Leo Timoshuk Wedding Photography

Engagement
Shoot included

About Leo Timoshuk Wedding Photography

Photojournalistic Wedding & Portrait Photographer

Award Wining Wedding Photographer Leo Timoshuk Photography, Featured on Style Me Pretty, The Post Standard, & Local Museums, based in Syracuse NY, specializing in high end wedding venues like the Turning Stone Casino Weddings, The Belhurst Castle, Esperanza Mansion, & various outside wedding venues. Part of Syracuse NY Wedding Photographers. Featured numerous times on Style Me Pretty, Well Wed Magazine, The Brides.com, Martha Stewart Weddings, and so on!

There are some things in life that we enjoy most & the one thing that I absolutely love is to capture love. My love for God, my wife, my precious boys, & photography has given me the opportunity to cherish what we have in life & realize how important it is to freeze time & remember the most precious moments.

My desire is to capture true & meaningful images for couples in love. Each and every couple I’ve photographed has given me the opportunity to be a part of something so meaningful, so close to the heart. My goal as a wedding photographer is to capture the true essence of love and to capture your wedding day naturally as love unfolds for a lifelong journey.

The truth is weddings are all about you, the moment that will change your life forever. I believe you deserve the most unparalleled level of attention to everything that happens during one of your most important days of your life. Just as how your wedding day will unfold, whether according to plan or completely off course, you deserve the best.

How about you? How do you imagine your wedding? Get in touch… I’d love to hear from you!

More Reviews are Available on the Knot & The Wedding Channel:

Liability Insurance (1)
Flush Mount (1)
Matted Prints (1)
Save the Date (1)

Leo was simply incredible! He arrived early the day of the wedding and even stayed late. He was on the ground and rolling around in the leaves just to get the perfect shot! We felt comfortable with his directions and how he was shooting, and he had us all laughing throughout the day. He was also super responsive to our requests beforehand, and we chatted about our expectations and a breakdown of the day and what to expect. And then WOW! We got back some absolutely incredible photos. And during the reception, he was able to edit a few favorites and display them on a TV for guests to watch a slideshow! The shots are all incredible, and we have the best memories to look back on from our wedding day. We have gotten countless compliments for our photos, and we are so happy we chose Leo for our wedding!

Profile Picture Terezia, 11/11/17, 6 Reviews
Category: Photography
Services Used: Albums, Digital Files

I cannot say enough about Leo. I was fortunate to experience his work a few years ago when I was in a wedding that he shot. I knew that when it was my turn, he had to be our photographer! As we started wedding planning, we knew we did not wan to skimp on photographer. We spend months, sometimes years preparing for the big day and then it comes and goes so fast. Photos are the only way to relive that day over and over! After meeting with Leo, my fiance and I knew that he had to be it! His enthusiasm and pure talent and love for what he does is evident in his work. He was the first vendor that we chose, even before a venue!! We just had our engagement shoot. Leo was so flexible with scheduling so that we could make sure to have the best weather. The session itself was so much fun, and his creativity really showed! He even let us bring our dog and had a blast with her. The images are even better than we could have ever imagined, and he was able to capture our personalities perfectly. We are so grateful to be able to work with Leo, and can't wait to spend our wedding day with him! Thank you from the bottom of our hearts!

Profile Picture Jen, 10/7/17, 7 Reviews
Category: Event Rentals & Photobooths, Photography
Services Used: Engagement Shoot, High-Res Images, Multi. Locations, One Event/Day

Leo Timoshuk Wedding Photography Pricing

24 Photos

Leo Timoshuk's Photos

24 Photos

4 ENDORSEMENTS
Leo sees the beauty, stirs it up then captures it on film! Seriously, he brings out the best in people with his personality they just blossom in front of his lense.

I had the pleasure of working with Leo while coordinating an amazing wedding at the Historic State Park at Olana, in Hudson NY. He professionalism, creativity and quality of work had really caught my attention! By the end of the wedding, he was sharing highlights of the wedding day on a large screen with all of the wedding guests and my Bride & Groom could not have been more happy!

As a planner, I know that photography is the one element of a wedding that couples will appreciate the most after the guests have left and the celebration has ended. It will be the piece of your wedding that will outlast everything else! From the time couples are first placed in his hands to the delivering of the wedding photos, Leo has been one of the most professional photographers I have ever had the privilege to work alongside. He is kind, courteous, caring and 100% dedicated to YOU! He has always delivered above and beyond our clients expectations. Your photographer IS the experience. Leo makes sure you are completely comfortable throughout the entire session, directing you and working with you to make your vision become everything you have imagined and so much more. And I couldn't recommend a more dedicated vendor!

Leo's style and personality makes him one of my "must have" vendors. He is professional, responsive and unbelievably talented. I am very excited to work with him in 2012 and you should be too! His images are timeless with an artistic edge. You will cherish the wedding album he creates for you.

Events