Luxor Music Services

Luxor Music Services

Nearby Vendors to Consider

About Luxor Music Services

At Luxor, our goal is to deejay an entertaining event that suits the musical tastes of you and your guests. We strive to keep the party moving in a seamless fashion by working with you to create a timeline for your celebration.

We work side by side with your event planner, photographer and/or caterer to make each part of your special day flow and stay on schedule.

Our philosophy is to keep things simple for you. We provide online forms and tools to give you the opportunity to plan and update the details of your event at your leisure. We also offer an in person meeting with your DJ at a location of your choosing.

Whether you are planning a small 30 person dinner, or a 300 guest reception, we can provide the correct sound system, party lighting and music to create the perfect atmosphere for you and your guests.

Categories: Wedding DJ

Sound/PA System (3)
Consultation (1)
Do-Not-Play List (1)
Liability Insurance (1)

Look no further than Luxor if you want the perfect wedding DJ experience from start to finish. Tony is clear and responsive throughout the process. His planning tools are excellent and make the process easy and clear. DJ Mike played our event and he seamlessly integrated our must-play selections and kept people dancing until the last song. People at our wedding raved about the music. Luxor's prices are extremely reasonable - the best I found in the area; honestly, I wouldn't change a thing about hiring them . No warnings here. Just a glowing review from a happy customer!

Profile Picture Hillary, 5/25/18, 1 Review
Category: DJ

I found Luxor Music Services through The Knot and was not disappointed. I had DJ Luhan (Mike) at my wedding. He took my playlist and turned it into something magical, with excellent fades and transitions that made the whole night flow well. Personable and accommodating, he made sure the ceremony and reception music happened when it needed to happen. Rolled really well with the music requests and the on-the-fly moments that occur at every wedding. Great service at a great price! Everything went so smoothly and was done so well that I have no choice but to give them 5 stars across the board.

Profile Picture Mark, 4/14/18, 1 Review
Category: DJ

Tony was GREAT! He was very responsive during the planning process, and was great at our event! He chose just exactly the right mix of music during the cocktail and dinner hour - and the volume was such that guests could have conversations without shouting. When it was time to dance, he got everyone out on the floor, and we danced the night away! I was a bit concerned hiring a DJ without hearing them first, but he was even better than I could have dreamed! His fee was well worth every penny we spent!

Profile Picture Wanda, 2/17/18, 5 Reviews
Category: DJ
Services Used: Microphones, Sound/PA System, Do-Not-Play List, Liability Insurance, One Event Per Day

Luxor Music Services Pricing