Lela New York

New York, NY View map

Lela New York is the expert in couture wedding invitations and stationery.
We design all our custom wedding invitations to be personalized and truly one-of-a-kind.
When you choose Lela New York it's like hiring your own personal designer to design a one-of-a-kind keepsake just for you!

Lela New York provides couture designs for your save-the-date, custom invitation, reception card, announcement, map, direction card, menu, table and place cards.

We offer silk box invitations and luxury embellishments, custom letterpress, engraving, embossing, offset printing, foil stamping, custom drawn artwork, crystals and more.

We look forward to creating your memorable invitation suite with you!

What invitation and card products do you offer?

Custom Invitations

What services do you provide?

Assembly
Design
Embossed
Engraving
Letterpress
Printing
    Lauren Married on 11/17/2012
    Lela New York created our wedding invitations and they were absolutely beautiful. When I met with them we discussed my vision and together we created a truly exceptional design. Our guests had nothing but good things to say about them! Lela New York also created all of our wedding stationary, which all went together perfectly. If you’re looking for a one of a kind invitation that will truly impress…Lela New York is the way to go!
    Stephanie Married on 03/26/2011
    I had Lela New York create my Wedding Invitations and they came out beautifully!! While providing helpful suggestions and professional advice, they also allowed me the freedom to create my own dream design. I would recommend Lela New York to anyone wanting a breath taking, one of a kind, over the top invitation!
    Alana Married on 10/02/2010
    My invitations were absolutely stunning. People are still talking about them. Lela NY not only took my vision to life but brought it to a whole other level. I was very pleased with the service provided and professionalism. I used them again for my baby shower invitations and will continue to use them in the future.

• WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2010 Winner

Simply Dazzling Events Simply Dazzling Events Wedding Planners

Lela New York's luxury invitations are beautiful works of art! Lela New York delivers quality to each and every client consistently. I highly recommend Lela New York!

The Original Runner Company The Original Runner Company Wedding Decor & Lighting

Lela New York creates exquisite invitations that your guests will just love. I had the pleasure of being in her studio recently had saw so many gorgeous samples their that I really did want to get married all over again just so she could design something for me. Her elegant designs can be carried through the whole event and have even graced a few of our custom painted aisle runners. We love this company!

New York, 10016

Mon-Fri 9:30-6:30pm Sat. 10-2pm Sunday we are closed
Location of (Lela New York)

Other vendors in New York City for your wedding