Luxor Music Services

Luxor Music Services

Nearby Vendors to Consider

About Luxor Music Services

At Luxor, our goal is to deejay an entertaining event that suits the musical tastes of you and your guests. We strive to keep the party moving in a seamless fashion by working with you to create a timeline for your celebration.

We work side by side with your event planner, photographer and/or caterer to make each part of your special day flow and stay on schedule.

Our philosophy is to keep things simple for you. We provide online forms and tools to give you the opportunity to plan and update the details of your event at your leisure. We also offer an in person meeting with your DJ at a location of your choosing.

Whether you are planning a small 30 person dinner, or a 300 guest reception, we can provide the correct sound system, party lighting and music to create the perfect atmosphere for you and your guests.

Categories: Wedding DJ

Sound/PA System (3)
Consultation (1)
Do-Not-Play List (1)
Liability Insurance (1)

I found Luxor Music Services through The Knot and was not disappointed. I had DJ Luhan (Mike) at my wedding. He took my playlist and turned it into something magical, with excellent fades and transitions that made the whole night flow well. Personable and accommodating, he made sure the ceremony and reception music happened when it needed to happen. Rolled really well with the music requests and the on-the-fly moments that occur at every wedding. Great service at a great price! Everything went so smoothly and was done so well that I have no choice but to give them 5 stars across the board.

Profile Picture Mark, 4/14/18, 1 Review
Category: DJ

Tony was GREAT! He was very responsive during the planning process, and was great at our event! He chose just exactly the right mix of music during the cocktail and dinner hour - and the volume was such that guests could have conversations without shouting. When it was time to dance, he got everyone out on the floor, and we danced the night away! I was a bit concerned hiring a DJ without hearing them first, but he was even better than I could have dreamed! His fee was well worth every penny we spent!

Profile Picture Wanda, 2/17/18, 4 Reviews
Category: DJ
Services Used: Microphones, Sound/PA System, Do-Not-Play List, Liability Insurance, One Event Per Day

From the beginning of our wedding planning, my fiancé and I agreed entertainment would be a priority. We wanted our guests engaged and dancing all night long. Tony is incredibly talented and amazing at reading a crowd and this is what I wanted for our wedding. He is a professional, hardworking, and overall genuine person. Luxor DJ is almost a “one stop shop” delivering high quality services that we decided to not only hire him for deejay services but we chose lighting as well. This made coordination of vendors a breeze and one less thing for a stressed out bride to worry about. Our lighting really made a difference in transforming the venue space and DJ Luxor had a packed dance floor all night long. Our guests rave about our wedding, say how our wedding was the best wedding they’ve ever attended, and how they’ve never danced so much at a wedding and to us, that is just priceless! My fiancé and now husband are so happy we hired and trusted Tony. We wholeheartedly recommend them for your entertainment needs (Hands down!). To Tony we are SO grateful to you for all of your hard work, drive for excellence, and helping us and our guests make memories on our wedding day that will last a lifetime!

Profile Picture Jaime, 10/14/17, 2 Reviews
Category: DJ
Services Used: Microphones, Sound/PA System, Consultation, MC, One Event Per Day

Luxor Music Services Pricing