13724 Amelia Pond Dr., Windermere, FL 34786 Map · Phone number

1 User photo

• Rebecca

Rebecca Lawrence · Married on 10/03/2020

Professional; Experienced; Prompt; Outstanding Customer Service

I initially found Alteration House by way of an exhaustive Google search. I was searching for only the best locally and the reviews were positive. It was incredibly easy to book my appointment with him online. Sean operates his business from his fully-equipped home garage. At first, I was surprised by the location; however, Sean presented with a friendly, courteous, and professional demeanor; so, I quickly felt at ease and knew I was in capable hands. Since, I’ve brought him items for repair, several dresses (including a bridesmaid dress), and a wedding gown he practically recreated to suit my individual needs and petite body type. Sean is knowledgeable, experienced, patient, detail-oriented, communicates effectively, and offers outstanding customer service. His work is precise, impressive, and always ready in a prompt and timely manner. I would highly recommend Alteration House for any and all of your tailoring needs.

Sent on 09/29/2020

Alteration House's reply:

We appreciate your kind words. We pride ourselves on putting our customers first and making sure that you are completely satisfied with the work that we do. Thank you for your business.

Brianna Porter · Married on 09/05/2020

Highly recommend

Sean worked some serious magic to do last minute alterations on my wedding dress! I am so impressed. I went to him prior to my first wedding date to get the bust of my dress altered, and when I went back, the dress fit like a glove. We had to postpone the BIG wedding due to covid, so I decided to do a small ceremony with a different dress until next year. 2 days before the wedding I decided I wanted to wear my dream dress, but still needed it hemmed! I called Sean and he was able to get me an appointment the same day for a fitting, and he had it altered to perfection two days later for my wedding. He was very professional and gave me different options for the hem and the bustle. I highly recommend Sean for alterations and will be going back to him in the future!

Sent on 09/13/2020

Alteration House's reply:

First impressions are important in any appointment, Brianna, and I'm certain that you made a great one. I'm passionate about making sure that you look good, not your money , so I'll only recommend alterations that are essential to giving you perfect fit as quick as possible. Thanks for reviewing Alteration House, and please let me know if I can be of service in the future.
    Thanks Brianna!

Sara Roberts · Married on 08/08/2020

Amazing work

Sean is the best! My dress had so many layers to deal with and he was still able to hem and bustle it perfectly. He also went out of his way to save me money by giving me alternative solutions to a few problems. Would recommend!!

Sent on 08/03/2020

Alteration House FAQ

• How do you price dress alterations?
    By Piece
  • Who do you provide services for?
    Bride
    Groom
    Groomsmen
    Mother of the Bride
    Mother of the Groom
  • Which of the following services do you provide?
    Alterations
    Appointments Only
  • Which of the following items do you offer?
    Customary Attire

• 13724 Amelia Pond Dr. Windermere, 34786 See on map
    Location of (Alteration House)