Nearby Vendors to Consider

About Ipanema Press

Ipanema Press is a hidden gem in New York City offering the finest wedding stationery. Owner and designer Adrienne Kierans will help you set the tone for your event with a unique work of art. Specializing in letterpress and engraved print methods, Ipanema Press hand picks the finest printers in the country to make your vision come to life.

Categories: Wedding Invitation

Assembly (1)
Embossed (1)
Engraving (1)
Laser Cut (1)

What can I say that hasn't been said...Adrienne and Erica are just wonderful! And fabulous at what they do!! They will take your vision and bring it to life (and give you lots of options along the way). They are also great at giving your various price points (at request) so you can really figure out what you want to go the extra distance on in terms of cost. Knowing that there are tons of 'add ons' that come into play when planning a wedding, I found this very helpful! They are creative, thoughtful, and all-around wonderful to work with. HIGHLY RECOMMEND!!

Profile Picture Therese, 10/14/17, 1 Review
Category: Invitations

I am beyond pleased with my wedding invitations. They were more beautiful than I could have imagined and exceeded all expectations. When first visiting with Adrienne, I had an idea of what I was looking for and she took our idea to a whole new level! Adrienne is knowledgeable and helped through every step of the invitation process, from initial order to proof approval to arrival. If you are looking for a unique wedding invitation, look no further. Adrienne provides a high quality product that will not disappoint. I will forever love my invitations and people still to this day compliment me on them! I look forward to working with her hopefully on another project sometime soon!

Profile Picture Diandra, 9/30/17, 4 Reviews
Category: Invitations

After a less than stellar experience creating my Save the Dates with another company in NYC, my wedding planners suggested I reach out to Adrienne at Ipanema Press for help creating an invitation suite for my wedding. They sent me to the right place, because Adrienne was such a breath of fresh air!!! At our first meeting, we spent more than an hour pouring over a ton of different looks to nail down exactly the right "feel", and let me say, she absolutely NAILED it!! With just a few minor revisions after the first draft, Adrienne created an invitation suite that perfectly set the tone for my whole wedding! She managed to create something that was both modern and traditional, artistic but also very clean. It was truly the invitation I didn't even know I had been dreaming about! I loved the invitation so much that I ended up using her for my welcome notes and wedding programs too!!! Ipanema is a little pricey, but get what you pay for, and then some!!! I cannot recommend Ipanema more highly!!!

Profile Picture Brittany, 9/16/17, 7 Reviews
Category: Invitations
Services Used: Custom Invitations, Programs, Design, Foil-Stamped, Consultations, Letterpress

Ipanema Press FAQ

Photos

10 Photos

10 Photos

3 ENDORSEMENTS
Ipanema Press has created wonderful pieces for my clients. They are creative and lovely to work with! Always delivering top quality work on time!!

Adrienne is an incredible stationery designer. If you're looking for high-end, custom, and overall beautiful invitations that will wow your guests, she's your gal!!

Adrienne of Ipanema Press, is basically the Rolls Royce of the stationary/ invitation world. Meaning, it doesn't get any better than her attention to detail, creativity, level of service, and her beautiful, extensive selection to suit any style. Not only have we sent our clients to her, and worked with her on a stylized shoot where her work elevated the entire design, but I also use her for my own personal and business needs as well. Will never go anywhere else! - Laura Petrocelli, Couture Concepts INC.

Events