Foresto Tuxedo Reviews

Foresto Tuxedo 2
Foresto Tuxedo 3

Joseph Friia · Married on 11/21/2018

Very Pleased

Foresto is the place to go for all your tuxedo need. The whole staff is friendly and helpful. They make sure that you are taken well care of and makes sure everything fits perfect to make sure you look your best! Me and all my grooms men where very pleased and would recommend them to anyone!

Sent on 12/06/2018

Foresto Tuxedo's reply:

Thank You Joseph! We appreciate your very positive feedback! We pride ourselves on making sure that our Grooms and their groomsmen look their very best. It was our pleasure working with you! All The Best, The Foresto Team
  • mackenzie

Mackenzie · Married on 06/10/2018

I've received a few tuxedos over the years from Foresto Tuxedo and every time I went there I was not only met with impeccable service, but looked sharp too. So when it came time for my own wedding it was a no-brainer choice on where my groomsmen and I were going to get our tuxedos from - Foresto. They did not disappoint. From our first fitting, everyone in my party was taken care of and they made it such an easy process. The staff is beyond friendly and you can tell that everyone has a passion for the business. Everyone was so on top of making sure my guys and I were set for my wedding that they reduced any stress I might have felt, and I am extremely thankful. These guys go above and beyond the call of duty - helping to tailor the suits, to even going out of their way to make pocket squares with a unique fabric for the tuxedos. You can't find that kind of personal touch service anywhere else. If you're thinking about using Foresto - just stop and do it already. They're that good and they won't disappoint. Thank you to everyone from Foresto who helped me look great on the most important day of my life!

Sent on 06/25/2018
    Foresto Tuxedo 4
    Foresto Tuxedo 5
    Foresto Tuxedo 6

Foresto Tuxedo's reply:

Thank you for your very positive review! You all looked great! It was our pleasure dressing you and your groomsmen all for your "Special Day"!

AJ · Married on 05/26/2018

Foresto Tuxedo was amazing and made sure my groomsmen and I looked great for the wedding. They were very professional and provided excellent service. Also the tuxedos they offer are top products and you can definitely tell the difference between what they offer and other stores. I went to my many stores and was disappointed but afterI tried on their tuxedo I knew I wanted to choose them.

Sent on 06/04/2018

Foresto Tuxedo's reply:

Thank you AJ! It was our pleasure working with you all. You all looked terrific!

Brian · Married on 02/03/2018

Foresto is the gold standard for rental menswear on Long Island and beyond (my wedding was in Queens but their service and product was worth the trip). Joseph did a great job guiding me through Foresto’s extensive selection of traditional and modern tuxedos.

Fit and style was excellent. They worked seamlessly with other local shops to measure my out-of-town groomsmen and, upon pickup, had a tailor on site to perform size adjustments while we waited. Price was competitive with the “big boys” but everything else was so much better.

Don’t think twice! Go here!

Sent on 02/19/2018

Foresto Tuxedo's reply:

Thank you Brian for you wonderful review! We try our best to make the out of town guest experience as pleasant as possible. We're so happy you were all pleased!

Mandie · Married on 08/05/2017

My husband and his groomsmen loved their tuxs and the people working there. They have a great selection and their prices are very reasonable!

Sent on 09/17/2017

Foresto Tuxedo's reply:

Thank You very much! It was our pleasure dressing your Bridal Party for you "Special Day" Congratulations and all the Best! Foresto Tuxedo

Keisha and Pasha · Married on 07/09/2017

The guys at Foresto Tuxedo are true professionals and experts at their craft. The guys made the fitting session a lot of fun and we felt like we were just hanging out with the boys! For the final fitting (day before the wedding) they kept the tailor late to accommodate some of my groomsmen who got delayed in travel...like I said, true professionals. Our tuxedos looked great and we got a ton of compliments at the wedding. Thanks for making us look great on my big day! Prices were reasonable and I will definitely use them again for my next formal event! -Pasha

Angelica · Married on 02/18/2017

Amazing! I highly recommend Foresto. They were very professional and easy to work with. My husband and his groomsmen ordered their tuxes for our February 2017 wedding and they looked great. The tuxes fit perfect and the price was great.

Christina · Married on 09/04/2016

Forest Tuxedo had excellent service, they were very professional and had quality, fitted tuxes. Dom was great to work with!

