Santa Rosa, CA 95405 Map · Phone number

About Luke Snyder Studio

Luke offers gentle, familiar, and thoughtful wedding photography for the modern bride. His facility with natural light, dynamic application of detail, and use of thoughtful framing aims to honor the inexplicable depth and breadth of his subjects. His images often dare viewers to slow their pace, explore, ruminate, and react.

Follow Luke Snyder Studio on

lsbowtie
lukesnyderstudio16

16 Reviews for Luke Snyder Studio

Kate · Married on 10/10/2015

Luke is a brilliant photographer.He made me forget there was a camera on me all day while somehow managing to capture so many moments that I didn't think anyone even noticed. He memorialized our wedding in a way that was so personal and so beautiful. You can FEEL the moment when looking at his pictures. I can't say enough about how kind, passionate, professional, funny, calm and experienced he is.

I knew I was in good hands with Luke before I met him because my brother had recommended him to me. (My brother is a wedding videographer so he's worked with Luke several times) but when we had our first phone call with him, I instantly recognized that Luke was really into making lasting memories for us. He took the time to figure out with us what we wanted out of the photos. He listened when we explained we wanted some obligatory portraits but mostly we were looking for candids of the special day. So, that's what he gave us. But not just regular pictures; he was in trees, on the ground, in the air, all OVER the place (I never noticed, of course) In the end, we have powerful, emotional, funny, sweet, perfect images of a perfect day that I will have forever.

I know there are a lot of wedding photographers to choose from but I can't imagine anyone else having photographed my wedding the way Luke did. I would trust him 100% with your event (He shoots more than just weddings)

Btw, I normally hate myself in photos so I love him even more for getting me at all the right angles!!!

Sent on 01/11/2016

Stephanie · Married on 10/09/2015

Stop searching. Now.

When searching for wedding vendors, my top priority was finding a photographer that we would click with and that would provide the photos we wanted. I was looking for someone who wasn't going to put us in cheesy poses, I wanted someone who would take more real-life candid shots of what actually happened on our wedding day. Looking through Luke's weddings he'd shot online solidified that I had found the perfect photographer for our wedding.

Luke was so much more than our wedding photographer. He went out of his way to be sure my husband and I felt completely comfortable with him and made sure we had his trust prior to our wedding day. We traveled from Iowa to get married in Santa Rosa, so we were meeting most every wedding vendor in the days leading up to our wedding. Talk about stressful? Luke didn't have to do this, but he met us at our rehearsal to grab a few snapshots, to get to know us in person, and to make sure we felt confident with our investment his work.

On our wedding day, Luke was more than amazing. We absolutely loved his personality and his photograph ideas. Again, we're not people who love to pose and take cheesy "let's all jump in the air" photos. We wanted a true taste of what actually happened on our wedding day, and that's exactly what we received from Luke.

Look at his outstanding work, make sure it lines up with what you're looking for, and then BOOK HIM! He's amazing. I can't say any more. He. Is. Amazing.

Sent on 10/26/2015

Lindsay · Married on 05/25/2014

Finding a photographer was one of the most important decisions we made while planning our wedding. I probably spent more than 40 hours researching online and meeting different photographers. I only met with photographers that had great work, but it was important for me that we found the right fit. Luke was above and beyond the right fit for us.

As a bride, I must tell you how important it is that you get along with your photographer. If there is something about a photographer that irks you, it will show up in your pictures! Luke is so kind, and flexible and understanding. He gave me the sweetest give (literally) on my wedding day that I cherished so much. It really set the tone for the day. It was HOT on our wedding day and I was in a dress that weighed 30 pounds. Luke read my mind when I was getting affected by the heat and allowed me to get back into my air conditioned hotel room as soon as possible. He was so sympathetic and amazing.

Another word of advice, seeing Luke running around in the heat, juggling multiple cameras and heavy equipment- you need a photographer that is in shape! It was a long shooting day, close to 12 hours and Luke had a ton of endurance. He was climbing on our stage, getting on his hands and knees all to get the best shot. Thinking of some of the other photographers we interviewed, I don't think they could have pulled it off!

We are so blown away by our photos. The candids were the most important part for me and they took my breath away. The portraits which were important to our relatives do not look staged or forced. The detail shots were amazing. He captured our day perfectly and each photo is exactly how I remembered our wedding and I am so happy we have such a beautiful collection of memories. I am so glad we found Luke Snyder.

Sent on 08/11/2014

Luke Snyder Studio FAQ

• What is the starting price for your wedding photography services? $ 5,000.00
  • What is the price of your most popular wedding package? $ 5,000.00
  • Which of the following are included in the price of your most popular wedding package? High-Res Images, Multi. Locations, One Event / Day, Digital Files
  • What photography services do you offer? Additional Hours, Destination / Travel, High-Res Images, Liability Insurance, Multi. Locations

• CinZo Wedding Photography
    CinZo Wedding Photography Wedding Photographers

I love Luke's work - fun, fresh, beautiful photography.

• Nor Cal Pro Sound
    Nor Cal Pro Sound Wedding DJs

Tony and I love to work with Luke! He is highly professional, energetic and knowledgable. His photos are amazing and not only capture the vibe of the couple's wedding day, but also his unique & artistic abilities. He's a great team player and works hard with other vendors to make sure that everyone is on the same page and that the activities are flowing smoothly. We highly recommend Luke and look forward to working with him in the near future!

• Fleurs de France
    Fleurs de France Wedding Florists

Luke Snyder's work is fresh & innovative, capturing the details, emotions and joy of the day. I always feel privileged to have such an artist capture the details of our work. An excellent choice for your wedding!

• Santa Rosa, 95405 See on map