404 Sheraton Ave, Austin, TX 78745 Map · Phone number

About Lindsey Thorne Photography

I am an artist at heart, calm, decisive, and a hopeless romantic. I learned the most about myself and photography living and working in New York City for over four years ....and then I fell in love. Love brought me to Austin, Texas, and is what makes me an even better photographer every day.

I am a Destination Wedding and Portrait Photographer, specializing in Weddings and Boudoir sessions and beautiful album design. I can create entirely customized packages for you and your fiance, and guarantee to give you images catered to your personalities and style.

Follow Lindsey Thorne Photography on

063img3120
078img3192

26 Reviews for Lindsey Thorne Photography

Justine · Married on 08/29/2016

Lindsey Thorne Photography is absolutely amazing! If you want photos that you can hang in your house for a lifetime to come—artistically composed leaving the cheesy behind—she is the photographer for you! Lindsey is relatable and flexible and makes sure you get everything you want out of your special day! Couldn't recommend anyone better!

Chelsea · Married on 07/23/2016

Pick Lindsey!! I got my pictures back and WOW!! She was our AMAZING wedding photographer and I am so glad I picked her. Her pricing was very reasonable and a great value for what you get. You will have these images forever and they are high quality. She is a professional photographer and you can really tell in her work. Honestly, I just wanted someone to take great pictures, I didn't have a whole lot of special poses in mind. She had great advice on how to pose and she knew exactly what to tell me to do (which was exactly what I needed and wanted). At the same time, if you know exactly what you want she can make that happen too. I can not say enough good things about her and i highly recommend her!!

Hannah · Married on 06/04/2016

The number one complaint I have always heard from friends about their weddings was always the photographer. Thankfully I did NOT have this issue with Lindsey!

I was so ecstatic with the job that Lindsey did for my husband and I’s wedding. It was an outdoor wedding at Nature’s Point in Lago Vista and the pictures we’ve seen are gorgeous. For our engagement pictures we had a recommendation of a local photographer in Houston do the photos, and while they weren’t bad – you could definitely tell a difference in the quality between what was done for our engagement photos and what was done for our wedding photos.

The photos were able to make this bride extremely happy, and so grateful that we went with her. Lindsey was able to work well with a roudy bridal party and capture every moment beautifully. She by far has been one of my favorite aspects of my wedding! I lost my dad a month before the wedding and she was extremely sensitive and made sure everything was very easy for me. She gave me the most beautiful and breathtaking photos that actually make me look back on the day with joy and happy tears. Any couple would be lucky to have such a talented and kind hearted photographer at their wedding who will literally bend over backwards (or in my case lay down in the dirt) to get a great shot! She is second to none and you will NOT regret choosing her.

Lindsey Thorne Photography FAQ

• What is the starting price for your wedding photography services? $ 2,000.00
  • What is the price of your most popular wedding package? $ 3,500.00
  • Which of the following are included in the price of your most popular wedding package? 2nd Shooter, Boudoir Shoot, Engagement Shoot, High-Res Images, Digital Files
  • What photography services do you offer? Additional Hours, Boudoir Shoot, Engagement Shoot, High-Res Images, Liability Insurance, Multi. Locations, Second Shooter
  • What photography items do you offer? Albums, Canvas, Digital Files, Flush Mount, Matted Prints, Negatives, Prints, Proofs, Thank You Cards

• 404 Sheraton Ave Austin, 78745 See on map