PARADISE Bridals & Tuxedos

Bellport, NY View map

We are a Full-Service Bridal Salon with over 50 years of experience in the Bridal Industry. We have recently moved to a beautiful, larger location in The Bellport Outlets stocked with a huge selection of the latest styles of dresses for Brides, Bridesmaids, Mother of the Bride/Groom. As well as a great selection of Tuxedos for the Groom and Groomsmen.. We also carry beautiful line of veils and stunning headpieces. Please call to make an appointment and walk ins are always welcome!

What are your price ranges for full-priced wedding gowns?

$1,000 - $2,499
$2,500 - $3,999
$4,000 - $6,499

What are your price ranges for suit and tuxedo rentals?

$200 - $299

Who do you provide services for?

Bride
Groomsmen
Mother of the Bride
Mother of the Groom
Ring Bearers

Which of the following services do you provide?

Alterations
Full Customization
Rentals
Sample Sales
Trunk Shows

Which of the following items do you offer?

Bridal Belts
Sample Gowns
Tuxedo Rentals
Tuxedos
Veils

What is the average turnaround time for a bridal gown?

Less than 6 months
6-8 months

How often do you receive new bridal gowns?

Weekly

What is your return policy?

Final Sales

3.4
  • Kristen
    Kristen Married on 09/20/2020

Great affordable selection, amazing service

Go to Paradise and see Matilde. Once she knew what I wanted she picked amazing gowns right up my alley it was so hard to choose! Amazing service, flexible hours. They helped me in the tail end of my search and were beyond accommodating. Matilde was personally available by cell phone answering any inquiries I had. She is fantastic.
    Roberta Married on 08/07/2018
    I bought my wedding dress here 33 years ago. Now 33 years later, I told my future daughter-in-law to try them. She was so happy she did. All the ladies that work there are so warming and make you feel welcome in their store. You get a more personal touch there, as if your family. My daughter-in-law was extremely happy with the whole experience. I even found a dress to wear for my son's wedding. Matilda asked me what I like, so I told her my style and she picked a dress she knew I would love. She was right! Then Patty took my hollow hem, so I wouldn't have to pay extra in alterations. Cilia is a genus behind her sewing machine. I told her I didn't like the neck to be too high, so she worked her magic and my dress was created how I envisioned it. I wont lie, there were minor problems. That was until Tiffany came along with her superwoman cape and took all my worries away. She even gave me her cell phone number and made me a promise that she would take care of everything. I also had my three daughters get their bridesmaid dresses there too. Rosie & Vera were with my daughters throughout the whole experience. They are masters of their craft and did magic on my daughter's dresses. All three have different body shapes, but Rosie & Vera made them all look flawless. Make your appointment with Paradise Bridal, you wont be sorry. Tell them Roberta sent you!
    Cameron Married on 11/24/2017
    My experience at Paradise Bridals was very special and completely without incident. My saleslady was Patty. She nailed my style. I think she knew me better than I know myself. Patty was always there to help with all my fittings and even gave me her personal cell phone number, I don't know if this is typical of all the staff at Paradise Bridals. I will say this, everyone there treated me and my family amazing. I can't say enough about my very special and wonderful experience. Thank you to Patty and all the nice ladies. and one real nice man I think his name is Richard, for your help and dedication to my wedding.

Deals

PARADISE Bridals & Tuxedos 1
Exclusive

10 Farber Drive, Unit 4 Bellport, NY, 11713
631-654-5020

Sunday 11:00 a.m. - 4:00 p.m. Monday 11:00 a.m. - 5:00 p.m. Tuesday 11:00 a.m. - 5:00 p.m. Wednesday CLOSED Thursday 11:00 a.m. - 5:00 p.m. Friday 11:00 a.m. - 4:00 p.m. Saturday 11:00 a.m. - 5:00 p.m.
Location of (PARADISE Bridals & Tuxedos)

Other vendors in Long Island for your wedding