32 Reviews for Foresto Tuxedo

Alterations (7)
Tuxedos (7)
Ring Bearers (4)
32 Foresto Tuxedo Reviews

I've received a few tuxedos over the years from Foresto Tuxedo and every time I went there I was not only met with impeccable service, but looked sharp too. So when it came time for my own wedding it was a no-brainer choice on where my groomsmen and I were going to get our tuxedos from - Foresto. They did not disappoint. From our first fitting, everyone in my party was taken care of and they made it such an easy process. The staff is beyond friendly and you can tell that everyone has a passion for the business. Everyone was so on top of making sure my guys and I were set for my wedding that they reduced any stress I might have felt, and I am extremely thankful. These guys go above and beyond the call of duty - helping to tailor the suits, to even going out of their way to make pocket squares with a unique fabric for the tuxedos. You can't find that kind of personal touch service anywhere else. If you're thinking about using Foresto - just stop and do it already. They're that good and they won't disappoint. Thank you to everyone from Foresto who helped me look great on the most important day of my life!

Photo for Foresto Tuxedo Review - Photo by Anchor & Lace Photography
Profile Picture User7818541, Recently Married, 9 Reviews
Category: Dress & Attire
Services Used: Father of Bride, Father of Groom, Groom, Groomsmen, Shoes, Tuxedo Rentals, Tuxedos, Alterations, Rentals

Foresto Tuxedo was amazing and made sure my groomsmen and I looked great for the wedding. They were very professional and provided excellent service. Also the tuxedos they offer are top products and you can definitely tell the difference between what they offer and other stores. I went to my many stores and was disappointed but afterI tried on their tuxedo I knew I wanted to choose them.

Profile Picture AJ, 5/26/18, 6 Reviews
Services Used: Alterations, Rentals, Groom, Groomsmen, Shoes, Tuxedo Rentals

Foresto is the gold standard for rental menswear on Long Island and beyond (my wedding was in Queens but their service and product was worth the trip). Joseph did a great job guiding me through Foresto’s extensive selection of traditional and modern tuxedos.

Fit and style was excellent. They worked seamlessly with other local shops to measure my out-of-town groomsmen and, upon pickup, had a tailor on site to perform size adjustments while we waited. Price was competitive with the “big boys” but everything else was so much better.

Don’t think twice! Go here!

Profile Picture Brian, 2/3/18, 1 Review
Category: Dress & Attire

My husband and his groomsmen loved their tuxs and the people working there. They have a great selection and their prices are very reasonable!

Profile Picture Mandie, 8/5/17, 10 Reviews
Category: Dress & Attire
Services Used: Father of Bride, Father of Groom, Groom, Groomsmen, Ring Bearers, Rentals, Shoes, Tuxedo Rentals, Tuxedos

Foresto's Tuxedo is a hidden gem. The store is beautiful and has a cozy feel. The staff is friendly, patient, and accommodating. Their prices are better than most of the other tuxedo shops I looked into.
I was somewhat skeptical b/c I found them on Wedding Wire and not used to going with online referrals but I'm so happy I did.

Very grateful,
DC

Profile Picture Daphney, 7/29/17, 2 Reviews
Category: Dress & Attire

The guys at Foresto Tuxedo are true professionals and experts at their craft. The guys made the fitting session a lot of fun and we felt like we were just hanging out with the boys! For the final fitting (day before the wedding) they kept the tailor late to accommodate some of my groomsmen who got delayed in travel...like I said, true professionals. Our tuxedos looked great and we got a ton of compliments at the wedding. Thanks for making us look great on my big day! Prices were reasonable and I will definitely use them again for my next formal event! -Pasha

Profile Picture Keisha and Pasha, 7/9/17, 2 Reviews
Category: Dress & Attire

Amazing! I highly recommend Foresto. They were very professional and easy to work with. My husband and his groomsmen ordered their tuxes for our February 2017 wedding and they looked great. The tuxes fit perfect and the price was great.

Profile Picture Angelica, 2/18/17, 7 Reviews
Category: Dress & Attire

Great service and very nice quality suits! the men looked great! and Dom is great to work with!

Profile Picture Niki, 10/2/16, 2 Reviews
Category: Dress & Attire
Services Used: Shoes, Tuxedo Rentals, Tuxedos, Father of Bride, Father of Groom, Groom, Groomsmen, Ring Bearers, Alterations, Rentals

Forest Tuxedo had excellent service, they were very professional and had quality, fitted tuxes. Dom was great to work with!

