Liz Daley Events Reviews

Liz Daley Events 1
Liz Daley Events 2
Liz Daley Events 3

Nadine · Married on 08/10/2018

Liz did a great job with the music for our wedding. I was changing things on her right up until the end and she just rolled with it. We also had concerns because part of my husband's extended family is very conservative and so we had to tone down the music while they were there. I never had to say anything to her though because she was paying attention to the guests and as soon as they left the building she picked up the music.

Sent on 09/05/2018

Liz Daley Events's reply:

Thank you so much Nadine!!!! I had a great time working with you and helping you celebrate!!!!
  • Chelsea

Chelsea · Married on 07/21/2018

Expert quality and fun!

I knew I wanted to hire an engaging and professional DJ and when we met with Liz after reviewing her work online we knew we found the right person. She helped us with more than just a playlist, she knows so much about the wedding industry, vendors, planning, and more that she really helped fill in any gaps we had (without hiring a wedding planner). Liz made our cocktail hour and reception so much fun! She created a dance medley mix on a tight timeline that my Dad and I did our father-in-law dance to, and it brought the house down. She kept it upbeat all night and made it one hell of a party that we will never forget! Afterwards she shared her playlist and some pictures and videos with us and I'm so happy we have these memories to look back on our big day. Thanks Liz!!

Liz Daley Events 4
    Liz Daley Events 5
    Liz Daley Events 6

Patricia · Married on 05/27/2018

My family cannot say enough good about Liz after she was DJ at our event. Responsive, attentive, enthusiastic, caring, respectful ... did I say enthusiastic?!? She is simply the best.

Jessica · Married on 04/28/2018

Liz Daily made my wedding so special! She is such a sweetheart and is so easy to work with. She is very professional and helped make my day so amazing. She is hardworking and I will definitely use her for future events. I would recommend her to anyone who is getting married because she will help you in every way possible. She helped guide the wedding and the reception. Liz can command a crowd and keep the party alive. Thanks for making my wedding day so special!!!

• W

Will · Married on 04/21/2018

Liz is a gem for the area. She'll do as little or as much as you'd like at your wedding and really ties a bow on the evening.

Katie · Married on 03/10/2018

Liz was absolutely amazing! She was our DJ and our day of coordinator. From the very beginning she was super easy to work with and get along with! I live in California, so I was super worried about planning a wedding from afar. She has this energy about her that makes her so easy to talk to, and put all of my worries at ease. We chose to work with Liz because of this, and we also loved her personalized father-daughter song option. I can't even begin to explain how many people are still talking about the voice over! It had the entire room crying (tears of happiness of course). We also opted to do personalized introductions for our bridal party which were a complete hit!! We were all dying of laughter and it was the perfect way to get the reception started. People were on the dance floor all night and she made the complete day a breeze. We had SO much fun working with her, and I couldn't recommend her enough. Thank you, Liz!!

Sent on 03/22/2018

Liz Daley Events's reply:

Thank you Katie!!! I had a great time working with you and your family!!!! xoxoxo

Kaitlyn · Married on 11/11/2017

Liz was such a pleasure to work with. From our very first meeting with her we knew we made the right choice. She was super responsive to messages and phone calls. She is so well versed and knowledgeable in this industry. She made the day flow so well and without any hiccups. She was very accommodating with the music and had everyone dancing throughout the night. She really kept the energy up and was just an awesome person to have there. We really felt like we were in good hands with her. I really cant recommend her enough. Thank you so much Liz!!

