a little concerned when I had a difficult time a couple weeks prior and I had difficulty getting answers to questions I emailed, but after learning our wedding coordinator had fallen ill, I understood the delay and was informed "not to worry"! Everything went smoothly the day of the wedding....from the assistance at the lift ride, to the fabulous food and the attentiveness of the staff! Our wedding planner, Cassidy, asked if I needed anything when I arrived at the reception and I said, "Water"! I had it within 5 minutes! High recommendations from our family!

Profile Picture Michele, 7/1/17, 1 Review
Category: Catering, Ceremony & Reception Venue, Wedding Planning

Granby Ranch was a beautiful venue for our destination wedding! We received great service from all of the staff. We were caught in between a transition of wedding coordinators so there were some things that didn't get communicated, but problems were quickly addressed and solved with Cassidy and her staff. Thank you for the most perfect day!

Profile Picture Anna, 7/1/17, 1 Review
Category: Ceremony & Reception Venue

Excellent venue. All of our guests were stunned by the views, everyone enjoyed the novelty of riding the ski lift to the site. We had lots of compliments on all the food, especially the chicken and waffles appetizer and palisade tomato soup and grilled cheese appetizer. Staff was very helpful, very organized, and put a lot of effort into making the day smooth and stress free for ourselves. They assisted with set up, clean up, directing guests, communicating with vendors, the wedding organizer even helped cart around my veil and dress while we did photos. Worth the cost for all the extras and included assistance.

Profile Picture Hillary, 6/3/17, 8 Reviews
Category: Ceremony & Reception Venue
Services Used: In-House Bar, Set Up, Chairs, Dance Floor, Tables, Parking, Wheelchair Access, Indoor, Scenic Views, Uncovered Outdoor, Linens, Bartender(s), Cash Bar, Champagne Toast, Limited Bar, Open Bar

Granby Ranch was the PERFECT venue for our Colorado destination wedding on 9/24/16. Our friends and family are still RAVING about the ceremony view and the reception food, and many of them said they want to come back to Granby Ranch for family vacations in the future. I apologize for the long review, but there are just so many reasons we loved Granby Ranch.

First and foremost, the chair lift rides and the mountaintop ceremony location provided the perfect Colorado experience for our guests (This was super important to us, since 100% of our guests came in from out of state). The view at the ceremony site is truly incredible and one of the best that we've seen anywhere.

Another thing we loved about the venue is that there’s plenty of convenient, affordable and quality lodging available right on the property. All of our guests rented condos in Base Camp One, and they absolutely LOVED their accommodations. The condos are modern, spacious and right next door to the chair lift and reception location. It doesn’t get more convenient than that! They are all privately owned, so we weren’t able to do a room block, but a majority of them are available through VRBO.com, so our guests didn’t have any trouble figuring out how to book their rooms once we told them where to go. We also loved that there were so many on-site activities for our guests to do at Granby Ranch. Several of our friends went hiking, biking and golfing during the weekend.

To top it all off, the food was AMAZING and the entire day was seamless and perfect thanks to the amazing team at Granby Ranch. We could not have dreamed of a more perfect wedding.

Profile Picture Christi , 9/24/16, 6 Reviews
Services Used: Linens, Uncovered Outdoor, Chairs

Seriously - what can I say about this venue! The whole team is amazing - whether they are helping you with catering or any other questions that you may have about planning a wedding!! We not only had a Welcome Party on the lawn, but we had our ceremony and our reception there as well - everything was perfect and everyone (our guests) had a blast! If I could have a wedding every year (with my husband) I would without a doubt have it at Granby Ranch! The view was breathtaking and the people were so helpful!

Profile Picture Heather, 8/13/16, 4 Reviews
Services Used: Chairs, Event Rentals, Uncovered Outdoor, Linens

Our wedding at Granby Ranch was beautiful! It was a pleasure to work with the team at the ranch- they were super helpful with the dozens of questions we had over the several months of planning. The food was delicious and all of our guests raved about the fantastic time they had at the venue over the weekend. Thank you!!!