Profile Picture User7204257, 1+ year ago, 4 Reviews
Category: Dress & Attire

After having been in several weddings where I have had to rent from a big box retailer, Foresto's was a breath of fresh air. Derrick was our main point of contact and he acted with extremely professionalism throughout the entire process. The tuxedos were immaculate and fit each groomsman perfectly. The cost is extremely reasonable. Overall it was a five star service and to go any where else you are doing yourself a disservice.

Profile Picture KAITLIN, 8/26/16, 8 Reviews
Category: Dress & Attire
Services Used: Rentals, Father of Bride, Father of Groom, Groom, Groomsmen, Tuxedo Rentals

We met Dominic at a bridal showcase. He was very passionate about his job and his business. When we ordered the tuxedos for our groomsmen, it was a quick and easy process. We told Dominic exactly what we wanted and that is exactly what we got. He did not try to push anything that we were not interested in on us. If we ever have another special occasion, we will definitely go back.

Profile Picture Jessica , 7/10/16, 8 Reviews
Category: Dress & Attire
Services Used: Father of Bride, Father of Groom, Groom, Groomsmen, Rentals, Shoes, Tuxedo Rentals, Tuxedos

My husband and I used Foresto Tuxedo for our wedding on 7/10/16. We had 8 groomsmen, 2 dads and 2 ring bearers and of course the groom. Dominick and his team were super helpful and easy to work with. I went in to the shop about a whole year before the wedding and wanted a tux for my husband that would be coming out in a few months. I left my name and number and was told I would be notified when it was available. Sure enough, Dominick did not forget about me and called to let us know it was ready. All of the guys looked amazing in their suits and had a great time. Thank you Dominick!!

Profile Picture Tiffany, 7/10/16, 2 Reviews
Category: Dress & Attire

Working with Foresto for our July 9th wedding was just so easy. They had a great selection of tuxedos and they really took a lot of time with my husband and I to select all of the details for all of the guys in our bridal party that needed to be dressed. The team is so professional and will not stop working until everything is fitted perfectly. I highly recommend Foresto to everyone!!

Profile Picture Therese, 7/9/16, 10 Reviews
Category: Dress & Attire
Services Used: Father of Bride, Father of Groom, Groom, Groomsmen, Shoes, Tuxedo Rentals, Alterations, Rentals

Seriously, the best hands down. Husband & I went to several shops before making a decision and no one could compare to their personalized service and quality of suits. The whole crew of guys working on staff are absolute sweethearts!! Another plus is that Foresto OWNS every garment so if there is an issue, they can quickly remedy it unlike most places that have to get them shipped from a warehouse. All of our guys tuxedos fit like a glove, including our out of the country groomsman who sent in his measurements via website form. They looked so dapper in their Michael Kors slim fit tuxes! It was wonderful not to stress about the guys attire after horror stories I've heard from other vendors. If you don't pick Foresto for your mens attire needs, you are clearly going to the wrong place!!

Profile Picture Christina, 6/24/16, 4 Reviews
Services Used: Groom, Groomsmen, Shoes, Tuxedo Rentals, Alterations, Rentals

Dominick and Joseph were so helpful and awesome!! They helped our guys in every way! They were very accommodating and very personable!

Profile Picture Jess, 6/11/16, 11 Reviews
Category: Dress & Attire
Services Used: Alterations, Rentals, Shoes, Tuxedo Rentals, Tuxedos, Father of Groom, Groom, Groomsmen, Ring Bearers

I have known Dominick for over 25 years, he provided the tuxedos not only for my wedding but also for my sister’s wedding and over the years they only have gotten better! I can’t express enough how wonderful it was working with him and his staff again. Working with Dominick made the wedding planning so much smoother. His eye for style and the selections he offers are second to none! Once my wife got to meet with him and his staff, she shared in my confidence that we would not only have amazing tuxedos but would all look sensational. Even though one of the groomsmen lived out of the state, Dominick took care of everything! You would be hard pressed to find anyone who can match the service you get working with Dominick, I HIGHLY recommend working with Foresto Tuxedo! - Greg

Profile Picture Caitlin, 4/30/16, 10 Reviews
Category: Dress & Attire
Services Used: Rentals, Father of Bride, Father of Groom, Groom, Groomsmen, Ring Bearers, Shoes, Tuxedo Rentals, Tuxedos

Amazing!!! My friend's brother used Foresto for his wedding and now I know why he recommended them so highly! Dominick and his team were amazing. I wanted to go for a classic tuxedo look for the groomsmen and he found the perfect tuxedo for them to wear to our wedding. They were so professional and easy to work with. They have a great selection of suits and they really know about tailoring! We went with a tuxedo rental which was perfect because it came with absolutely everything the guys needed for the day. The groomsmen absolutely loved their tuxedos and our pictures look great! Thanks for everything Foresto!

