New York, NY 10016 Map · Phone number

About Atelier Isabey

Elegant couture invitations from New York boutique studio Atelier Isabey. Combining the finest papers with exquisite design and craftsmanship, we specialize in truly unique invitations that bring to life the individual personality of your event.

Follow Atelier Isabey on

aiweddingwire600x600
screen shot 2014 11 17 at 11 27 46 am

10 Reviews for Atelier Isabey

Brogan · Married on 02/16/2014

Planning a fabulous wedding can be quite difficult in this day and age. Having previoulsy worked in the wedding and event planning industry, you can see how having a completely unique wedding is near impossible. With countless blogs, pinterest and numerous TV shows dominating the bridal scene, it seems that when it comes to weddings, it's all "been there, done that." If you see a picture once or twice on Pinterest the content is discredited as being special and different. My mom and I searched endlessly to find the perfect invite that would excite our guests. We came across Atelier Isabey's page and immediately jumped for joy! We met with Margot and Steve in the city and we were so happy to have found such a talented duo! The quality of their work is unsurpassed. We spoke about several options but together decided to create a custom wedding invitation that had a unique "deco" flair. The result was fantastic! Our friends and family raved about our invitations and shared their excitement for the upcoming wedding. The invite set the tone for the entire event. Seeing the smile on my husbands face was priceless! We are going to frame it as artwork in our home! Overall, our experience working with Margot and Steve was extremely positive and I would be happy to recommend them to all!

Sent on 03/10/2014

Alisa · Married on 10/06/2012

Atelier Isabey created a stunning first impression of our special day! Unique and creative design like nothing else in the marketplace. Steve and Margot took our vision for the day and put it on paper. They were a pleasure to work with and we would highly recommend them for anyone looking for special, high-quality customized invitations.

Sent on 10/27/2012

Dottie · Married on 07/11/2009

The services of Atelier Isabey went above and beyond my expectations. My custom designed invitations were exactly what I had envisioned. Margot helped translate my vision onto paper and the response I got from wedding guests about how beautiful my invitations were was overwhelming. I highly endorse the services of Atelier Isabey and strongly encourage other brides to pursue these services- they will not be dissatisfield. The professionalism, responsiveness, and quality were exceptional.

Sent on 08/03/2009

Award

Atelier Isabey FAQ

• What services do you provide? Assembly, Design, Embossed, Engraving, Letterpress, Printing

• New York, 10016 See on map