Profile Picture User4648976, 2+ years ago, 4 Reviews
Services Used: Uncovered Outdoor, Event Rentals, Chairs, Linens

We have nothing but praise Granby Ranch and the staff who made our day so very memorable. When we first visited the Granby Ranch, we got a tour from Emily, who seemed to understand us and what we wanted right away. We were blown away by the views at the ceremony site at the top of the mountain. We also thought having our guests ride the chair lift up the mountain for the ceremony would be a unique experience. Emily's professionalism, kindness, and, of course, the beautiful mountain views made the decision to book the venue an easy one. Emily left Granby Ranch shortly thereafter and we started working with Amy. We could not be happier with all her help over the past several months! Amy helped us coordinate everything surrounding our wedding weekend: the welcome party the day before, the ceremony, the reception... She was very helpful, extremely nice, and always responded quickly to what seemed like an endless list of questions. Patty did a wonderful job coordinating our rehearsal the day before the wedding and making sure everyone knew what to before and after the ceremony on the day itself. She even radioed down our drink orders and had them waiting for us when we got off the chair lift after the ceremony. Sometimes it's the little things... People really liked the food: both the pizzas, salad, and varied mini-desserts we had during our welcome party, and the mostly vegetarian menu we served during the reception. Their kitchen staff knows what they're doing. As for the front of the house, everyone we talked to was really nice, professional, and effective. Another plus about Granby Ranch is that it has plenty of available lodging options so our guests had no problem finding a place close by that fit their budget. Granby Ranch is certainly not the cheapest place to have a wedding. However, we thought it was a great value because it provided a wonderful mountain wedding experience. We had a perfect wedding that we (and most of our guests) will never forget.

Profile Picture Sara, 8/22/15, 1 Review
Category: Ceremony & Reception Venue, Rehearsal Dinner Location

This place gave us our dream wedding. The crew was so kind and helpful; but I have to give a particular shout out to Patty. She made the day so special and made us feel cared for and relaxed. Beautiful place and people can't recommend it enough!

Profile Picture Madeline, 8/9/15, 2 Reviews
Category: Ceremony & Reception Venue

My husband and I were extremely satisfied with the fabulous attention, service and support we received from Emily Burgess and the entire staff that worked at our wedding on December 29. From our first visit with Emily in the fall, up until the wedding on December 29, she was incredibly helpful, informative, supportive and attentive to our needs and desires for our wedding. She kept us well informed throughout the whole planning process and was wonderful to work with! She provided us with great suggestions for vendors for our flowers and cake. On the day of our wedding, Emily and the entire staff far exceeded our expectations, and their attention and service made our day far more special and memorable than we had ever dreamed it would be! The entire staff was extremely friendly, helpful, and really contributed to making our day one we will never forget!

Profile Picture User4665186, 2+ years ago, 1 Review
Category: Ceremony & Reception Venue

Granby Ranch is an absolutely amazing venue! Simply breathtaking!
Everything was perfect, and our wedding ladies - Emily and Amy - were exactly what a Bride needs on her big day, and all the planning that goes into it.
If you have any reservations regarding the location, take it from a Bride, my day was perfect and if you honor Granby Ranch with your wedding, your day will be perfect as well!

Profile Picture Shannon, 9/18/14, 1 Review
Category: Ceremony & Reception Venue, Rehearsal Dinner Location

We had such a wonderful time working with and having our ceremony at Granby Ranch. The service was top-notch (shout out to Amy and Emily, they were amazing!) and the venue couldn't have possibly been better. Gorgeous views of the National Park right at your ceremony site, it almost looks fake. And how many people can say they and their guests took a ski lift up to their wedding?
The staff were so accommodating - anything we asked for they could provide. This also parlays to the pricing, it was a lot of money, but you get what you pay for because this was worth it. I have never had better wedding food, the staff during the reception were so lovely and personable, lodging is right next door, I could go on.
It's also important to note that they're very gay-friendly (my partner and I obviously couldn't have a union ceremony somewhere they're not), but if that's important to you you're welcome to take it from me that it's not even remotely an issue and we were treated (presumably) like any other couple they've dealt with. Five stars!