Sent on 11/27/2017

Liz Daley Events's reply:

Thank you Kaitlyn! It was an absolute pleasure working with you and Courtney!!! xoxoxo

Emily · Married on 06/03/2017

Liz was absolutely fantastic to work with! She is so knowledgeable and put our minds at ease throughout the entire process. She answered any and all questions we had - even the super nit picky ones! She was available to us throughout the whole process through video chat sessions and emails. She got back to us quickly on emails, which we really appreciated! Liz worked hard with us over several months to come up with a detailed day of schedule. I am a details person and this made me feel good, however once the day arrived, unforeseen circumstances forced the schedule to be all rearranged and I could not have cared less about the silly schedule! Liz is unbelievably talented at just feeling the atmosphere out and knowing exactly what to do and when - the dance segments, toasts, cake-cutting. Everything felt perfectly timed. She also was excellent at directing our rehearsal the night before and everyone knew exactly what to do for the ceremony the next day! Her energy is infectious and she will get even the shyest of guests out on the dance floor. We highly recommend Liz to any bride and groom for all your wedding coordination and DJ needs!

Elizabeth · Married on 04/22/2017

Liz was awesome! She was not only our DJ but our point person as we planned our Williamsburg, VA wedding remotely from Florida. She was there to assist with our rehearsal, and then also assist with wedding day details! She kept the guests dancing all night long with fun music that our guests suggested and also other fun tunes. Liz had several video chat planning meetings with me to go over all of the details, and timelines. Our wedding was fantastic, and we got rave reviews!

rylie · Married on 03/11/2017

Liz was absolutely amazing!!! After meeting with Liz for the first time we were stunned and completely blown away. The sense of relief we felt after our meeting is hard to put into words. Every question; she had an answer. Not only did she provide a wonderful playlist of her own she also went above and beyond to meet our eclectic music style. She made every part of our wedding seamless!! From the rehearsal to the day of..beginning to end. If there was an empty dance floor she was one it encouraging (by doing and not pressuring ) the crowd. My favorite photo from our wedding is one that Liz made happen..the family and then the friends circling the bride and groom all connected shoulder to shoulder. Tears of complete and pure happiness! If you are still reading this then you know; Liz is the best by far!!!

Kate · Married on 10/15/2016

Highly recommend! Liz was an incredible DJ and day of coordinator (I had no idea what I was doing, Liz made it seamless!).

Caroline · Married on 10/01/2016

Liz is about as good as it gets :) After giving her almost zero direction, she knocked it out of the park with both our ceremony music and our reception. Our guests were on the dance floor all night and I have received compliment after compliment about what an awesome party we had. If you are looking for a top-notch DJ, I highly recommend Liz!!!

Jeff · Married on 09/11/2016

Liz was great. We not only hired her as our DJ, but as our day planner as well. We met her twice and discussed our ceremony and reception needs. Then kept up the correspondence by e-mail (since we were out of state). She had a form for us to fill out that would help to make our reception fun and it was. The music and the events flowed well all night. People loved the introduction of the wedding party - one by one with fun stories about that person. Someone even remarked that before this wedding, they never really knew how or why that person was in the wedding party. It helped to personalize our wedding party and why we chose them. If you are planning a wedding, please call up Liz and see what she can do for you. We are very glad we did.

Now that we are back from our honeymoon I just wanted to say thank you to Liz for making our wedding so much fun! The music was so great and everyone really loved the introductions at the beginning… in fact as I’m sitting here typing this my boss at work just came up and told me he loved the funny intros. It really made the wedding unique and personal which is exactly what I wanted. I only wish I could have been in the room to see the wedding party’s faces when they were each introduced. I’m sure our photographer captured some good facial expressions on everyone.

I was so happy that the dance floor just got crazier and more packed as the night went on. My only regret is that Brandon and I had to spend so much time talking and greeting everyone at the beginning that we didn’t get to dance until after cake. Luckily our little ring bearer really kept it going with his break dancing until we could join.

Anyways just wanted to say thank you again. Everyone talks about how their wedding is the best day of their lives and usually I think people are just saying that because they have to, but really our wedding was probably one of the most fun days Brandon and I have ever had! We talked about every part of the night days after. We wouldn’t have had such a good time without Liz as our DJ and Master of Ceremonies.

Sent on 04/29/2016

Liz Daley Events's reply:

Thank you Katherine & Brandon!!!!! Congratulations!

