Atlanta, GA 30327 Map · Phone number

About Lea June Events

My name is Lea June and I'm an energetic, down-to-earth, and bubbly wedding enthusiast. I'm inspired by anything and everything related to weddings. I love that each one is different, with its own unique flair and character illustrative of the couple.

Day-of (in actuality, Month-of) Coordination is perfect for the couple that has all of their details and planning complete and is in need for a go-to person to bring their vision to life. Trust me to manage and execute the plans and details that you've been working on for months. My goal is simple. I want to turn your vision into a reality and create a stress-free day that you will never forget.

For more information, please visit www.leajuneevents.com

• Nnovative Affairs and Decor
afdf577aa54e703f 1414453120141 106964523028791232328264379631842917726222n

4 Reviews for Lea June Events

• jessica

jessica · Married on 10/24/2015

Lea seriously was the BEST coordinator. She was on-top of her game, made my day stress-free and brought very good ideas to the table. She kept all vendors organized and had an awesome schedule put together. Wouldn't have been able to survive and actually enjoy my special day without her! Thanks, Lea!

Sent on 04/15/2016

Jess · Married on 09/19/2015

When I asked my mom about her favorite person from our recent wedding, her face lit up and she immediately said, "Lea!" And she's so right. Lea is a phenomenal day-of coordinator and better yet, a really awesome person, to boot. She kept up with a million tiny details that would have been lost on our big day without her help, from the ring bearer pillow (and tiny ring bearer), to a library of books and quotes used as centerpieces, to the bridesmaids bouquets that doubled as reception decor, right down to the dozens of tiny Champagne bubbles our friends and family blew kisses through for our send-off at the end of the night. She also corralled our crazy families and bridal parties without breaking a sweat. I stood in awe to see chronically late relations on time and in line (early, even!) for every part of our schedule because of Lea's help... And that includes my husband and myself, two perpetually late people!

If you are just starting to budget for your wedding and are on the fence about hiring a day-of planner, know that Lea's advice and tips throughout the wedding planning process will more than pay for her super affordable flat coordination fee. She will keep you sane, save you beaucoups of money and precious energy, and make sure your wedding day is truly the most perfect and wonderful day for you, your partner, your family, your friends, and other vendors, too! Everyone kept commenting how every single thing about our wedding day was absolutely perfect, and we have Lea to owe for such a feat. Get on her calendar asap because she is THE best and I am sure she books up quickly!

Sent on 10/10/2015

Ashley · Married on 10/18/2014

Lea was an absolute DREAM to work with! She made my wedding day flawless and stress-free. Lea is very well organized and on top of everything from vendors, venue, decor details...you name it, she will make sure it's done the way you envision! She has amazing ideas and suggestions to add to your special day. It was so nice to have no worries on my wedding day, because I knew I could trust Lea to make it all come together. I really cannot give her enough love. Booking Lea will be one of the best decisions you've made when planning your wedding!

Sent on 10/29/2014

Lea June Events FAQ

• What wedding planning services do you offer?
    Day-of Coordination
  • What weddings do you have experience planning?
    Civil
    Destination
    Double Weddings
    Eco-Friendly
    Military

• Atlanta, 30327 See on map
    Location of (Lea June Events)