226 A South Beach Street, Daytona Beach, FL 32114 Map · Phone number

About Lola Grace Bridal

Lola Grace Bridal formally, A Bridal Boutique For The Girls, was founded in 2011.

We believe in finding the perfect dress through a memorable and enjoyable experience with your family and friends.

We invite you to make an appointment with one of our bridal stylist and get ready to have the time of your life.

Enjoy an exclusive shopping experience surrounded by friends, family, exquisite bridal gowns and sparkling jewelry.

We are here to make your wedding dream a reality!

Say Hello!

Lola Grace Bridal 6
Lola Grace Bridal 7
  • Venessa

Venessa Bibeau · Married on 05/26/2019

Great experience and loved the dress selection!!

My sister-in-law found her dress at Lola Grace Bridal and suggested that I schedule an appointment and I'm so glad that I did. They have a great selection of wedding dresses and accessories. Ashley is so sweet and made the experience so much fun. She went above and beyond to make me feel special during my appointment and even when I picked up the dress!

Sent on 06/18/2019
  • Erica

Erica Saviuk · Married on 04/27/2019

LOVE Lola Grace

I had THE best time picking out my dress at Lola Grace last summer. When I got to the shop, there was a chalkboard sign outside welcoming me to the store - a little touch I really appreciated and helped make me feel so special! Ashley was AMAZING to work with. When she asked me about my fiance and how we met, it felt like I was chatting with a friend instead of a salesperson - she is so genuine, and you can tell that she delights in meeting brides and helping them find their perfect dress. Every single dress I tried on at Lola Grace (save for one that had scratchy lace arms) could have been THE dress - they have an incredible selection of gorgeous gowns; however, the one I picked I did not want to take off. Ashley helped me pick out a belt for the dress that really added to it, and offered great tips for us to bring to our seamstress. Anyone in the Daytona area looking for a wedding dress should go here.

Sent on 05/11/2019
    Lola Grace Bridal 8
    Lola Grace Bridal 9
    Lola Grace Bridal 10
  • Sandie

Sandie · Married on 01/27/2019

Perfect Shop

I went to a few shops and didn’t feel that oh so special bridal treatment until I walked into Lola Grace bridal I was treated like a princess from the moment I walked into this beautiful shop! My experience was so amazing I ended up buying two beautiful dresses and a cathedral veil at amazing prices

Sent on 06/02/2019
    Lola Grace Bridal 11
    Lola Grace Bridal 12
    Lola Grace Bridal 13

Lola Grace Bridal's reply:

SANDIE!!! You look so gorgeous! Absolutely breathtaking! I am so happy for you and am so thrilled you are a Lola Grace Bride. Thank you for your kind words and the sweet gifts you brought. It truly means the world. Wishing you many many years of love and joy! Congratulations! Xoxo - Ashley

Lola Grace Bridal FAQ

• What are your price ranges for full-priced wedding gowns? $500 - $999, $1,000 - $2,499
  • Who do you provide services for? Bride
  • Which of the following services do you provide? Appointments Only, Cleaning, Preservation, Sample Sales
  • Which of the following items do you offer? Bridal Belts, Bridal Gowns, Hair Accessories, Jewelry, Plus Size Gowns, Sample Gowns, Veils
  • How often do you receive new bridal gowns? Monthly, Seasonally
  • What is your return policy? Final Sales

• Flowers and Photography.com
    Flowers and Photography.com Wedding Florists

Wow! For the Girls has taken the area by storm by offering exquisite designer gowns in downtown Daytona Beach. This charming beachside boutique has the atmosphere, style, and charm to make every bride say "Yes to the Dress!" Owner Mandy is delightful and truly has a graceful approach to helping brides select the perfect dress.

• Jennifer Juniper Photography
    Jennifer Juniper Photography Wedding Photographers

AMAZING gowns, and AMAZING people. You will be very well taken care of, and cannot find more incredible wedding attire!! Book your consultation TODAY!! :-)

• Jennifer Juniper Photography