Here Comes The Bridesmaid

16 Grumman Road West Suite 1050, Bethpage, NY 11714 Map · Phone number · Visit website
  • Deals 2

About Here Comes The Bridesmaid

Here Comes The Bridesmaid is a wedding party dress boutique located in Bethpage, New York, that serves New York City, Long Island, and Manhattan. They specialize in bridesmaids dresses and carry a variety of popular designers such as Monique Lhuillier, Hayley Paige, Watters & Watters, and Adrianna Papell. Here Comes The Bridesmaid provides a unique shopping experience, with trained consultants ready to help you find the perfect pieces to complement your wedding party.

Here Comes The Bridesmaid has a great selection of dresses for brides, bridesmaids

flower girls, mother of the bride, and mother of the groom. In addition to the bridal shop, the company’s e-commerce site has a vast inventory of dresses Other services provided include:

• Bridal belts

Here Comes The Bridesmaid 5
Here Comes The Bridesmaid 6
Here Comes The Bridesmaid 7

Jenny Georgia · Getting married on 05/02/2020

No pressure, easy bridesmaid dress shopping

I loved my experience bridesmaid dress shopping at Here Comes the Bridesmaid. I followed them on instagram and liked the dresses they posted. After not loving my bridesmaid dress shopping experience at a bridal salon, I decided to try making an appointment somewhere dedicated to just bridesmaids. This was the best decision!

The entire staff was so helpful. They answered countless emails from me (Ok I could count them, but I’m embarrassed to!). We came in 3 separate times because I couldn’t get the whole crew together for one visit and they never seemed annoyed. One of the visits we had to mostly clip the dresses ourselves but it still worked out okay. They were very apparent with their dress prices and were accommodating to a wider variety of budgets than the other shop I went to, and didn’t make me feel bad for wanting to stay in a lower budget for my girls. Leslie was so fun to form a relationship with over my 3 visits and I was so thankful for her!

They were also accommodating to my bridesmaid who isn’t local, to let her get measurements elsewhere and email in an order form. They gave options to mail a dress out of state/internationally or let me pick it up for her.

I can’t wait until the dresses come in!

Sent on 10/05/2019

Melody Damore · Getting married on 03/07/2020

Amazing , helpful

So helpful so nice . I would go to them a million times over . Such an amazing selection to choose from as well!

Sent on 09/27/2019

Here Comes The Bridesmaid FAQ

• How do you price dress alterations? Flat Fee
  • Which of the following services do you provide? Alterations, Trunk Shows
  • Which of the following items do you offer? Bridal Belts, Formal Gowns, Hair Accessories, Jewelry, Plus Size Gowns, Sample Gowns
  • What is your return policy? Final Sales