Profile Picture Mike, 9/5/14, 1 Review
4.7

Magnificent views, wonderful staff & excellent food

Granby Ranch is the perfect place for a wedding. I can’t think of a better location to be married than on a mountain top within a two-hour drive from Denver. Your guests will love taking the chairlift to the ceremony site and gush about the amazing views.

I imagine it’s common for any couple to worry about spending too much money on a venue but Granby Ranch provides a good value for the remarkable location, awesome service and excellent catering. My partner and I worried about putting together an affordable reception without serving our guests the stereotypical rubber chicken dinner. The chefs at Granby Ranch prepared a prime rib and salmon buffet that our guests applauded as one of the best wedding meals they have eaten.

Amy Buzhardt and the staff at Granby Ranch were a joy to work with. We didn’t decide on the venue until three months before our wedding day. Though the timing was tight, Amy typically got back to us within 24 hours of us phoning or emailing her. They were also incredibly flexible, even changing the number of tables for our reception the day of the ceremony.

We had a same-sex ceremony and the staff treated us wonderfully. They were genuinely kind to our guests and put us at ease that we wouldn’t have to worry about inappropriate behavior that you might expect in a rural location. I would wholeheartedly recommend Granby Ranch to the gay and lesbian community.

Our friends are also drinkers so it was important for us to have a location with plenty of rooms nearby. Granby Ranch offers a variety of housing options close to the ceremony site ranging from affordable options a short drive away to condos with mountain views that are within walking distance of the reception.

The only downside is that mobile phone service is spotty near the ceremony and reception sites which was a problem when our guests tried to contact us. Other than that, I would recommend Granby Ranch to anyone.

Profile Picture User4419854, 2+ years ago, 1 Review
Category: Catering, Ceremony & Reception Venue

My husband and I only looked at one venue and Granby Ranch was it! We loved that the venue had so many options and that we didn't have to bring in our own caterer or worry about rentals for the day. We loved working with Emily and our day couldn't have gone any better.

Profile Picture Caitlin, 8/15/14, 4 Reviews
Category: Ceremony & Reception Venue, Wedding Cake

Granby Ranch is the perfect wedding venue if you are looking for something with amazing mountain views. It is absolutely beautiful and is a lot less expensive than a lot of the other ski resorts in Colorado. Many of my wedding guests told me that riding the ski lift up to the ceremony made the wedding very memorable. Vista Ridge is gorgeous and the reception area is great. The food and the Granby Ranch Grill House Wine were delicious. The staff was very helpful and responsive to emails and questions. They were going through a staffing change at the time I was planning my wedding and I still felt very taken care of. I couldn’t imagine getting married anywhere else!

Profile Picture User4713622, 2+ years ago, 5 Reviews
Category: Catering, Ceremony & Reception Venue

Granby Ranch exceeded my expectations! From the staff to the beautiful mountain top view, I was never disappointed. I would recommend them to anyone looking to get married in Colorado! I absolutely loved working with Amy and Emily (wedding coordinators)! They responded quickly to every question, comment and suggestion I had!

Profile Picture Mabon, 7/26/14, 1 Review
Category: Catering, Ceremony & Reception Venue, Event Rentals & Photobooths
0.2

I was the first bride this year to not get married at vista ridge, and I learned real fast, that Granby doesn't adapt well to things when they don't go according to plan. The speakers didn't work, so there was no audio for my ceremony. Due to the change in plans, we were ready to eat at 5:23, and we were told by catering that we had to wait until 5:30, because that's what the original plan was. I'm sorry...my plan was to marry my husband at the top of a mountain. I needed to be flexible, but Granby Ranch catering did not. Then, the "hosted" ice cream sunday station, consisted of pre-scooped, soupy ice cream cups. We started to run low and one of the Granby Caterers actually told my guests...Sorry...the bride and groom only paid for 60. WHAT?!? What sort of caterer actually turns to guests and tells them what a person has paid for?? Then, at the end of the night, the bar host would not take my card on file for the additional wine. Instead, he made my father-in-law of 2 hours provide his credit card. And when my wedding coordinator chose not to tip him as much as he felt he deserved, he gave her a hard time. They provided 160 napkins, even though my guest count was 166. When my coordinator asked for 6 more napkins, she was told "no." So 6 of my guests didn't get napkins! And the real kicker...after paying $23,000 dollars for the venue and food...someone from the grill below complained about the beat of my wedding dance music. My DJ's were asked to turn down the music!!!! Someone paying $12 dollars for a turkey sandwich was more valued than me, my husband, and our guests!! My only regret from my wedding is choosing to trust Granby Ranch. My flowers, DJ's and photographer were amazing! Emily is working on things, I give her credit for that. But if you're getting married here, be cautious.

