Elgin, IL 60123 Map · Phone number
  • Deals 1

About Love Above Photography

My style is.....uniquely me! I shoot straight from the heart with a blend of photojournalism and traditional styles. I strive to tell the story of your wedding day and the emotions of the moments as they happen to create beautiful memories in image form.

Wedding coverage starts as low as $895, and I offer packages and a la carte options to allow you to build the combination that works best for your budget on your special day. A la carte items include an engagement session, signature guest book, a second photographer, trash the dress sessions, and a custom designed Keepsake Album.

Call or email now - bookings are filling quickly for 2014-2015! Limited 2013 availability, contact us to see if we're available for your date!

Follow Love Above Photography on

ce257a2ffde5bbbd 1326226991500 LUV2868
LUV1963

6 Reviews for Love Above Photography

Stephanie · Married on 06/23/2013

We used Love Above Photography for our wedding in June 2013 and our engagement photos in 2012. We were so happy with the way Mandy got to know us, and she really captured our relationship in both the engagement shoot and the wedding photos.

We opted to get the second shooter for our big day, because we really wanted to make sure we got EVERYTHING on camera, and I'm pretty sure we did. Tara (second shooter) was just as amazing as Mandy, and we were so impressed by both of their professionalism. They caught pretty much everything when it was happening (as far as we know, as it's only a week past and we haven't seen the final cut yet), and we never had a point where they had to say "wait do that again" :)

We had planned to have our portrait shots done immediately after the ceremony, but unfortunately Mother Nature stepped in, and Mandy and Tara had to speed it up A LOT. Mandy kept everyone in line while we were working on indoor options, and she found a great inside space for me and my husband to get our first shots as man and wife.

Would definitely recommend them to future brides!

Sent on 06/30/2013

As the cliché goes, your wedding day will fly by and be over before you know it. I could not believe the time had already passed when our DJ played our closing reception song, but I was able to re-live every moment of our special day from a variety of perspectives through Mandy's photos. Mandy captured EVERYTHING - the gorgeous venue, the details of the décor, the undercurrent of nervous energy and bittersweet emotions while getting ready, the adorable young children walking down the aisle, the support of our wedding party and family, the elegance of our truly perfect ceremony, the happiness of our first husband and wife photo shoot, the mildly embarrassing yet incredibly thoughtful wedding toasts, the pure joy of our first dance, every single guest in attendance, and the absolute celebratory atmosphere of the entire reception (conga line included). Every time I click through Mandy's 770 proofs from my wedding (unbelievable number of stunning images from which to find your favorites), I get to experience the best day of my life over and over again. My mom expressed the exact same sentiment when she looked through the album online. Mandy's photos bring you right back to the moment since she was right there capturing every nuance and blended right into the party. I actually feel that I am a bride again when I look through her photos - they take me to the place, the time, the sights, the sounds, and most importantly, the overwhelming feelings of having all of your dreams come true by marrying the love of your life with everyone important to you. Thank you so much, Mandy!

Sent on 08/07/2013

Katelyn · Married on 06/23/2012

Mandy was such a great photographer! She is professional without making you feel like you have to be stiff and posed during your engagement session and comes up with great ideas for natural poses. She definitely can do a wide range of styles and that makes it possible for her to capture exactly what you want as a couple. She was fantastic at our wedding, even staying later (extra points for flexibility!) because our DJ kept forgetting to do things like the garter toss, etc.

Sent on 08/09/2012

Love Above Photography FAQ

• What is the starting price for your wedding photography services? $ 850.00
  • Which of the following are included in the starting price? Engagement Shoot, High-Res Images, Multi. Locations, One Event / Day, Digital Files, Negatives, Proofs
  • What is the price of your most popular wedding package? $ 3,000.00
  • Which of the following are included in the price of your most popular wedding package? 2nd Shooter, Add'l Hours, Engagement Shoot, High-Res Images, Multi. Locations, One Event / Day, Slideshow, Albums, Digital Files, Proofs
  • What photography services do you offer? Additional Hours, Engagement Shoot, High-Res Images, Liability Insurance, Multi. Locations, One Event / Day, Second Shooter, Slideshow, Trash The Dress

1 Wedding Deal & Discount

• Love Above Photography 1
    Receive (2) FREE 3" x 3" Mini Accordion Albums
    Receive (2) FREE 3" x 3" Mini Accordion Albums with any wedding photography package booked when you mention you found us on Wedding Wire! Print the coupon and present it when booking your wedding with Love Above! Love Above has sole discretion over image selection & design for mini albums. One coupon per couple, per wedding.

• Elgin, 60123 See on map