Linde's Bridal & Prom

23 Lincoln Way E, Massillon, OH 44646 Map · Phone number

About Linde's Bridal & Prom

Linde's Bridal is a premier bridal and prom shop with an experienced and professional staff to help you find the perfect dress for any occasion! We offer layaway plans to make purchasing the gown more affordable. Call to make your appointment today! At Linde's Bridal and Prom, we make your dreams come true.

Follow Linde's Bridal & Prom on

• The Dress Bridal Boutique
  • American Commodore Tuxedo
  • KR Veils

27 Reviews for Linde's Bridal & Prom

• Samantha

Samantha Rahnema · Married on 07/11/2020

Rosa was amazing!

I went into Lindes on a whim and I'm so happy that I did! Rosa encouraged me to pick out some dresses that I liked and she asked me for an idea of what I was looking for. She saw the two dresses that I pulled out and she told me that they just got a dress in the mail that I would love. Sure enough, it was love at first sight! No other dress mattered after that! AND it was super affordable!

Sent on 07/19/2020
  • Madison

Madison · Married on 11/17/2018

Best dress shop

I purchased both of my prom dresses here when I was in school and couldn’t wait to come back to find my wedding dresses. Almost all dresses are priced at $1,500 or less and you can make payments. They do not have too large of a selection for dresses of bigger sizes however they willing lead you in the correct direction

Sent on 01/11/2019

I have nothing but great things to say about Linde's. I had a tight budget for my wedding dress and after going to a chain bridal salon where the only dress I tried on that I liked was at the top of my budget and the veil that I loved was way overpriced for what it was, I decided to check out Linde's. I am so glad that I did!! I walked in and one of the first things I was asked after introductions was what my budget was. I was immediately shown the selection of dresses that were in my budget and told to pick out a few to try on. Their clearance section is AMAZING, not only for the budget but they were absolutely beautiful name brand gowns with nothing wrong with them!! Never once was I encouraged or pushed to try on something over my budget. Rosa was fantastic and helped me try on every dress, something the other chain store didn't do. When I tried on "the dress" I originally wasn't impressed by the strap halter style it had but Rosa explained to me that it could easily be converted into a sweetheart neckline and after I saw how it looked with the sweetheart neckline line I knew it was the one. I also found my dream veil that I never would have picked out myself but once Rosa put it on and I saw how it looked with the dress I was convinced. They were having also having 50% off veil sale so I got a beautiful 2 tier lace veil for an incredible price. Overall a wonderful experience and I would recommend them to everyone. I walked out of the store with my dream dress and veil in hand along with a beautiful pair of earrings all for under my dress budget alone and even with alterations I will still be under my dress budget.

Sent on 03/07/2016

• 23 Lincoln Way E Massillon, 44646 See on map
    3307371361 (Other Phone Number)
    Monday thru Thursday: 11:00am to 7:00pm Friday & Saturday: 10:00am to 5:00pm Sunday: Closed
    Location of (Linde's Bridal & Prom)