Lola Grace Bridal

226 A South Beach Street, Daytona Beach, FL 32114 Map · Phone number · Visit website

About Lola Grace Bridal

Lola Grace Bridal is a professional wedding gown boutique located in Daytona Beach, Florida. This experienced team of consultants is dedicated to each client, offering a variety of gowns in a wide spectrum of styles crafted by internationally acclaimed designers. Lola Grace Bridal will strive to ensure each individual is matched with their dream wedding dress during their consultation. The team will demonstrate genuine care for every client, assisting them in the selection of a gown that makes them feel confident as they walk down the aisle.

Lola Grace Bridal is focused on the deliverance of personalized service for each soon-to-be-newlywed. These consultants operate on an appointments only policy, allowing them to provide clients with their undivided attention from the very beginning of their session. There is an array of beautiful items on offer in this boutique including sample gowns, jewelry, veils, bridal belts, and hair accessories. Clients can also avail of cleaning and preservation services for their selected garments.

Follow Lola Grace Bridal on
rebecca ingram raelynn 9rt827 promo1 51 578791 157488309083646

40 Reviews for Lola Grace Bridal

• Katie

Katie Cabral · Married on 02/29/2020

LOVE Lola Grace and their AMAZING team!

I cannot say enough great things about Ashley and her team! They are INCREDIBLE! Right from the start, Ashley felt like a good friend - not a salesperson! She took the time during my appointment to talk to me about my life, my future husband, our wedding, etc. She stayed well over my appointment time to let me try on two dresses again - since I couldn't decide between them! Ashley was so patient and truly wanted me to find a dress I loved. She never pushed me into anything just to make a sale, which isn't the case at other shops. I purchased THE dress that day and it couldn't have been more perfect.

I HIGHLY recommend making an appointment at Lola Grace. You will not regret it!!

Sent on 05/13/2020
  • Theresa

Theresa · Married on 12/07/2019

To the future bride

Lola Grace was an absolute dream! It was my first time wedding dress shopping and I was so nervous. Once we got there, they instantly make you feel welcome and like your the only bride in the world. They allowed me to take my time and not feel rushed at all! They helped me find the perfect dress which brought me to tears. It was an unforgettable experience and I am so beyond happy this was the first place I went to. Not only were the dresses absolutely beautiful, but affordable!! This place made my wedding journey so memorable and I am so thankful for the girls at Lola Grace for making me feel like the most beautiful bride in the world!

Sent on 12/23/2019

WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2020 Winner

Lola Grace Bridal FAQ

• What are your price ranges for full-priced wedding gowns?
    $500 - $999
    $1,000 - $2,499
  • Who do you provide services for?
    Bride
  • Which of the following services do you provide?
    Appointments Only
    Cleaning
    Preservation
    Sample Sales
  • Which of the following items do you offer?
    Bridal Belts
    Bridal Gowns
    Hair Accessories
    Jewelry
    Plus Size Gowns
    Sample Gowns
    Veils
  • What is the average turnaround time for a bridal gown?
    Less than 6 months
    6-8 months
  • How often do you receive new bridal gowns?
    Monthly
    Seasonally
  • What is your return policy?
    Final Sales

• Flowers and Photography.com Wedding Florists

Wow! For the Girls has taken the area by storm by offering exquisite designer gowns in downtown Daytona Beach. This charming beachside boutique has the atmosphere, style, and charm to make every bride say "Yes to the Dress!" Owner Mandy is delightful and truly has a graceful approach to helping brides select the perfect dress.

• Jennifer Juniper Photography Wedding Photographers

AMAZING gowns, and AMAZING people. You will be very well taken care of, and cannot find more incredible wedding attire!! Book your consultation TODAY!! :-)

• Jennifer Juniper Photography Wedding Photographers

• 226 A South Beach Street Daytona Beach, FL, 32114 See on map
    386-210-0428 (Phone number)
    Location of (Lola Grace Bridal)