Lillettes

• Tomasso Black
  • Islip Cleaners
  • Bridal Reflections

7 Reviews for Lillettes

Best bridal dress shopping experience! Everyone at the shop was wonderful. They made the dress shopping experience about you and asked the important questions. I am sad that this shop has now closed because I would recommend to anyone needing a dress for themselves or bridesmaids!

Sent on 12/04/2015

Jackie · Married on 08/17/2013

I had such a positive experience from start to finish with Lillettes. They were warm and friendly from the start. The alterations exceeded my expectations.

Sent on 10/27/2013

Jennifer · Married on 07/04/2014

I grew up in Freeport and as a teenager looked forward to stepping into Lillette's (when it was located in Baldwin) to look for my wedding gown. Their location in Bellmore is much more pretty and they have a wide selection of dresses at various price points. My consultant Christina listened to what I was looking for but also had me try on some gowns that she felt would look good on me. I think every bride should do this: step outside of your comfort zone and try something different, you never know. Lillette's had the perfect dress for me, as well as the veil and tiara to complete the look. As an out-of-town bride, one-stop-shopping worked for me and Lillette's had it all.

Sent on 08/19/2014