Sent on 09/25/2016

Foresto Tuxedo's reply:

We're so happy you were pleased! Always our pleasure!

KAITLIN · Married on 08/26/2016

After having been in several weddings where I have had to rent from a big box retailer, Foresto's was a breath of fresh air. Derrick was our main point of contact and he acted with extremely professionalism throughout the entire process. The tuxedos were immaculate and fit each groomsman perfectly. The cost is extremely reasonable. Overall it was a five star service and to go any where else you are doing yourself a disservice.

Tiffany · Married on 07/10/2016

My husband and I used Foresto Tuxedo for our wedding on 7/10/16. We had 8 groomsmen, 2 dads and 2 ring bearers and of course the groom. Dominick and his team were super helpful and easy to work with. I went in to the shop about a whole year before the wedding and wanted a tux for my husband that would be coming out in a few months. I left my name and number and was told I would be notified when it was available. Sure enough, Dominick did not forget about me and called to let us know it was ready. All of the guys looked amazing in their suits and had a great time. Thank you Dominick!!

Jessica · Married on 07/10/2016

We met Dominic at a bridal showcase. He was very passionate about his job and his business. When we ordered the tuxedos for our groomsmen, it was a quick and easy process. We told Dominic exactly what we wanted and that is exactly what we got. He did not try to push anything that we were not interested in on us. If we ever have another special occasion, we will definitely go back.

Sent on 07/30/2016

Foresto Tuxedo's reply:

Thank You Jessica for wonderful review! It was our pleasure working with your family and bridal party. Congratulations & All the Best! Dominick Foresto & Team

Therese · Married on 07/09/2016

Working with Foresto for our July 9th wedding was just so easy. They had a great selection of tuxedos and they really took a lot of time with my husband and I to select all of the details for all of the guys in our bridal party that needed to be dressed. The team is so professional and will not stop working until everything is fitted perfectly. I highly recommend Foresto to everyone!!

Sent on 07/25/2016

Foresto Tuxedo's reply:

Therese...that you for your wonderful feedback! We're so happy that you were pleased! It was our pleasure working with you and your bridal party. Wishing you all the best, Dominick Foresto & Team
  • lostdecoy

Christina · Married on 06/24/2016

Seriously, the best hands down. Husband & I went to several shops before making a decision and no one could compare to their personalized service and quality of suits. The whole crew of guys working on staff are absolute sweethearts!! Another plus is that Foresto OWNS every garment so if there is an issue, they can quickly remedy it unlike most places that have to get them shipped from a warehouse. All of our guys tuxedos fit like a glove, including our out of the country groomsman who sent in his measurements via website form. They looked so dapper in their Michael Kors slim fit tuxes! It was wonderful not to stress about the guys attire after horror stories I've heard from other vendors. If you don't pick Foresto for your mens attire needs, you are clearly going to the wrong place!!

Sent on 08/18/2016

Foresto Tuxedo's reply:

Congratulations, and Thank You for you very positive feedback...we sincerely appreciate it! We're so happy that you were all pleased. It was our pleasure working with you and your bridal party! Wishing You All The Best, Dominick Foresto & Team

I have known Dominick for over 25 years, he provided the tuxedos not only for my wedding but also for my sister’s wedding and over the years they only have gotten better! I can’t express enough how wonderful it was working with him and his staff again. Working with Dominick made the wedding planning so much smoother. His eye for style and the selections he offers are second to none! Once my wife got to meet with him and his staff, she shared in my confidence that we would not only have amazing tuxedos but would all look sensational. Even though one of the groomsmen lived out of the state, Dominick took care of everything! You would be hard pressed to find anyone who can match the service you get working with Dominick, I HIGHLY recommend working with Foresto Tuxedo! - Greg

Melanie · Married on 03/18/2016

Amazing!!! My friend's brother used Foresto for his wedding and now I know why he recommended them so highly! Dominick and his team were amazing. I wanted to go for a classic tuxedo look for the groomsmen and he found the perfect tuxedo for them to wear to our wedding. They were so professional and easy to work with. They have a great selection of suits and they really know about tailoring! We went with a tuxedo rental which was perfect because it came with absolutely everything the guys needed for the day. The groomsmen absolutely loved their tuxedos and our pictures look great! Thanks for everything Foresto!