Profile Picture Sarah, 7/12/14, 5 Reviews
Category: Ceremony & Reception Venue, Rehearsal Dinner Location

Granby Ranch is the perfect place to have a wedding! It's a smaller ski area in Granby, CO that overlooks Grand County and the Indian Peaks at the top of the chairlift. You won't get high traffic from tourists here, and most houses in the ski area are family owned. The venue itself is pretty simple. Guests arrive to the lodge, ride the chairlift up, and then take in the beauty of the landscape from the top. It is breathtaking. White chairs are set up for your guests and the amount of flat ground space is generous. The aspen trees are just the finishing touch. After the ceremony, guests ride the chairlift down for the reception. The lodge where receptions take place is at the bottom of the chair lift so it is easy for guests to transition from the ceremony to the reception. Receptions are held upstairs in the dining area. It is a fairly large space with tall windows, a romantic fireplace, and an incredible patio that overlooks the ski hill. We had cocktail hour on the patio and then dinner and dancing inside. Many of our guests actually used the patio all night because of the cool breeze throughout the summer night. Emily, our wedding coordinator through Granby Ranch was very accommodating. She had everything exactly how we wanted and made sure every detail was met. She did everything she could to make sure we got the pictures we wanted (with Colorado storms threatening) . Emily also checked in with all of our other vendors to make sure things were going smoothly and and introduced me to the catering staff. The catering service also did a phenomenal job. Everything was delicious and they were accommodating to guests with allergies. Overall, I can't say enough good things about Granby Ranch. You will not be disappointed with this venue. If a chair lift wedding is what you are dreaming of, then this charming ski area will definitely steal your heart. We couldn't resist it after our first visit.

Profile Picture Samantha, 7/5/14, 1 Review
Category: Catering, Ceremony & Reception Venue, Event Rentals & Photobooths, Transportation, Wedding Planning
3.0

When we initially chose Granby Ranch the person in charge was Teresa Hill. However, a couple of months after we signed the contract Teresa took a different opportunity and Amy and Emily were hired to run Granby's wedding program. To say it was run poorly is almost an understatement. When the transition happened they didn't even bother to call the current clients and introduce themselves. We finally called after not hearing anything for 3 months. They were very unresponsive to questions and even when they did respond, Amy and Emily did not follow through with what they said they would do. For instance, on numerous occasions we either emailed or called to asked questions and were told they would get back with us by the end of the week or in a few days. Two weeks later we would have to call and follow up with them since they didn't call us back with their answer. It sometimes took three tries to get an answer. When it came time for our tasting, it wasn't until we asked how it was supposed to work that they sent us our menu options and told us we needed to pick a very limited number of items to taste. This was one week before our scheduled tasting when the tasting was scheduled months ago. This would have been helpful to know several weeks prior. There are many more examples I could give, but I will just say that they were very poor at being proactive and did an even more poor job at reacting to our needs. We felt the new staff was impersonal and took no interest in getting to know us.

It wasn't all bad though. The ceremony site was gorgeous and we absolutely loved vista ridge. Our guests continue to talk about the chairlift ride and the amazing views during the ceremony. Of all the sites we looked at, vista ridge's view of the continental divide was the best. Despite all of the avoidable and inexcusable pre-wedding stress that I felt was directly related to Granby Ranch staff our wedding day was GREAT and everything we had dreamt of.

