About CT BRIDAL COUTURE

A wedding gown is the culmination of a lifetime’s dreams and fantasies, with the power to be a lasting reminder of the exquisite happiness of the day two lives are united as one. Every gown in our collection is created with the spirit and personality of the bride woven into each line of the dress, sweep of fabric and handcrafted, delicate detail. From the sophisticated and daring to a classic fairytale confection, the final design combines inspired creativity with the finest materials in a stunning display of expert craftsmanship. Fashion is an art, with no boundaries to imaginative artistic development – with C.T. Bridal’s designs your dreams will take form in a breathtaking gown that will dazzle and amaze in the heart-stopping moment you enter the room – a moment that will last forever in your memories.

Categories: Wedding Dress, Wedding Invitation

Regions serviced: New York City

Follow CT BRIDAL COUTURE on

81 Reviews for CT BRIDAL COUTURE

Bride (3)
Mother of Bride (1)
Mother of Groom (1)

Nelly is very talanted She has a great personality.CT Bridal Couture is the place to go!!! I walked in, and the first dress I tried on was "it"! It fit me like it was made for me...and so unique! I am so happy with my choice to come into CT Bridal Couture! Thank you so much Nelly! You are the best!!

Profile Picture User6638637, 1+ year ago, 1 Review
Services Used: Bride

C.T..bridal couture very welcome place. Nelly, she drew the style,made suggestions to play up my figure,sought out the finest fabric to hold more than a hundred crystals and ultimately when my day arrived...the pictures were worth a thousand words and the smile on my husbands face was priceless. I truly felt like a princess.I ordered a wedding gown from this site and the gown is exquisite!It fits like a glove. . The workmanship is great, very high quality . And the gown has extensive beading and lace. This is a place where you will be happy.

Profile Picture User6638712, 1+ year ago, 1 Review
Services Used: Bride
1.0

The experience was not like I expected, nelly was a very cold person during the whole process! I felt Very uncomfortable through out the whole process..

Profile Picture User6576597, 1+ year ago, 1 Review

5 Photos

ART WORK

5 Photos

1 ENDORSEMENT
The wedding gown industry is huge but if you looking for one of a kind original masterpiece, look no further. CT Bridal wedding gowns always stand out in my photo albums and every bride wants to know who is it by. The owner is personaly attend to all the clients to make sure she understands your vision and makes it a reallity. The quality of the gowns and great customer service makes them stand out from the rest. I highly recommend to visit their store and see for yourself what the buzz is all about.

Events