309 Willis Avenue, Mineola, NY 11501 Map · Phone number

About Foresto Tuxedo

Foresto Tuxedo, a family owned and operated tuxedo sales and rental shop has been servicing Long Island and surrounding communities for over 75 years. Foresto is dedicated to helping grooms and their groomsmen, as well as dads or anyone in need of looking their “black tie” best find their signature look, style and fit. They stock the latest styles by top designers and carry everything from old school classics, to what’s trending now including: Michael Kors, Ike Behar, Jean Yves, Calvin Klein, Perry Ellis and Ralph Lauren.

Visit Foresto Tuxedo to see why we've been a favorite for generations!

Follow Foresto Tuxedo on

Foresto Tuxedo 2
Foresto Tuxedo 3
  • mackenzie

Mackenzie · Married on 06/10/2018

I've received a few tuxedos over the years from Foresto Tuxedo and every time I went there I was not only met with impeccable service, but looked sharp too. So when it came time for my own wedding it was a no-brainer choice on where my groomsmen and I were going to get our tuxedos from - Foresto. They did not disappoint. From our first fitting, everyone in my party was taken care of and they made it such an easy process. The staff is beyond friendly and you can tell that everyone has a passion for the business. Everyone was so on top of making sure my guys and I were set for my wedding that they reduced any stress I might have felt, and I am extremely thankful. These guys go above and beyond the call of duty - helping to tailor the suits, to even going out of their way to make pocket squares with a unique fabric for the tuxedos. You can't find that kind of personal touch service anywhere else. If you're thinking about using Foresto - just stop and do it already. They're that good and they won't disappoint. Thank you to everyone from Foresto who helped me look great on the most important day of my life!

Sent on 06/25/2018
    Foresto Tuxedo 4
    Foresto Tuxedo 5
    Foresto Tuxedo 6

Foresto Tuxedo's reply:

Thank you for your very positive review! You all looked great! It was our pleasure dressing you and your groomsmen all for your "Special Day"!

AJ · Married on 05/26/2018

Foresto Tuxedo was amazing and made sure my groomsmen and I looked great for the wedding. They were very professional and provided excellent service. Also the tuxedos they offer are top products and you can definitely tell the difference between what they offer and other stores. I went to my many stores and was disappointed but afterI tried on their tuxedo I knew I wanted to choose them.

Sent on 06/04/2018

Foresto Tuxedo's reply:

Thank you AJ! It was our pleasure working with you all. You all looked terrific!

Brian · Married on 02/03/2018

Foresto is the gold standard for rental menswear on Long Island and beyond (my wedding was in Queens but their service and product was worth the trip). Joseph did a great job guiding me through Foresto’s extensive selection of traditional and modern tuxedos.

Fit and style was excellent. They worked seamlessly with other local shops to measure my out-of-town groomsmen and, upon pickup, had a tailor on site to perform size adjustments while we waited. Price was competitive with the “big boys” but everything else was so much better.

Don’t think twice! Go here!

Sent on 02/19/2018

Foresto Tuxedo's reply:

Thank you Brian for you wonderful review! We try our best to make the out of town guest experience as pleasant as possible. We're so happy you were all pleased!

Foresto Tuxedo FAQ

• What are your price ranges for full-priced suits and tuxedos? $500 - $999, $1,000 - $1,999
  • What are your price ranges for suit and tuxedo rentals? $100 - $199, $200 - $299
  • How do you price dress alterations? By Piece
  • Who do you provide services for? Father of the Bride, Father of the Groom, Groom, Groomsmen, Ring Bearers
  • Which of the following services do you provide? Alterations, Rentals
  • Which of the following items do you offer? Jewelry, Shoes, Tuxedo Rentals, Tuxedos

• Sherwood Photography
    Sherwood Photography Wedding Photographers

If you want to look sharp and feel good on your special day Foresto's always comes through

• 309 Willis Avenue Mineola, NY 11501 See on map