Charlotte, NC 28299 Map · Phone number
  • Photos
  • Deals 1

About Lorraine Pantic Photography

A published and award winning photographer, Lorraine is passionate about weddings. Working behind the scenes she captures the smallest details providing you with the best memories possible. "I believe hiring a photographer is much like purchasing a wedding gown. Select the best in your budget and then alter it to meet your specifications." This is why a simple package is offered providing you with top quality image capture to make your wedding the best it can be, with add-ons and extras available to create the package you desire. Always included is a private web gallery for viewing, sharing, and ordering of prints. A variety of custom albums are available to suite many tastes and styles. Email Lorraine today for more information at info@lorrainepantic.com

4 Reviews for Lorraine Pantic Photography

Donna · Married on 06/21/2008

I would happily recommend Lorraine to anyone looking for high quality photography services. She is friendly, professional, and easy to work with.

Sent on 07/08/2008

Lorraine Pantic Photography's reply:

Great Couple, genuinely beautiful people! The bride booked me through my website, and we got to know one another through telephone conversations. We never actually met face to face until the wedding day! Congrats D & C!! Many years of happiness.

Megan · Married on 09/16/2007

Lorraine Pantic is talented, creative, professional, but very down to earth. I felt comfortable and my husband and I loved having our photos taken by her.

Sent on 06/16/2008

Lorraine Pantic Photography's reply:

A super fun wedding featured on my site. Another wedding booked over the internet with first meeting the day of the wedding. Megan is a super talented video artist and Brian a top photographer, together they make an awesome team. Thank you for your trust and faith!

Lisa · Married on 04/28/2007

Lorraine has an incredible eye for light and detail. she was able to create fantastic photos in a very low light and challenging setting. Her professionalism and attention to detail carried through from our first meeting to the completion of our exquisite album that we will cherish the rest of our lives.

Sent on 06/09/2008

Award

WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2009 Winner

1 Wedding Deal & Discount

• Lorraine Pantic Photography 1
    Free Engagement Portrait Session!!
    Book a Classic Package and receive a Free Engagement Portrait Session valued at $300!!

• Charlotte, 28299 See on map
    8004691279 (Fax Number)
    Office hours: M - F 9am - 6pm Consultations by appointment only.