Sent on 04/11/2016

Foresto Tuxedo's reply:

Thank you Melanie! It was our pleasure working with you and your Bridal Party! We're so happy to hear all were pleased and the photos looked great....we'd love to see a phot of the group. Once again...Congratulations! All the Best, Dominick Foresto & Team

Mariselle · Married on 12/27/2015

From the moment I stepped into Foresto Tuxedo I knew there was no other option for our wedding Tuxedos. The place has a great family feel to it and the gentlemen are beyond lovely and so helpful. Not only did they cater to my constant changing mind but they also catered to the fact 2 members of the grooms party were international and therefore unable to come in for fittings. I stepped into Foresto with a certain look in mind and they managed to provide me that exact look. The quality of the available tuxedos is fantastic and they provide absolutely everything as part of the rental….even down to the shoes and cufflinks. When I provided a colour swatch of the bridesmaid dresses they gave me an exact match for the groomsmen red ties! Nothing was ever too much and one of the downsides to my wedding being over is not being able to pop into Foresto and see Dominck anymore. I cannot thank you enough for everything! You were all amazing and you are the only place I will consider when needing to rent suits or tuxedos in the future. As the first of our friends to get married we are telling them for the future that they must come to Foresto. Thank you!

Foresto Tuxedo is the best! The entire staff is extremely professional and provided the groom, as well as all the groomsmen, with great tuxedos. Highly recommend!

Sent on 09/30/2015

Foresto Tuxedo's reply:

Thank you... we appreciate the positive feedback! So happy you were pleased!

monique · Married on 06/13/2015

Wonderful, accommodating, friendly, worked with my short time frame of family coming in from Europe, truly skilled, everyone looked great!

• Gabrielle

Gabrielle · Married on 06/11/2015

The one thing that sold me on Foresto, besides the amazingly beautiful slate blue tuxes that our guys wore, was the fact that all the suits were on site. Hank assured us that if there were any problems when the guys picked up the suits, they would be fixed right away. That gave me as a bride such a peace of mind. The suits came through! They matched so well with the blush bridesmaid dresses, and the pictures came out amazing!

Foresto is super professional and very responsive. They know their style too. They had amazing suggestions for us, but were in no way pushy. Also, they had skinny blush ties custom made for us because my husband has an aversion for regular sized ties. I highly HIGHLY reccommend!

Amazing customer service! We had second thoughts on the tux we ordered. They made it so easy to change styles! They are extremely helpful and have great prices! I highly recommend foresto!

Professional, willing to work. I would use them for anything I would need a tux for.

nicole · Married on 10/18/2014

I wanted to say that our experience with Foresto was amazing! The tuxedo rentals are great quality. My husband found this place while being a groomsmen in a friends wedding. He loved them so much that we used them for our wedding this past October. They are friendly and very accommodating. Not only do they have a in house tailor to fix everything perfectly before you leave but also the guys said that the shoes are the most comfortable rental shoes they have ever tried. The guys looked amazing thanks to Dominic!

Katlyn · Married on 08/15/2014

We rented all the tuxes from Foresto and they were awesome. All in all, it was about ten tuxes between groomsmen, ring bearer, fathers, etc. My husband and his brother used Foresto a couple of years in a row for a black tie event we have every January, and even though its always a year between trips to Foresto, the owner, Dominic, always remembers them immediately. The tuxes looked amazing! My husband went for a very classic look, no vest, just classic suspenders and bow tie. The guys look awesome! Cannot say enough good things about them. You can't go wrong with Foresto!

• Charmaine & Shawn

Charmaine & Shawn · Married on 04/17/2014

Dominick at Foresto was the BEST! I called him just over a month before my wedding after canceling out with another vendor. Dominick was very responsive and helpful with getting our groom/groomsmen what they needed for our destination wedding! We are from Bermuda, but he had no problem with responding to emails or phone calls in a timely manner. When it was time to email in measurements, he noticed RIGHT away that the measurements were off and sent us to get it corrected right away with the tailor here in Bermuda! Dominick was professional at all times and certainly knows his stuff! Highly recommend Foresto Tuxedo to any couple getting marring in Long Island NY! The suits all fit perfect! All 11 of them :)

A 5 star company! Must use- best quality of tuxes you can get in New York!