$5,000
Day-Of, Full, Partial

About Leigh and Mitchell

Florals • Event Design • Coordination • Planning

Leigh and Mitchell formally (Paper Hearts & Company) offers planning, design and custom floral services for weddings and events. Our creative services are tailored to make your planning experience more enjoyable and your wedding or event exquisite.

Our floral designs are inspired by nature with lush, organic and textural elements. The freshest flowers are the most beautiful, so we incorporate local seasonal blooms and foraged botanical elements whenever possible.  We love designing florals for all wedding sizes and styles. Whatever your style may be, our goal is to create something you will love!

The Leigh and Mitchell team calls the Seattle area home, we do however, love to travel

Categories: Wedding Florist, Wedding Planner

Non-Religious (2)
Rehearsal Dinner (1)
Budget Analysis (1)
Guest List (1)

Erica was an absolute dream to work with!! She was extremely flexible and comforting during our long-distance planning and was always on the same page. Leigh & Mitchell went above and beyond for our big day and even helped us in setting up dessert stands for our dessert table (they have quite a variety of styles to rent). The florals were stunning. My family and I couldn't bare to leave them at the venue so now our houses all have the most gorgeous eucalyptus runners and are filled with flowers! I would highly, highly recommend Leigh & Mitchell to anyone looking for outstanding service and incredible talent.

Profile Picture Mercedes, 9/30/17, 3 Reviews
Category: Event Rentals & Photobooths, Flowers

Our photographer recommended that I get connected with Erica of Leigh + Mitchell and I am so glad we got the recommendation. We worked with Erica for the florals and event design elements of the wedding. I am so grateful for Erica's creativity. In my mind I knew how I wanted the day to look, but wasn't quite sure how to verbalize it (let alone set something like that up!). We met several times over the course of the year to refine details and come up with a solid plan, along with doing a venue walk through.

Once the big day was here, Erica and her amazing team did a phenomenal job. All of the details (the signs, candles, florals, place cards, etc.) looked so pretty! I couldn't get over how pretty everything looked. We received so many compliments on how well everything came together. Again, I am so thankful for Erica's hard work!

Profile Picture Katie, 9/9/17, 6 Reviews

Elopement
Number of Planners
4 AWARDS

1 Wedding Deal & Discount

1508118997 a44fe7cec690300b 1508117971034 lm31959julianna j photography seattle 049
This deal has
SOLD OUT

New Years Special: Month of Coordination

$2,000.00 Value | Promo Code: NEWYEAR2018
Happy New Years, if you book our "Month of Coordination" package with any of our AWESOME Associate Coordinators in the month of January you will receive $200 off! We want to help - contact us today! Using code NEWYEAR2018
Offer Expires: 01/31/2018
#WWc189a2e667970179

Seattle, WA 98136   See On Map
206-588-6684 (phone)
Leigh and Mitchell is a wedding Planner, Designer and Florist from Seattle Washington servicing weddings throughout the local area, including Seattle, Bellevue, and Tacoma. Leigh and Mitchell is a professional full service Event Design, Planning and Florist that has been part of the Seattle wedding industry since 2010 specializing in Florals, Event Design , and Planning..