Profile Picture Bethany, 6/27/14, 3 Reviews
Category: Ceremony & Reception Venue

My husband and I would definitely recommend Granby Ranch as a wedding venue for anyone who would like to treat their guest to a fairytale, mountainside wedding. All of our guests raved about the fantastic views and the gorgeous backdrop for our wedding. We loved sharing our passion for the Colorado outdoors and this setting helped to make our wedding the best wedding many of our guests have ever been to. What originally sparked our attention with Granby Ranch was the budget-friendly prices as well as the independent family ownership. We actually visited and booked this venue before getting officially engaged! We chose our wedding date based on the open availability at Granby Ranch! When you book a wedding with them, you will be the main event for this location! Other venues we checked out in the mountains had coinciding events but at this resort your wedding day is reserved just for you.

We were impressed with the professionalism of the event coordinating team. They were often available when we would call or would quickly respond to emails. They were flexible and able to accommodate our busy schedules for meetings and site visits. On the day of our wedding the team was so helpful that we were able to relax and enjoy our special day.

Another fabulous part of the Granby Ranch venue experience included the fantastic food experience! Chef prepared a wonderful feast and was able to accommodate for our special food allergies as well as a couple vegetarian requests. The staff was very friendly and continuously checked in with us regarding if we would like a refill of our drinks or if we wanted more wedding cake.

We would definitely recommend Granby Ranch as a ceremony and reception venue to anyone who is looking to plan a mountain top wedding in the Rockies!

Profile Picture Carrie, 6/21/14, 5 Reviews
1.1

So, I've noticed no one has recently reviewed this place since Teresa left, so I feel I owe it to future brides to write an honest review on how The Granby Ranch is NOW. When my husband and I signed our contract over a year ago, we toured the venue, did a tasting, and handled all of the planning with Teresa. SHE WAS AMAZING. However, they have Amy and Emily running the show now, and since Teresa left about September last year, it has been a DISASTER! Neither Amy nor Emily ever respond within 48 hours, and as a business owner myself, their responses were always so unprofessional! I had everything so organized and so planned out, and still on the wedding day there were SO many mistakes on specific things that I had MAPPED out for Emily. Thank goodness my bridal party and husband were there making sure everything was right, because without them everything would've been WRONG! I'm talking about simple things like table settings and ceremony setup, they originally had some linens ivory and some white when I had chosen all ivory linens.

They also nickel and dime you for everything. Initially when we paid our fees, it was in our budget. But they charge a little fee for EVERYTHING. We paid $100 for water at the ceremony cite, and the guests NEVER got any water. We also paid for a cake cutting service, but one of my guests had to cut the cake because catering said since they didn't make the cake they didn't have to cut it. WHAT?! I also know that their catering prices have almost doubled since we booked, so I can't even say that their venue is even affordable anymore.

Overall, service was AWFUL! We had to deal with Emily for months, and even with me mapping out simple instructions for her, she got everything wrong! When I pointed out her mistakes, she would respond with a snippy email a week after I wrote the initial email. So unreliable!! It's so disappointing because everything was so perfect when Teresa was there, and once she left it's just like night and day!

Profile Picture User4241605, 2+ years ago, 5 Reviews
Category: Ceremony & Reception Venue

The ceremony spot at Granby Ranch is epic. Total panoramic view of unspoiled gorgeous mountains complete with wildflowers. All our vendors said it beats anything else they've seen in the Colorado Mountains. It is awesome! It's even more awesome that the Granby Ranch staff are so wonderful to work with! Amy and Emily accommodated all our requests and quickly responded to my dozens of emails with questions. They really seem to enjoy their jobs, which makes such a huge difference. Execution on the big day was perfect! The reception space is also wonderful, complemented by a huge outdoor porch. The food was lovely too! My husband is vegetarian, and the vegetarian/vegan dish was delicious (not the standard sautéed veggies on a pile rice that you often see at weddings). We were also able to easily accommodate the gluten free crowd. And as if you needed another selling point, you and your guests can have s'mores! Awesome staff, unbeatable location, great food - my opinion is that this is THE Colorado mountain wedding venue.

Profile Picture Laura, 6/7/14, 1 Review