Liz was the master of ceremonies and DJ for my son's wedding and I knew she was going to be great when we booked her but she exceeded those expectations. From our first phone conversation to immediate Skype Date she took so much weight off of our shoulders on how the wedding would proceed, how she was going to take care of us and how she was going to make our guests feel. As this was a destination wedding, we had no boots on the ground, but she made us feel like it was handled. And it was! After everyone told us how beautiful the wedding was they immediately said, "Is the DJ a friend of yours because she was amazing!" We heard that from not one family but more than a dozen. She impressed. She impressed so much we know she will be our person for our daughters upcoming wedding. She adds a personal touch to the event that cannot be undone, made everyone feel welcome and laugh. You will not want to sit down with her at the mic. She's wonderful and no one can do it like Liz does it!

Sent on 12/17/2015

Liz Daley Events's reply:

Christy, it was my pleasure!!!!! I love your family! Can't wait until we can celebrate with Devin and Andrea!!!!!

alex · Married on 11/28/2015

Liz was amazing! Not only was she extremely flexible in accommodating our vision for our wedding, she knew what we needed even before we did. She effortlessly coordinated on the day of the wedding, and manage to wrangle all of the groomsmen (which is a feat).
    Liz was truly amazing, her personalized introductions at the reception, and seamless adjusting as things changes on the day of our wedding was amazing. I cannot sing her praises enough!! THANKS LIZ!!!!

You need to hire Liz. Seriously. Do it now, before she gets booked by someone else. Liz met and exceeded our expectations in every way, for my daughter's wedding! During the planning sessions, we could see how the ceremony and party was going to unfold. She included a little introductory surprise or two for everyone in the wedding party, to make them feel special. Before and during the ceremony, she handled every little detail, kept everything running on time, and took away the stress of anything not going right. We tried to anticipate everything that could go wrong, then made a plan to handle it. Because we had to change venues and dates, we lost our ability to have our pastor perform the service (on Sunday), so Liz, herself, got ordained, and did a beautiful job. We collaborated on the writing of the vows. Everyone wanted to know what church she was from! Then, she DJ'd the reception, and kept the party rocking. She read this beautiful love story that she wrote from interviewing the bride and groom. But, her sense of humor is what made it so fun. I've given out her name numerous times to people who attended the wedding. I'm not surprised, because the way that I found Liz, was by attending another wedding that she had coordinated. There are a hundred reasons why Liz will be the best decision that you make, when planning your wedding.

Sent on 12/14/2015

Liz Daley Events's reply:

Lisa, THANK YOU for your kind words!!!! You and your family are just amazing! It was my pleasure!!!!

Steve · Married on 08/22/2015

Couldn't be happier! We decided to go with Liz based on outside references and our initial skype interview, after which we immediately knew she was the one! She provided great customer service and a great product! She adds an intimate touch to the wedding with her unique style! We initially were planning on having a band, but they backed out a few months before our wedding... we were initially saddened, but after the wedding we were glad Liz was there! She brought details to our big day that a band wouldn't have been able to! You'll have some work to do, she makes you do a lot of "homework" during the planning process, but trust me it's ABSOLUTELY worth it!! Can't say enough good things about her, we even received several requests for her contact info after our wedding and numerous guests told us what a great job she did!

Shelley · Married on 07/19/2015

LIZ IS AWESOME! My husband and I actually won Liz’s DJ services in a Dream Wedding Contest. We are so happy and blessed to have met her. We will surely hire her again and again for other upcoming events in our lives. She was so pleasant and easy to work with. Her enthusiasm is contagious! She was very organized and accommodating. Our guests are still commenting (2 months later) about how much fun they had at our wedding. LIZ CAN DO IT ALL! Her introductions of our bridal party were a huge hit. She even sang a song at our wedding reception. She coordinated with all of the other vendors flawlessly. Needless to say we didn’t have to worry about a thing and our special day was even more magical than we could imagine! Thank you again Liz. We look forward to seeing you again soon!

