Liz Daley Events

Williamsburg, Virginia View map
$2,140 Most Popular Price

$2,140 Most Popular Price

Liz Daley Events is a wedding DJ company based in Williamsburg, Virginia. The company provides its services throughout the local areas of Richmond and Virginia Beach, Virginia, as well as Washington, DC. Liz Daley Events has been throwing parties for over 15 years, and specializes in personalized wedding receptions. Liz Daley, the owner, is a music enthusiast by nature, loving everything from oldies and funk to the current top 40. She works closely with couples to provide quality entertainment and a unique experience.

Liz Daley Event plays a wide variety of music genres such as country, hip-hop, R&B/soul, rock, top 40, and more. The company offers the following DJ services:

• Master of Ceremonies
  • Photo Booth
  • Liability insurance
  • One event per day
  • Woman-owned

What is the starting price for wedding DJ services?

$1,495

What is included in the starting price?

Sound/PA System

What is the price of your most popular wedding package?

$2,140

What is included in the price of your most popular wedding package?

Microphones

What is the starting price for uplighting?

$595

What music genres do you specialize in?

Country
Hip Hop
Jazz
Oldies
Pop
R&B/Soul
Rock
Top 40

What services do you offer?

Do-Not-Play List
Karaoke
One Event Per Day

What additional equipment do you offer?

Photobooth
Projector
Uplighting

• Julie
    Julie Married on 11/13/2021

Beyond expectations

Liz is beyond phenomenal! Her attention to detail made our wedding one for the ages. She spent time learning about our love story and added so many personal touches to every aspect of our reception, our guests could not stop talking about it. We highly recommend Liz for your big day!

Liz Daley Events's reply:

Dear Julie...I'm so happy we "finally" got to celebrate after postponing due to COVID. It was a pleasure working with you all those many months, and even the extra YEAR we had together... preparing for your celebration! Congratulations!
    Julie N. Married on 11/12/2021

Absolutely Amazing!!

Liz Daley was the absolute best decision I could have made for entertainment at my wedding. Liz is very easy to work with and will answer any questions or concerns you have. She helps with day of coordinating to make sure everything is where it needs to be and keeps the flow, a master of ceremony, and DJ. We had multiple zoom meetings to go over the details to create a timeline including picking the music for the ceremony, cocktail hour, and reception. Everything went so smoothly the day of my wedding. Everyone was dancing their butts off the whole night and I have received tons and tons of compliments on how amazing the wedding was (even one of the best weddings they've been too). I would 100% highly recommend Liz Daley for a wedding.
    Kathy Q. Married on 10/16/2021

We had a blast!

Having never planned a wedding, we heeded the advice and guidance that Liz provided. Liz had some great ideas regarding the flow from pre-ceremony through last dance. Mike Beene was not only our DJ he also served as Master of ceremonies guiding us seamlessly through our event. If you were to choose Liz Daley Events then you can rest assured your event will flow with ease. It can be extremely overwhelming to plan a wedding so it’s great having someone so experienced lending their expertise. Do yourself a favor and go with the best!

Liz Daley Events's reply:

Thank You, Kathy...for your kind words and for trusting me and Mike to help you and your family celebrate!!!!

• WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2019 Winner

Real Weddings

• Caitlin & Steve
    45 photos · 10/06/2018

I Do Weddings with Love I Do Weddings with Love Wedding Florists

This lady is one amazing talent. Her skills and personality are beyond belief. And her smile can light up a room. If you need a DJ or someone to coordinate your wedding, Liz is your girl!!!

Jocelyn Oldham Wedding Musician Jocelyn Oldham Wedding Musician Wedding Musicians

You know how sometimes you have so many questions and just need someone to encourage and support you? Well, this is why I appointed the amazing Liz Daley as my mentor years ago. This lady knows her stuff when it comes to running a business, making clients happy, and getting the job done with a smile. I'm not quite sure how it happened but after time and time again of approaching Liz with my many questions I decided (and she obliged because she's just that great) to hold my hand a bit and guide me through growing my business and becoming a pro at what I do (I'm a live musician for any and all occasions). She tells me what I need to hear (not always what I want to hear) and her advice has helped me tremendously. Oh, and did I mention she's not only an amazing person, but a top notch DJ? We have worked together a handful of times over the last few years and she even hired me once for at a cocktail hour at a wedding she DJ'd. Liz is an avid supporter of live music and I often find her at my gigs around town. She will no doubt make your day one to remember!

Mike Jones Entertainment and Events Mike Jones Entertainment and Events Wedding DJs

When it comes to a passionate person that loves what they do...Liz Daley is just that. Without hesitation I would recommend Liz to make your celebration one to remember.

9077 Marmont Lane Williamsburg, Virginia, 23188
Location of (Liz Daley Events)

Other vendors in Hampton Roads for your wedding