Black Calla Events LLC

555 Thayer ave, suite 402, Silver Spring, MD 20910 Map · Phone number · Visit website
  • Deals 1

About Black Calla Events LLC

Black Calla Events LLC is a wedding florists based in Silver Spring, Maryland. Founded and operated by Diana Skenderovic, the business provides an amazing array of flowers, arrangements, and more so that couples can add a dash of freshness and color to their wedding event.

Diana boasts many years’ experience in the wedding planning industry, so she has a wealth of knowledge when it comes to transforming couples’ wish list into a completed checklist. At Black Calla Events, couples receive a floral designer as well as an organizer who can make exquisitely designed flowers to serve a variety of purposes.

Once they have completed their venue visit, this florists can begin the event design process, ensuring that it fits in with the couples’ vision as closely as possible.

The whole purpose of Black Calla Events is to bring your event to life through their products, but they also take enormous pride in making the selection and design process a great deal of fun.

Centerpieces, floral tablescapes, flower baskets, single flowers, petals, crowns, and much more can be made to order here.

Few weddings would be complete without tremendous bouquets - after all, the bridesmaids need something to catch - and Black Calla Events provides these.

Additionally, Diana can assist with cleanup, setup, delivery, and so much more to ensure that everything falls into place the way it is supposed to.

nkp 5872 51 1063101 1556589188

Black Calla Events LLC 1
Black Calla Events LLC 2
Black Calla Events LLC 3

Jody · Married on 06/01/2019

Thanks Diana! Simply Amazing!!

What can I say, Diana was a true professional. She was definitely able to work within our wedding budget and what I liked about Diana is that she allowed me to come up with thoughts on floral arrangements and the wedding party arrangements as well and they were beautiful!! Diana always communicated with me, even when I was busy at work - she would text me and say we need to talk even a couple of weeks out she confirmed what we had initially signed up for as it relates to the floral arrangements. We got so many positive comments on the floral arrangements. What I can say about Diana is that she is a true professional and all I could say was AMAZING!! Not only was she on time at the venue and dropping of flowers for the wedding party is that she took the time to ensure that everything was okay and that I was happy with flowers. She also followed up with me the next day via text to see how everything went. I wish I had known that she also did wedding event planning as well, because I would have probably done a one stop shop. Very professional and she was also recommended by Catering Sales Manager at the venue where we had the wedding. You cannot go wrong with Diana, trust me and I am a hard person to please..... I will definitely be sending referrals her way, and she has such a warm personality and that is what you need when you are a bride and things get stressful. Thanks so much Diana for making my day AMAZING!! Simply Elegant!!
    Jody

Sent on 07/17/2019

Black Calla Events LLC's reply:

My dear Jody, thank you for your kind words! I truly enjoyed working with you and being part of your special day.
  • Kristin

Kristin · Married on 03/30/2019

Fantastic florist

Working with Black Calla Events had come recommended by a friend, and I have to add my endorsement - they were a pleasure to work with from beginning to end. Diana was thorough and professional, friendly and helpful through the entire process, and the bouquets, boutonnieres, and arrangements were incredibly gorgeous (and affordable!). I will definitely keep Black Calla Events in mind for future flower needs.

Sent on 05/02/2019
    Black Calla Events LLC 5
    Black Calla Events LLC 6

Black Calla Events LLC's reply:

Dear Kristin,
    It was a great pleasure being part of your special day! I truly enjoyed designing flowers for your wedding.

Black Calla Events LLC FAQ

• What is the average price for a bridal bouquet? $ 180.00
  • What is the average price for a bridesmaid bouquet? $ 75.00
  • What is the average price for a boutonniere? $ 15.00
  • What is the average price for a low table arrangement (per arrangement)? $ 80.00
  • How would you describe your floral designs? Glamorous, Modern, Romantic