Bridal Suite of Centereach

Centereach, NY View map

We are family owned and operated for over 40 years. Customer service is our #1 priority. Outfitting your bridal party is what we do best. From the bride, bridesmaids, mothers, and flower girls down to the smallest details. Please call for a Bridal Appointment To serve you best, we carry the largest selection in the tri-state area of bridal, bridesmaids, and mother of the bride and groom – gowns from leading designers of America, Europe, and Canada. Our samples range from sizes 4-28. Our alteration staff is second to none and available to serve all your needs. Our show rooms are open 7 days a week - bridal appointments are recommended. View our new destination line of bridal gowns. Prom Time: we have the latest collection of prom, sweet sixteen, and Quinceanera gowns available

What are your price ranges for full-priced wedding gowns?

Under $500
$500 - $999
$1,000 - $2,499
$2,500 - $3,999

How do you price dress alterations?

By Piece

Who do you provide services for?

Bride
Bridesmaids
Flower Girls
Mother of the Bride
Mother of the Groom

Which of the following services do you provide?

Alterations
Cleaning
Full Customization
Preservation
Sample Sales
Trunk Shows

Which of the following items do you offer?

Bridal Belts
Plus Size Gowns
Sample Gowns
Undergarments
Veils

What is the average turnaround time for a bridal gown?

Less than 6 months
6-8 months

How often do you receive new bridal gowns?

Seasonally

What is your return policy?

Final Sales

• Tara
    Tara L. Getting married on 09/11/2022

The owner personally picked out my dream dress!

The owner picked out my dream dress for me! After trying on various dresses that my mom, sister, and I had picked out, Tracy snuck in one that I loved! Based on my feedback from other dresses, she was able to find a dress that was absolutely perfect for me! She was so attentive at the salon and was highly responsive via email before and after my appointment.

The salon is set up so nicely so brides to be have their own private section to try on their potential gowns without peering eyes! I had been nervous about the experience, but Tracy and her team made me feel so comfortable!

The prices were also amazing and Tracy really worked to make sure she stayed within my budget while still giving me plenty of options! I am so excited that I said yes to the dress here!

Bridal Suite of Centereach's reply:

Hi Tara! Thank you for your beautiful review! It was our pleasure in helping you! Have a great Holiday and stay safe and healthy! Tracy
    Kayla W. Married on 05/01/2021

They are the best!

I cannot say enough wonderful things about Tracy, Sophia, and the Bridal Suite of Centereach Team. I am so happy I found my perfect dress there because they made everything after that as easy as could be! Everyone was so kind, generous, flexible, prompt, and professional. Their seamstresses worked magic on my dress alterations and Bridal Suite of Centereach also took care of my dress cleaning after my small May 2021 ceremony so that I could wear it again at my large September 2021 reception. I would recommend them in a heartbeat!

Bridal Suite of Centereach's reply:

Kayla, we are so happy for you! Thank you for your kind words. We try our best to make our brides dreams come true! Best Wishes to you always!
  • Gina
    Gina A. Married on 12/05/2020

The best! Highly recommended

Everyone at Bridal Suite was kind and accommodating. I love my gown and really feel they went above and beyond to help me find it.

Bridal Suite of Centereach's reply:

We are so happy for you and thank you! Lynsey loved helping you find your gown and as you know it is one of our favorites! Congratulations and Best Wishes to you always!

• WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2015 Winner

2449 middle coutnry rd Centereach, 11720
Location of (Bridal Suite of Centereach)

Other vendors in Long Island for your wedding