Le Bam Studio

Atlanta, GA View map Visit website
$3,000 Package Price

$3,000 Package Price

Le Bam Studio is a luxury wedding decor and design company based in Atlanta, Georgia. It offers all-inclusive decor packages and vendor packages for your wedding day! Le Bam Studio has been known as an all-inclusive venue before and now only offer decor and vendor packages at the venue of your choice or venues that they had pleasure working with. They encourage prospective clients to hire Le Bam Studio - Professional Wedding Decor to help create a spectacular and unique look for their wedding ceremony and reception, stay within their budget as well as save them money!

Le Bam Studio offers the following services:

• Backdrops
  • Ceremony canopy
  • Bride and groom chairs
  • Lighting
  • Sequence backdrops and table linens
  • Sweetheart table decor
  • Cake table decor
  • Cake stands and glass risers
  • Chandelier cake display
  • Accessories
  • Custom wedding design

Location
Le Bam Studio showroom and office is located in Brookhaven

What is the starting price for day-of wedding coordination?

$1,500

What is the starting price for partial wedding planning?

$3,000

What is the starting price for full wedding planning?

$4,500

Do you offer an hourly rate?

What wedding events do you provide services for?

Ceremony
Reception

What wedding planning services do you offer?

Budget Analysis
Day-of Coordination
Event Design
Full Planning
Partial Planning
Timelines
To-Do Lists
Vendor Referrals

What weddings do you have experience planning?

Civil
Cultural
Destination
Double Weddings
Elopement
Military
Non-Religious
Religious

How many planners are on your team?

illustration question

Any other questions?

Message vendor

4.7

Lana P. Married on 09/17/2021
      5.0 out of 5 rating

Professional and thorough throughout the shop process!

Awesome job from beginning to end, nothing but compliments from the guests where I personally recognized your attention to detail and direction to us in making the ceremony run as smoothly as it did. You鈥檙e great at what you do.
    Bianca B. Married on 04/15/2021

The real deal

I always knew I would need a wedding planner, but I also knew finding the right planner would take some effort. I called around and when I spoke to marina I knew she was the right person for me. She was responsive, polite yet very professional. I love that she focused on the budget, detailed oriented and able to put an amazing wedding together within 6months. My wedding was beautiful, ran almost flawlessly (because of course you鈥檒l run into something on your wedding), but if there were any major glitches I didn鈥檛 know. She was full of experience and very well connected. I have nothing but respect for this company as they work hard and her team is A1.
    Chris D. Married on 03/19/2021

Everything we envisioned

Marina was absolutely phenomenal. She brought the vision me and my wife had for the perfect wedding. She was also our coordinator and made everything so seamless.
  • illustration stars

28 photos 路 07/20/2019

Deals

Le Bam Studio 1
Offer

We now offer Beach Ceremony Elopement in Florida. Ceremony Decor and coordination starts at $4500.00. We work In Panama City Beach and can arrange, decorate and coordinate!

Pricing

Fufu Catering Fufu Catering Wedding Caterers

Le Bam Studio is very professional. Great to work with.Pay attention to details .Le Bam Studio is a one stop shop for any events.I will definitely recommend them anytime. I am totally immpressed !

Sugar Kneads Cakery Sugar Kneads Cakery Wedding Cakes

Wow! I just delivered my first cake to the new Le Bam Space on Miami Circle and WOW!!! Absolutely beautiful, totally Midtown, mixed with a Posh night club feel and a touch of old Hollywood too. I can鈥檛 find enough words to tell you how fantastic this space is, you have to check it out. As usual Marina and the gang have done an amazing job and I will be fighting to make sure I do all the deliveries there! The staff is always on top of their game and they just blew my mind with the finish of this space. I鈥檓 trying to think of a reason to have an event there as we speak.

White Doves Los Angeles Southern California White Doves Los Angeles Southern California Wedding Rentals

Le Bam has great art and interior design for special events! Plus they are a good company for your wedding event!

2671 Caldwell Road NE Atlanta, GA, 30319
4045120329
Location of (Le Bam Studio)

Other vendors in Atlanta for your wedding