Western Ave, Seattle, WA 98166 Map · Phone number
  • Photos & Videos 39

About Leigh and Mitchell

ARTFUL AND REFINED EVENTS FOR THE CLASSIC, MODERN COUPLE.

Leigh and Mitchell is a boutique planning, design & floral firm specializing in weddings. Our process allows you to focus on building a life together and less time on your planning, design, and florals. We believe every wedding should be unique, but most importantly a celebration that reflects you and tells your one-of-a-kind love story.

BASED IN SEATTLE, WASHINGTON | DESTINATIONS

WE HAVE THREE EASY-TO-PICK-FROM SERVICE CATEGORIES, BUT WE ALWAYS FULLY TAILOR EACH OFFERING TO FIT YOUR WEDDING DREAMS.

WE ARE HERE TO TAKE THE OVERWHELM AWAY.

Whether you want us to oversee all the details for you or you want to be involved in planning every moment, we will take care of you and your celebration. We offer full-service planning, month-of coordination, and floral design.

FULL-SERVICE PLANNING

With our premier wedding experience, you can sit back and enjoy your engagement. We handle all the planning, design, and logistics for your day.

MONTH-OF-COORDINATION

With our wedding management service, you can hand us all your plans and we’ll see it all through. We serve as your guide to a smooth wedding day.

FLORAL DESIGN

With our floral design offerings, we offer both full-service and a ‘la carte options. We design lavish, romantic florals to pair perfectly with your celebration.

What if you could spend more time building a lifetime together and less time building your wedding day?

Whether you hire us for full-service planning, month-of-coordination, or floral design, we are committed to making your engagement season fun and enjoyable. Our approach is unique in how we streamline meetings for you and your fiancé so you can spend more time together and less time on your planning, design, and florals.

Follow Leigh and Mitchell on

Leigh and Mitchell 5
  • Mariah

Mariah · Married on 12/15/2018

Absolutely stunning!

If I could give more stars I would! We worked with Erica for our wedding and I cannot put into words how absolutely stunning everything was! Our wedding was a week ago and we still cannot stop talking about the floral arrangements. (They were so beautiful, we even found a way to bring one of the bouquets with us to admire on our honeymoon.) From our bridal party bouquets and groomsmen boutonnieres, to the GORGEOUS arbor arrangement and centerpieces, everything was absolutely breathtaking. We met with Erica 3 times before our wedding and she truly understood exactly what we were looking for and then took it to the next level. Aside from the floral arrangements, Erica was such a joy to work with! She helped us with EVERYTHING. She went above and beyond to help us make it the perfect day. She gave us so many great tips and we really couldn't have pulled it off without her by our side. (We had no wedding planner so we could use all the help we could get!) We knew what we wanted but couldn't put it into words (something along the lines of romantic/rustic/whimsical/fairytale.....I know, right?) and she absolutely nailed it. I can't say enough good things about Leigh and Mitchell and more specifically, Erica! My husband and I have even been talking about what kind of event we need to plan next in order to work with her again.

P.S. It began raining just as I was about to walk down the aisle and Erica went above and beyond the call of duty and helped me put my veil on and carried my dress and veil behind me to make sure it didn't get muddy before my walk down the aisle!

Sent on 08/20/2019

Megan · Married on 08/25/2018

My new Husband, in laws, and I worked with Leigh and Mitchell for about a year to help plan our wedding. I cant even begin to explain the amount of stress they took off of my shoulders. They were so organized, kept us on track the entire time to make sure things weren't just done on time, but done to help prevent unnecessary last minute stress as the day grew closer. We got to meet several times in person and I really feel like they got to know us as a couple and really understand what we wanted and why.

Having Erica, who was in charge of the design and flowers was SO HELPFUL. It was so nice to not have to find another vendor to add to the mix, she was there through the whole process and I think even from our first meeting she was excited and completely on board for our vision. There was even a moment when she reminded me of things I wanted but somehow forgot haha.

I was lucky to have two bridal showers and they completely planned one of them. It was so amazing because I felt like I got a mini look into my wedding. They brought flowers, decor and themes that were part of our wedding design, while making it its own event at the same time. They have been so thoughtful and have offered us support, words of advice, mementos, and an extreme amount of time to show they really cared about us and wanted us to have the most amazing time possible. Hannah and Erica truly gave us the best wedding experience I could have ever imagined, and more. So much more.

The day of our wedding I never felt stressed, if any problem arose they made sure I felt calm and kept me excited. We stayed on schedule, as best as could be expected with a bridal party of 18 people, and somehow kept us all in line.

I will recommend them to every person I come across that is looking for help with their wedding. Walking away from our experience I am sad it is over, I feel like I made really great friends. I am so thankful for the Leigh and Mitchell team and wish them all the best in the future.

Leigh and Mitchell 6
    Leigh and Mitchell 7
    Leigh and Mitchell 8
    Leigh and Mitchell 9
    Leigh and Mitchell 10
    Sent on 09/02/2018

Morgan · Married on 06/30/2018

Hannah is truly a superstar wedding planner! She cares so much about her clients, and makes wedding planning an enjoyable experience. On the wedding day... She went over and beyond! The entire wedding party took notice of how incredible she was (is) - the day was stress free! Erica, brought my floral arrangement vision to life! She and her team did the best job - when I saw my bouquet, it truly brought me to tears. I HIGHLY recommend their services. I promise they will exceed your expectations :)

Leigh and Mitchell 11
    Sent on 07/16/2018

Leigh and Mitchell FAQ

• What is the starting price for day-of wedding coordination?
    $ 2200.00
  • What is the starting price for partial wedding planning?
    $ 6000.00
  • What is the starting price for full wedding planning?
    $ 8700.00
  • Do you offer an hourly rate?
  • What is the hourly rate?
    $ 100.00
  • What wedding events do you provide services for?
    Ceremony
    Reception
    Rehearsal Dinner
  • What wedding planning services do you offer?
    Day-of Coordination
    Event Design
    Full Planning
    Partial Planning
    Timelines
    Vendor Referrals
  • What weddings do you have experience planning?
    Civil
    Cultural
    Destination
    Elopement
    Eco-Friendly
    Military
    Non-Religious
    Religious
  • How many planners are on your team?

• Western Ave Seattle, WA, 98166 See on map