Syracuse, NY 13219 Map · Phone number · Visit website
Most Popular Price $4,000
Availability Check your date

About Leo Timoshuk Wedding Photography

Award Winning Wedding Photographer Leo Timoshuk Photography, Featured on Style Me Pretty, The Post Standard, & Local Museums, based in Syracuse NY, specializing in high-end wedding venues like the Turning Stone Casino Weddings, The Belhurst Castle, Esperanza Mansion, & various outside wedding venues. Part of Syracuse NY Wedding Photographers. Featured numerous times on Style Me Pretty, Well Wed Magazine, The Brides.com, Martha Stewart Weddings, and so on!

As I've already mentioned I've recently won a few awards, I was featured in a few magazines, published in a couple of newspapers, and featured on many well-known wedding blogs. Although I'm based in Central NY, I've been privileged to travel and photograph many weddings across the country. I specialize in wedding photography and I'm very passionate about creating beautiful photos for my couples.

My love for God, my family, & photography has given me the opportunity to cherish what we have in life & realize how important it is to freeze time & remember the most precious moments. My desire is to capture true, meaningful, & authentic images for couples in love. Every couple I've photographed has given me the opportunity to be a part of an amazing experience & I would love to photograph & capture your wedding day.

The truth is weddings are all about you, the moment that will change your life forever. I believe you deserve the most unparalleled level of attention to everything that happens during one of the most important days of your life. Just as how your wedding day will unfold, whether according to plan or completely off course, you deserve the best & I want to be there to capture it all... to tell your story!

My goal is to impress your friends & blow you away with amazing quality, images, & experience... & of course provide some killer photos!!!

How about you? How do you imagine your wedding? Get in touch… I'd love to hear from you & chat!

Facebook page: www.facebook.com/LeoTimoshukPhotography

PS - Even though I've already mentioned that I'm a wedding photographer in Syracuse NY... please know that because I love & prefer to travel, I don't charge any travel fees anywhere in NY. If you are having a destination wedding, all I ask is to cover my flight.

More Reviews are Available on the Knot & The Wedding Channel:

marcoamyengagement370b
marcoamyengagement179b
rochester ny wedding photographer 5
Leo Timoshuk Wedding Photography
green lakes wedding syracuse ny photographer
marcoamyengagement135
waleedrawan2ndday117
zachannawedding59
1dx8737 as smart object 1
Leo Timoshuk Wedding Photography
cooperstown wedding photographer ny otesaga
danmarisaengagement287
marcoamyengagement370b
marcoamyengagement179b

107 Reviews for Leo Timoshuk Wedding Photography

Jyline · Married on 08/25/2018

Leo is amazing! He did our engagement photos and wedding photos! Leo is so genuine, fun, and active. He will run marathons to get the perfect shot with every lens. He directed us through everything which made us super comfortable and the whole day was so easy flowing. He was so accommodating as I had to change engagement photo dates several times. He is a one of a kind! Pick Leo to be your photographer you will be stunned by his photos!!!!

Marianne · Married on 06/16/2018

As a wedding photographer, it was not easy to choose a photographer for my own wedding day! But I really can't praise Leo's work enough. He arrived early, stayed late, and captured breathtakingly beautiful images that look like they should be hung in an art gallery! He went above and beyond, and our family and friends are just totally blown away by how our wedding pictures look.
    Leo also works very quickly. He gave us a preview gallery & slideshow a few days after the wedding and delivered all of the final photos just a few weeks after that! Leo was definitely an investment worth making. I'm thrilled with the final images and cannot thank him enough for capturing our day so beautifully!

Leo Timoshuk Wedding Photography FAQ

• What is the starting price for your wedding photography services? $ 4,000.00
  • Which of the following are included in the starting price? Add'l Hours, High-Res Images, Multi. Locations, One Event / Day, Digital Files
  • What is the price of your most popular wedding package? $ 4,000.00
  • Which of the following are included in the price of your most popular wedding package? 2nd Shooter, Add'l Hours, Custom Graphics, Engagement Shoot, High-Res Images, Multi. Locations, One Event / Day, Slideshow, Toning, Trash The Dress, Albums, Canvas, Digital Files, Flush Mount, Negatives, Prints, Save the Date, Thank You Cards
  • What photography services do you offer? Additional Hours, Destination / Travel, Engagement Shoot, High-Res Images, Liability Insurance, Multi. Locations, One Event / Day, Second Shooter, Slideshow, Trash The Dress, Video, Wedding Portraits

• Black Tie Entertainment
    Black Tie Entertainment Wedding DJs

Leo's photos of guests having fun on the dance floor are uniquely awesome!

• Wolf Oak Acres
    Wolf Oak Acres Barn & Farm Weddings

Leo Timoshuk is an amazingly talented photographer - that has truly creative vision and an impeccable eye for capturing beautiful moments.... a wonderful addition to have on your wedding team!

• Erica Hasenjager Photography
    Erica Hasenjager Photography Wedding Photographers

Leo’s work is breathtaking and speaks volumes about his talent as a photographer!

• Syracuse, NY 13219 See on map