About RSVP Today

RSVP Today is a unique, custom invitation boutique that is dedicated to finding the invitation that mirrors the feeling of your event.  Debbie, the owner, works by appointment so that she can give you the one on one attention you deserve.  The store carries a collection of fine letterpress, engraved, silkscreen and offset printed wedding invitations with varying degrees of prices to fit every budget. RSVP Today offers a warm, welcoming setting with personalized attention and meticulous care given to every detail.

For more information about RSVP Today, visit www.RSVPTodayNYC.com. We can't wait to hear from you! Feel free to call us at 917-836-8581 or email debbie@rsvptodaynyc.com.

Categories: Wedding Invitation

Embossed (2)
Printing (2)
Place Cards (1)
Eco-Friendly (1)

We absolutely loved working with Debbie. Our invitations are stunning and we couldn't be happier with the result. Debbie was supportive, helpful and patient throughout the entire process and happily talked through all of the different options/possibilities. Debbie also did my sister's wedding invitations, which turned out beautifully as well. She is the best and we feel so lucky to have worked with her.

Profile Picture Jaime, 4/22/18, 1 Review
Category: Invitations

I just received my invitations from Debbie and they are absolutely stunning. She was patient with my fiancé and I, let us look through everything, and helped guide us to find the type of invitation I was looking for. She worked with me to create a custom invitation. She helped us decide on every little detail from paper size to font size. She also helped us make tweaks so that our invitations were perfectly in our budget. She always responded right away to my emails, met with us when we asked, and our invitations arrived so fast! They are absolutely stunning and better than I could have imagined. She did not disappoint. I was nervous to start the invitation process, but immediately I knew I was in good hands with Debbie. I would recommend her to anyone!

Profile Picture Jenny, 11/4/17, 6 Reviews
Category: Invitations
Services Used: Custom Invitations, RSVP Cards, Addressing, Design, Foil-Stamped, Letterpress

RSVP Today FAQ

Calligraphy
Consultations
7 AWARDS

2 ENDORSEMENTS
Debbie from RSVP Today invtations are amazing. The quality is great and Debbie herself gives you options and price ranges to accommodate your budget... She is great to work with!!1 I have reccommended brides to her and everyone loves her... She helps you put everything together to make a beautiful package.. From Save the Date ,to Baby Showers, to Bar and Bat Mitzvahs and of course Wedding invites. I have worked with Debbie myself . She made me these asolutely beautiful letter press menus in silver foil on a chocolate thigh card stock for the New York Wedding Magazine Show at the end of March. They fininhed my table!!!! Great working with you!!!!!! Deborah Hunter , Worship Luxury

Events