5766 South Oaklawn Place, Seattle, WA 98118 Map · Phone number
Most Popular Price $5,200
Availability Check your date
  • Photos & Videos 28

About Liz Lui Photography

Is your wedding the beginning of a great adventure? Do you want photography that captures all the joy of this time in your life and the people who matter most to you?

Liz is known for her modern, emotion-filled photographs that tell real love stories, and couples seek her out for gorgeous images that get to the heart of who they are. It's an honor to be trusted with capturing the most important moments in people's lives, and Liz believes in taking chances and going the extra mile to make something extraordinary for her clients.

Follow Liz Lui Photography on

• Videos 1

19 Reviews for Liz Lui Photography

• Katie

Katie · Married on 10/08/2017

It is a privilege to say that Elizabeth Lui not only shot my wedding but is also a wonderful and dear friend of mine. And as you can see from the stunning shots she has gotten not only from my wedding but also from her gorgeous portfolio, my review has not been influence by our friendship.
    She is an incredibly talented photographer and went above and beyond what I could have hoped for. Anyone who has gone through a wedding can tell you that it flies by in a blur. As the groom or the bride you are constantly trying to be everywhere and hug everyone at once and still try to enjoy the day you've spent months and months planning. I feel like the photos I have received make it feel as though I was everywhere at once. She and her assistant were everywhere throughout the entire evening and the resulting pictures made my husband and myself weep. They're absolutely beautiful.
    Working with her was incredibly easy. She had very clear forms to fill out and those forms do a great job of making sure she knows exactly what you want out of your day. This ranges from actual shot lists to the small details that you want to make sure get photographed. (I had a small bag of sentimental items sewn into my dress and we made sure to get it due to her thoroughness!)
    I cannot express how grateful I am for the memories she captured for us that day! My mother and mother in law cannot stop gushing over the photos and I do not blame them one bit. She's brilliant!

Liz Lui Photography 1
    Liz Lui Photography 7
    Liz Lui Photography 8
    Liz Lui Photography 9

Lindsay · Married on 08/09/2017

My husband and I decided to elope on Orcas Island. We got a referral for Liz from the place we were getting married, and I am so happy we found her. Since we live across the country, we did a Skype interview, and it was a great way to connect and get a sense of how we would work together. We talked a few times on the phone to go over details, and I really appreciated how she made time to talk things over. On the day of our elopement, Liz came prepared and excited and we had such an amazing time. I did not expect to have as much fun as we did doing a photo shoot, especially since my husband does not like getting his picture taken. You wouldn't know it from these photos, though, Liz made it fun and awesome and I can't say enough how much we enjoyed working with her!

• User6192334 · 2+ years ago

When I started my wedding photographer search, I was overwhelmed with all of the choices and didn’t know where to begin. I reached out to a good friend who knows a lot about photography and asked her to choose one for me. She suggested Liz, and I am so happy that she did!

We first met Liz at our engagement photo shoot and were immediately impressed with her talent. She had so many fun and creative ideas for our session and she was excited about each and every picture that she took. When we received our photos from Liz, we understood what all of the excitement was about – they were great! We did our shoot in Chicago (where we live) and we were so happy that she was able to capture everything we love about the city.

Our wedding was in South Bend, Indiana. Liz was unfamiliar with South Bend but assured me that she would do her homework to find the best spots in town for pictures. I figured that Liz would just scope out a few spots the morning of the wedding. Unbeknownst to me, Liz made a special trip to South Bend several days before the wedding to scope out the church, the reception site, and several spots around town for pictures. This blew me away – it was completely unexpected and I was so impressed that she took the time to do this!

Liz was such a pleasure to work with throughout the wedding day. Liz showed so much enthusiasm and excitement throughout the day and made me feel like a beautiful bride. She was so upbeat and happy and made the pictures really fun. Liz was extremely organized and efficient, and also worked really well with our videographer. So many people approached me throughout the day to tell me how great Liz was and how easy she was to work with. Liz stayed at the wedding well into the dance party at the end of the night and truly captured all of the fun and silly dance moves on the dance floor. Not only did Liz provide us with GORGEOUS photos, but she had them ready for us so much sooner than I was expecting.

Liz is the best!

Award

Liz Lui Photography FAQ

• What is the starting price for your wedding photography services? $ 3,800.00
  • What is the price of your most popular wedding package? $ 5,200.00
  • Which of the following are included in the price of your most popular wedding package? Add'l Hours, High-Res Images, One Event / Day, Albums, Digital Files
  • What photography services do you offer? Boudoir Shoot, Engagement Shoot, High-Res Images, Liability Insurance, Multi. Locations, Second Shooter
  • What photography items do you offer? Albums, Canvas, Digital Files, Prints

• Petals and Twist
    Petals and Twist Wedding Planners

The work is beautiful, the talent is solid. The woman is even better, generous, sweet, understanding.

• A Wedding Your Way
    A Wedding Your Way Wedding Officiants

I've officiated two weddings that Liz photographed and the pictures were lovely. She's a pleasure to work with.

• 5766 South Oaklawn Place Seattle, WA 98118 See on map