Nearby Vendors to Consider

About Foresto Tuxedo

Finest Quality Fashion & Fit For Over 75 Years!

Foresto Tuxedo, a family owned and operated tuxedo sales and rental shop has been servicing Long Island  and surrounding communities for over 75 years. Foresto is dedicated to helping grooms and their groomsmen, as well as dads or anyone in need of looking their “black tie” best find their signature look, style and fit. They stock the latest styles by top designers and carry everything from  old school classics, to what’s trending now including: Michael Kors, Ike Behar, Jean Yves, Calvin Klein, Perry Ellis and Ralph Lauren.

Visit Foresto Tuxedo to see why we've been a favorite for generations!

Categories: Wedding Dress

Father of Bride (7)
Tuxedos (6)
Alterations (5)
Ring Bearers (4)

My husband and his groomsmen loved their tuxs and the people working there. They have a great selection and their prices are very reasonable!

View Vendor Response
Profile Picture Mandie, 8/5/17, 10 Reviews
Category: Dress & Attire
Services Used: Father of Bride, Father of Groom, Groom, Groomsmen, Ring Bearers, Rentals, Shoes, Tuxedo Rentals, Tuxedos

Foresto's Tuxedo is a hidden gem. The store is beautiful and has a cozy feel. The staff is friendly, patient, and accommodating. Their prices are better than most of the other tuxedo shops I looked into.
I was somewhat skeptical b/c I found them on Wedding Wire and not used to going with online referrals but I'm so happy I did.

Very grateful,
DC

View Vendor Response
Profile Picture Daphney, 7/29/17, 2 Reviews
Category: Dress & Attire

The guys at Foresto Tuxedo are true professionals and experts at their craft. The guys made the fitting session a lot of fun and we felt like we were just hanging out with the boys! For the final fitting (day before the wedding) they kept the tailor late to accommodate some of my groomsmen who got delayed in travel...like I said, true professionals. Our tuxedos looked great and we got a ton of compliments at the wedding. Thanks for making us look great on my big day! Prices were reasonable and I will definitely use them again for my next formal event! -Pasha

Profile Picture Keisha and Pasha, 7/9/17, 2 Reviews

21 Photos

Latest Trends in Formal Wear

21 Photos

1 ENDORSEMENT
If you want to look sharp and feel good on your special day Foresto's always comes through

Events

309 Willis Avenue, Mineola, NY 11501   See On Map
516-746-1410 (phone) 516-746-8192 (fax)
MW 10AM-5:30 PM T TH FRI. 10AM-8:00 PM SAT. 10AM-5:00PM Sun. Closed