44 West Main Street, Patchogue, NY 11772 Map · Phone number

About PARADISE Bridals & Tuxedos

We are a full-service Bridal Salon with over 40 years of experience catering to Brides and their parties in Long Island and beyond. We have one of the largest selections of bridal gowns, bridesmaids, flower girls, mother of the bride and groom, as well as a great selection of tuxedos for the groom and groomsmen in Long Island. We also carry a full selection of veils and headpieces. Our in-house seamstresses will custom-fit your gown to give you that perfect look in your special day. THE LARGEST SELECTION OF INTERNATIONAL DESIGNERS IN LONG ISLAND!

6290E 249
6290E 249
noplease

144 Reviews for PARADISE Bridals & Tuxedos

Roberta · Married on 08/07/2018

I bought my wedding dress here 33 years ago. Now 33 years later, I told my future daughter-in-law to try them. She was so happy she did. All the ladies that work there are so warming and make you feel welcome in their store. You get a more personal touch there, as if your family. My daughter-in-law was extremely happy with the whole experience. I even found a dress to wear for my son's wedding. Matilda asked me what I like, so I told her my style and she picked a dress she knew I would love. She was right! Then Patty took my hollow hem, so I wouldn't have to pay extra in alterations. Cilia is a genus behind her sewing machine. I told her I didn't like the neck to be too high, so she worked her magic and my dress was created how I envisioned it. I wont lie, there were minor problems. That was until Tiffany came along with her superwoman cape and took all my worries away. She even gave me her cell phone number and made me a promise that she would take care of everything. I also had my three daughters get their bridesmaid dresses there too. Rosie & Vera were with my daughters throughout the whole experience. They are masters of their craft and did magic on my daughter's dresses. All three have different body shapes, but Rosie & Vera made them all look flawless. Make your appointment with Paradise Bridal, you wont be sorry. Tell them Roberta sent you!

Sent on 07/18/2018

Cameron · Married on 11/24/2017

My experience at Paradise Bridals was very special and completely without incident. My saleslady was Patty. She nailed my style. I think she knew me better than I know myself. Patty was always there to help with all my fittings and even gave me her personal cell phone number, I don't know if this is typical of all the staff at Paradise Bridals. I will say this, everyone there treated me and my family amazing. I can't say enough about my very special and wonderful experience. Thank you to Patty and all the nice ladies. and one real nice man I think his name is Richard, for your help and dedication to my wedding.

Sent on 01/04/2018

Alexandrea · Married on 11/17/2017

Let me start by saying I was a very nervous bride, I shopped for bridal gowns for over a year, visiting for than 20 bridal salons. I was very reluctant to commit to a gown always thinking there was something better out there or a better "DEAL" at another bridal shop. I visited Paradise Bridals over 2 years prior to my wedding, The service was wonderful, the gowns were beautiful the prices were great, but I just was not ready to take the plunge and order a gown. I called Paradise Bridals countless times looking for particular style numbers of gowns that I had tried on at other shops, I was on a strict budget and needed to get the best price. While I was calling Paradise, I was also calling every other store on Long Island. The difference with Paradise Bridals is that they called me back, they answered my questions and tried to help me. I finally purchased my bridal gown in July of 2016 for my November 2017 wedding. I never regretted my decision. My heartfelt thanks go out to Patty for her unending kindness and patience. I called her on a daily basis and she never ever waivered. Matilda for always remembering my name and her hugs and encouragement. Cyndy for helping me find the perfect veil. Connie for helping my Mom and Grandma find their beautiful gowns, and for helping my Mom think out of the box and making my her feel beautiful. Merry Christmas and Happy New year to all at Paradise and thank you for everything.

Sent on 12/13/2017

Award

WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2009 Winner

PARADISE Bridals & Tuxedos FAQ

• What are your price ranges for full-priced wedding gowns? Under $500, $500 - $999, $1,000 - $2,499, $2,500 - $3,999, $4,000 - $6,499
  • What are your price ranges for suit and tuxedo rentals? Under $100, $100 - $199, $200 - $299, $300+
  • How do you price dress alterations? By Piece, Flat Fee
  • Which of the following services do you provide? Alterations, Cleaning, Full Customization, Preservation, Rentals, Sample Sales, Trunk Shows
  • Which of the following items do you offer? Bridal Belts, Bridal Gowns, Formal Gowns, Hair Accessories, Jewelry, Plus Size Gowns, Sample Gowns, Shoes, Tuxedo Rentals, Tuxedos, Veils
  • How often do you receive new bridal gowns? Weekly