Lisa Marino Photography

• AJ's Photography
  • Viscosi Photography

12 Reviews for Lisa Marino Photography

Kaitie · Married on 10/17/2015

Lisa was such a huge help on our wedding day! I was so worried about weather, but it turned out great! I was very cold on the lake but she had taken pictures and moving along quickly so we didn't freeze! We had reception back home a month later and even though she told me we wouldn't get our pictures back for 6-8 weeks she send me about 20 key ones I wanted so we could have them displayed for everyone to see. Getting a hold of her is a little difficult but that was okay! I cant wait to see the rest of the pictures!

Sent on 12/04/2015

Lisa did a wonderful job capturing all the photos we wanted but also to help keep us on time and moving. we were able to enjoy the cocktail hour and we got the photos in an expected time frame. Many of our guests and family enjoyed her there and she did a great job overall.

Sent on 10/20/2015

Jessica · Married on 04/30/2016

4.2
      3.0

Lisa and Bob were great, they shot the rehearsal dinner and the entire wedding day from getting ready till the end of the night. We have gotten some of our photos almost 2 months later but waiting on the rest - this is my only complaint is the response time of getting the photos and emails. The quality of the photos are amazing though - totally worth it.

We loved that she was very accommodating and knew exactly what we wanted - to be able to have fun during our reception and not get pulled in every direction for many photos. She was great! Recommend.

Sent on 06/26/2016

• 520 County Hwy 11 Oneonta, 13820 See on map
    Location of (Lisa Marino Photography)