Louise Lynn Floral Designer

19060 Lincoln Rd., Purcellville, VA 20132 Map · Phone number

About Louise Lynn Floral Designer

I have provided flowers for weddings at many DC area venues - Corcoran Art Gallery, Meridien House, Wash. Cathedral, hotels, restaurants, historic mansions, country clubs, wineries and other locations. My focus is on color, artistic design and fresh, quality flowers. . I attended floral design shows and seminars all over the East Coast of the U.S. and worked for 3 different florists in the Washington,DC area before opening Chevy Chase Florist, Inc. After 5 years in business, I sold the shop and have continued with custom design for weddings and parties and teaching classes. I have been on the Washington National Cathedral Flower Guild since 1993, was founder and 2 term president of the IFDA (Independent Floral Designers' Association), was the design demonstrator at the Maymont Flower and Garden Show in Richmond, VA and arranged flowers for interior designers' rooms in the National Symphony Womens? Committee Decorator Show House for several years. Let's meet and make a plan for your flowers and I can give you an estimate on costs. I do not charge for the initial consultation. I know you will be pleased with our plan and the flowers for your special day. Call me at 540-751-0815 or email to Louise@rstarmail.com Louise Lynn

7 Reviews for Louise Lynn Floral Designer

Jeffrey A · Married on 06/01/2017

This was the best floral service I ever used. She made everything easy. Recommend her.

Elizabeth · Married on 05/20/2017

Louise did an incredible job with my flowers. I gave her a few photos of what I envisioned, and she exceeded my expectations! The flowers were beautiful, so fragrant, reasonably priced, and my favorite part of the day!

Miranda · Married on 10/05/2013

Louise was a true pleasure to work with and did a stunning job with our wedding flowers. She was very helpful in coming up with ideas and very patient when I made several changes along the way. Louise even provided an additional and gorgeous floral arrangement above and beyond what we ordered. She did a truly magnificent job and was wonderful, knowledgable, and responsive along the way. HIGHLY recommended.

Louise Lynn Floral Designer FAQ