2449 middle coutnry rd, Centereach, NY 11720 Map · Phone number

About Bridal Suite of Centereach

We are family owned and operated for over 40 years. Customer service is our #1 priority. Outfitting your bridal party is what we do best. From the bride, bridesmaids, mothers, and flower girls down to the smallest details. Please call for a Bridal Appointment To serve you best, we carry the largest selection in the tri-state area of bridal, bridesmaids, and mother of the bride and groom – gowns from leading designers of America, Europe, and Canada. Our samples range from sizes 4-28. Our alteration staff is second to none and available to serve all your needs. Our show rooms are open 7 days a week - bridal appointments are recommended. View our new destination line of bridal gowns. Prom Time: we have the latest collection of prom, sweet sixteen, and Quinceanera gowns available

Follow Bridal Suite of Centereach on

Bridal Suite of Centereach 5
  • Nanette

Nanette Ramos · Married on 08/31/2019

Awesome Customer Service!!

First and only shop I needed to go to. Their selections were amazing! To think the very dress I had my eye on while shopping on line was right at the front door, as if they knew exactly what I wanted. Their friendliness made me feel like family and their professionalism was beyond words. The owners Tracey and Bill were hands on and made me feel special! Thank you both for this amazing experience!

Bridal Suite of Centereach 6
    Bridal Suite of Centereach 7
    Bridal Suite of Centereach 8
    Bridal Suite of Centereach 9
    Sent on 09/07/2019

Bridal Suite of Centereach's reply:

Thank you Nanette! You looked beautiful! We are so happy we were part of your special day! Best Wishes and Congratulations, Tracy
  • Laura

Laura Semo · Married on 08/25/2019

Amazing, couldn't be better!

Bridal Suite of Centereach was amazing. Cassandra helped me find my dress. She was great. The seamstress was great too. I only had to have 1 alteration. My mom and sister both went there after getting their dresses elsewhere. Both of them were so happy with the results of their altering as well.

Sent on 09/17/2019

Bridal Suite of Centereach's reply:

We are so happy everything went great! Thank you for allowing us to be part of your special day! Best Wishes!

Annie · Married on 08/03/2018

Centereach Bridal saved the day! I ordered my gown in July 2017 and it came in to the shop around March of 2018 (my wedding was in August so I had plenty of time). When it arrived I went into the shop to try it on and was less than enthused when I saw my dress had arrived in "clean white" because the dress I had ordered and wanted was ivory (it was the same dress, just the wrong color). I tried on the dress and knew the color was not the right fit for me. The staff quickly involved the owner, John, who pulled the contract to look into the discrepancy. It turns out, there was some sort of miscommunication when the dress was ordered because on the contract the dress was listed as "clean white". My mom had been the one to order the dress and likely didn't realize the mistake. Any other shop would have pointed to the contract and likely said since I had signed it, there was nothing the shop could do. Not Bridal Suite of Centereach! The owner, John, immediately put a call into the designer and requested a new dress be shipped in the correct color. I was concerned the new dress would not arrive in time for the wedding, but it did!!! There was even time for alterations which Bridal Suite completed and the dress was perfect! I can't speak highly enough about Bridal Suite and everything they did for me to allow me to get married in the dress of my dreams. They were truly willing to go to any length to make sure I was happy and took full ownership of the issue with the color of the dress by fixing the problem and having a new dress shipped at no extra cost to me. Casey was someone I worked with a lot through this process as well and was super friendly every time I saw her for a fitting. Everyone should shop at Bridal Suite of Centereach!!!

Sent on 09/18/2018

Bridal Suite of Centereach's reply:

Annie, Thank you for your review! We appreciate it! We are so happy to have been able to make your wedding day perfect. Best Wishes Always!

Award

Bridal Suite of Centereach FAQ

• What are your price ranges for full-priced wedding gowns?
    Under $500
    $500 - $999
    $1,000 - $2,499
    $2,500 - $3,999
  • How do you price dress alterations?
    By Piece
  • Who do you provide services for?
    Bride
    Bridesmaids
    Flower Girls
    Mother of the Bride
    Mother of the Groom
  • Which of the following services do you provide?
    Alterations
    Cleaning
    Full Customization
    Preservation
    Sample Sales
    Trunk Shows
  • Which of the following items do you offer?
    Bridal Belts
    Plus Size Gowns
    Sample Gowns
    Undergarments
    Veils
  • What is the average turnaround time for a bridal gown?
    Less than 6 months
    6-8 months
  • How often do you receive new bridal gowns?
    Seasonally
  • What is your return policy?
    Final Sales