Rachael · Married on 05/16/2015

Liz Daley was absolutely wonderful! We had several guests come up to us thirty minutes into our reception saying how good she was! Three weeks later we still had friends and relatives complimenting us on our choice of DJ. Everyone we talked to said they had never seen so many people dance at a wedding, and it's true! Our dance floor was packed the ENTIRE NIGHT- and all thanks to Liz! She made the reception so fun, relaxed, and enjoyable-FOR EVERYONE! She truly cares about all the couples she works for and even took awesome pictures throughout the reception. She is extremely organized but also extremely flexible, laid back, and strives to do whatever she can to make sure all your guests have a blast. We would recommend her a THOUSAND times over to any couple about to get married!

Jennifer · Married on 04/25/2015

She is hilarious, she is professional, she is awesome, SHE IS A MUST on your big day! My husband and I were already married but wanted to have an actual wedding ceremony and celebration with our family and friends. Liz went far above and beyond helping me to plan this celebration and it was more fantastic than I could have imagined. She was my DJ and my planner and I could not have had the dream celebration I had without her. My family and friends had a blast and raved about how 'different and fun' our wedding was! Nothing about Liz is boring so if you want a fun and memorable wedding - you need Liz! If you want a stress free wedding planning - you need Liz! If you want all your wishes to come true - you need Liz!

Megan · Married on 04/06/2014

I truly can not say enough wonderful things about working with Liz as we planned our wedding. She is a phenomenal DJ. My husband and I both thought our guests weren't the dancing type. She proved us wrong! Everyone was up dancing and having a wonderful time. We still have people complimenting us for the fun and unique atmosphere of our wedding.

Her personalized grand entrances bought a wonderful energy to the event, and gave us a fun way of personally sharing about the important people in our lives who were in our wedding party and of sharing our own story of falling in love. It brought us laughter and many happy memories.

Liz truly went above and beyond for us; she worked with us to pick just the right songs, patiently edited things to create personalized clips of music for special moments in the ceremony and reception. Liz met with us as many times as we needed to feel certain that the big day would be smooth and thanks to her it was. Liz helped us with everything from talking about seating of guests, helping us run the rehearsal thoroughly, to coordinating with our other vendors. Between her wonderful services as a DJ and her knowledge of the wedding world she truly helped us to bring together all of the elements of the most important day of our lives.

Her energy, enthusiasm and genuine interest in getting to know us truly made our day perfect.

I should also mention that she offers a photo booth. It was SO much fun! Our guests had a great time playing with it as did my husband and I. On top of that we have a special album with those photos and messages from our guests. Just another touch that she helped us add to the experience.

Liz Daley was the DJ at our wedding. When you hire a DJ, you don't ever expect to get the quality and service you get from Liz. She is a one of a kind DJ. She truly cares that you have the best day of your life and looks out for your best interest. She met with us multiple times to go over our vision for our wedding day. She helped us pick the best music for the important moments in our day and even helped us roast our wedding party with a memorable introduction. Even though we only hired her for the reception, Liz ended up doing our ceremony music too. We had originally asked a friend to do that portion of the day for us, but Liz wanted us to have a stress-free day, so she took on the task. Liz kept our party going and there was always someone on the dance floor. She also had karaoke available for the end of the evening. We had a blast on our wedding day thanks to Liz!

Sherry · Married on 12/14/2013

Liz was everything I needed to make my wedding perfect. She made sure everything went smoothly, she helped us choose great music for special moments and then played a perfect playlist the rest of the evening that we trusted her to choose. She was friendly, helpful and upbeat throughout the planning of my wedding right up until the very end. She made my big day fabulous and I'm very happy to have had her as an important part of it.

Scott · Married on 11/09/2013

Liz, Served as DJ to our daughters wedding over Veterans Day weekend. She was simply amazing. She worked with the entire family to make this special day remarkable. She worked off line with our daughter to create an phenomenal voice over during the father daughter dance that completely blew everyone away and no one will forget ever. Liz's wit, talent, and professionalism kept every laughing and dancing the night away. We continue to get a common compliment "best wedding reception ever" from our guests. Our family cannot say enough good things about Liz and I'm sure your will doe the same. High recommend!!!! :)