About Liz Daley Events

The Best Wedding Entertainment in Virginia!  Guaranteed!!!!!

917-653-3750

(call or text)

Liz@LizDaleyEvents.com

Serving Williamsburg, Richmond, Virginia Beach, Northern Virginia and All Destination Locations.

Categories: Wedding DJ

One Event Per Day (4)
Liability Insurance (2)
Uplighting (2)
Photobooth (1)

Liz was absolutely fantastic to work with! She is so knowledgeable and put our minds at ease throughout the entire process. She answered any and all questions we had - even the super nit picky ones! She was available to us throughout the whole process through video chat sessions and emails. She got back to us quickly on emails, which we really appreciated! Liz worked hard with us over several months to come up with a detailed day of schedule. I am a details person and this made me feel good, however once the day arrived, unforeseen circumstances forced the schedule to be all rearranged and I could not have cared less about the silly schedule! Liz is unbelievably talented at just feeling the atmosphere out and knowing exactly what to do and when - the dance segments, toasts, cake-cutting. Everything felt perfectly timed. She also was excellent at directing our rehearsal the night before and everyone knew exactly what to do for the ceremony the next day! Her energy is infectious and she will get even the shyest of guests out on the dance floor. We highly recommend Liz to any bride and groom for all your wedding coordination and DJ needs!

Profile Picture Emily, 6/3/17, 5 Reviews
Category: DJ

Liz was awesome! She was not only our DJ but our point person as we planned our Williamsburg, VA wedding remotely from Florida. She was there to assist with our rehearsal, and then also assist with wedding day details! She kept the guests dancing all night long with fun music that our guests suggested and also other fun tunes. Liz had several video chat planning meetings with me to go over all of the details, and timelines. Our wedding was fantastic, and we got rave reviews!

Profile Picture Elizabeth , 4/22/17, 8 Reviews
Category: DJ, Lighting & Decor, Wedding Planning
Services Used: Consultation, MC, One Event Per Day, Microphones, Sound/PA System, Uplighting

Liz Daley Events Pricing

Susan and Eric

17 Photos

6 VIDEOS

28 ENDORSEMENTS
This lady is one amazing talent. Her skills and personality are beyond belief. And her smile can light up a room. If you need a DJ or someone to coordinate your wedding, Liz is your girl!!!

You know how sometimes you have so many questions and just need someone to encourage and support you? Well, this is why I appointed the amazing Liz Daley as my mentor years ago. This lady knows her stuff when it comes to running a business, making clients happy, and getting the job done with a smile. I'm not quite sure how it happened but after time and time again of approaching Liz with my many questions I decided (and she obliged because she's just that great) to hold my hand a bit and guide me through growing my business and becoming a pro at what I do (I'm a live musician for any and all occasions). She tells me what I need to hear (not always what I want to hear) and her advice has helped me tremendously. Oh, and did I mention she's not only an amazing person, but a top notch DJ? We have worked together a handful of times over the last few years and she even hired me once for at a cocktail hour at a wedding she DJ'd. Liz is an avid supporter of live music and I often find her at my gigs around town. She will no doubt make your day one to remember!

When it comes to a passionate person that loves what they do...Liz Daley is just that. Without hesitation I would recommend Liz to make your celebration one to remember.

I meet a great number of DJ's through weddings and other events, and I must say that Liz was an absolute professional and a joy to work with.

75 PROS I KNOW

Events

9077 Marmont Lane, Williamsburg, VA 23188   See On Map
757-566-4530 (phone)
Liz Daley Events is a wedding DJ and Wedding Planner from Williamsburg, Virginia. We service weddings throughout the local area, including Richmond, Virginia, Virginia Beach, and Washington, DC. Liz Daley Events is a professional wedding Disc Jockey and Wedding Planner that has been part of the Virginia wedding industry for 13 years. We specialize in Fun and Personalized Wedding Receptions.