Profile Picture Melanie, 3/18/16, 5 Reviews
Services Used: Shoes, Tuxedo Rentals, Tuxedos

From the moment I stepped into Foresto Tuxedo I knew there was no other option for our wedding Tuxedos. The place has a great family feel to it and the gentlemen are beyond lovely and so helpful. Not only did they cater to my constant changing mind but they also catered to the fact 2 members of the grooms party were international and therefore unable to come in for fittings. I stepped into Foresto with a certain look in mind and they managed to provide me that exact look. The quality of the available tuxedos is fantastic and they provide absolutely everything as part of the rental….even down to the shoes and cufflinks. When I provided a colour swatch of the bridesmaid dresses they gave me an exact match for the groomsmen red ties! Nothing was ever too much and one of the downsides to my wedding being over is not being able to pop into Foresto and see Dominck anymore. I cannot thank you enough for everything! You were all amazing and you are the only place I will consider when needing to rent suits or tuxedos in the future. As the first of our friends to get married we are telling them for the future that they must come to Foresto. Thank you!

Profile Picture Mariselle, 12/27/15, 4 Reviews
Category: Dress & Attire
Services Used: Shoes, Tuxedo Rentals, Alterations, Rentals, Father of Bride, Groom, Groomsmen

Foresto Tuxedo is the best! The entire staff is extremely professional and provided the groom, as well as all the groomsmen, with great tuxedos. Highly recommend!

Profile Picture User4858289, 2+ years ago, 14 Reviews
Category: Dress & Attire

Wonderful, accommodating, friendly, worked with my short time frame of family coming in from Europe, truly skilled, everyone looked great!

Profile Picture monique, 6/13/15, 5 Reviews
Category: Dress & Attire

The one thing that sold me on Foresto, besides the amazingly beautiful slate blue tuxes that our guys wore, was the fact that all the suits were on site. Hank assured us that if there were any problems when the guys picked up the suits, they would be fixed right away. That gave me as a bride such a peace of mind. The suits came through! They matched so well with the blush bridesmaid dresses, and the pictures came out amazing!

Foresto is super professional and very responsive. They know their style too. They had amazing suggestions for us, but were in no way pushy. Also, they had skinny blush ties custom made for us because my husband has an aversion for regular sized ties. I highly HIGHLY reccommend!

Profile Picture Gabrielle, 6/11/15, 6 Reviews
4.7

Foresto Tuxedo did a fantastic job with tuxedos and suits for my groomsmen and family members. I went in a few times during the selection and fitting process and everyone I dealt with was professional, curious, and helpful. They took the time to make sure I got the tuxedos and suits I was looking for and they took the time to make sure it fit well and looked great. Bonus: the new tuxedo shoes they have with rubber soles are quite comfortable.

Profile Picture User4064912, 2+ years ago, 8 Reviews
Category: Dress & Attire

Amazing customer service! We had second thoughts on the tux we ordered. They made it so easy to change styles! They are extremely helpful and have great prices! I highly recommend foresto!

Profile Picture Vanessa, 4/11/15, 9 Reviews
Category: Dress & Attire

Professional, willing to work. I would use them for anything I would need a tux for.

Profile Picture User4701037, 2+ years ago, 4 Reviews
Category: Dress & Attire

I wanted to say that our experience with Foresto was amazing! The tuxedo rentals are great quality. My husband found this place while being a groomsmen in a friends wedding. He loved them so much that we used them for our wedding this past October. They are friendly and very accommodating. Not only do they have a in house tailor to fix everything perfectly before you leave but also the guys said that the shoes are the most comfortable rental shoes they have ever tried. The guys looked amazing thanks to Dominic!

Profile Picture nicole, 10/18/14, 5 Reviews