Leo Timoshuk Wedding Photography

Engagement
Shoot included

About Leo Timoshuk Wedding Photography

Photojournalistic Wedding & Portrait Photographer

Award Winning Wedding Photographer Leo Timoshuk Photography, Featured on Style Me Pretty, The Post Standard, & Local Museums, based in Syracuse NY, specializing in high-end wedding venues like the Turning Stone Casino Weddings, The Belhurst Castle, Esperanza Mansion, & various outside wedding venues. Part of Syracuse NY Wedding Photographers. Featured numerous times on Style Me Pretty, Well Wed Magazine, The Brides.com, Martha Stewart Weddings, and so on!

As I've already mentioned I've recently won a few awards, I was featured in a few magazines, published in a couple of newspapers, and featured on many well-known wedding blogs. Although I'm based in Central NY, I've been privileged to travel and photograph many weddings across the country. I specialize in wedding photography and I'm very passionate about creating beautiful photos for my couples.

My love for God, my family, & photography has given me the opportunity to cherish what we have in life & realize how important it is to freeze time & remember the most precious moments. My desire is to capture true, meaningful, & authentic images for couples in love. Every couple I’ve photographed has given me the opportunity to be a part of an amazing experience & I would love to photograph & capture your wedding day.

The truth is weddings are all about you, the moment that will change your life forever. I believe you deserve the most unparalleled level of attention to everything that happens during one of the most important days of your life. Just as how your wedding day will unfold, whether according to plan or completely off course, you deserve the best & I want to be there to capture it all... to tell your story!

My goal is to impress your friends & blow you away with amazing quality,  images, & experience... & of course provide some killer photos!!!

How about you? How do you imagine your wedding? Get in touch… I’d love to hear from you & chat!

Facebook page: www.facebook.com/LeoTimoshukPhotography

PS - Even though I've already mentioned that I'm a wedding photographer in Syracuse NY... please know that because I love & prefer to travel, I don't charge any travel fees anywhere in NY. If you are having a destination wedding, all I ask is to cover my flight.

More Reviews are Available on the Knot & The Wedding Channel:

Liability Insurance (1)
Flush Mount (1)
Matted Prints (1)
Save the Date (1)

As a wedding photographer, it was not easy to choose a photographer for my own wedding day! But I really can't praise Leo's work enough. He arrived early, stayed late, and captured breathtakingly beautiful images that look like they should be hung in an art gallery! He went above and beyond, and our family and friends are just totally blown away by how our wedding pictures look.
Leo also works very quickly. He gave us a preview gallery & slideshow a few days after the wedding and delivered all of the final photos just a few weeks after that! Leo was definitely an investment worth making. I'm thrilled with the final images and cannot thank him enough for capturing our day so beautifully!

Profile Picture Marianne, 6/16/18, 1 Review
Category: Photography

Leo was simply incredible! He arrived early the day of the wedding and even stayed late. He was on the ground and rolling around in the leaves just to get the perfect shot! We felt comfortable with his directions and how he was shooting, and he had us all laughing throughout the day. He was also super responsive to our requests beforehand, and we chatted about our expectations and a breakdown of the day and what to expect. And then WOW! We got back some absolutely incredible photos. And during the reception, he was able to edit a few favorites and display them on a TV for guests to watch a slideshow! The shots are all incredible, and we have the best memories to look back on from our wedding day. We have gotten countless compliments for our photos, and we are so happy we chose Leo for our wedding!

Profile Picture Terezia, 11/11/17, 6 Reviews

220x220 sq 1508564404931 andreyjuliawedding0588
220x220 sq 1508564414895 danmarisaengagement160
220x220 sq 1508564424478 1dx5119 1

7 ENDORSEMENTS
Leo's photos of guests having fun on the dance floor are uniquely awesome!

Leo Timoshuk is an amazingly talented photographer - that has truly creative vision and an impeccable eye for capturing beautiful moments.... a wonderful addition to have on your wedding team!

Leo’s work is breathtaking and speaks volumes about his talent as a photographer!

Leo sees the beauty, stirs it up then captures it on film! Seriously, he brings out the best in people with his personality they just blossom in front of his lense.

I had the pleasure of working with Leo while coordinating an amazing wedding at the Historic State Park at Olana, in Hudson NY. He professionalism, creativity and quality of work had really caught my attention! By the end of the wedding, he was sharing highlights of the wedding day on a large screen with all of the wedding guests and my Bride & Groom could not have been more happy!

Syracuse, NY 13219   See On Map