Ladyfingers Letterpress

Pawtucket, RI View map

Ladyfingers Letterpress is a design and print team consisting of RISD Printmaking graduate Morgan Calderini and Parsons design graduate Arley-Rose Torsone. These two ladies (who are now happily married!) are passionate about creating totally unique and 100% personalized invitations that will speak to the unique nature of your love, delight your guests and set the tone for your special day! What ever the size or budget of the wedding, we work with you to create the invites of your dreams!

We are a unique wedding stationery business in that we are both artists who bring our trained expertise as craftspeople into our work. We see every project as an opportunity to be creative and approach each invite as something new. We love to explore color, materials and the variety of ways that you can say "Hey, there's this really big beautiful amazing thing that's about to happen and we want you to share it with us!"

We begin our process wth a champagne toast and consultation with you and your honey in our studio (or via Skype if you're not local) and take notes as you talk about your wedding and listen to any ideas that you may have so that we may craft your invitations to accompany the look and style of your wedding. Our goal is to create truly personal invitations that you'll want to keep forever!

Our studio is located in the historic Hope Artiste Village in Pawtucket Rhode Island, where we print on a 100 year old cast iron Chandler and Price letterpress on only the highest quality papers and materials. We have an eco-friendly printshop (located across the hall from FarmFreshRI) where we use sustainable materials, non-toxic solvents, and do our best to take care of our planet!

We are looking forward to hearing from you!

What invitation and card products do you offer?

Custom Invitations

What services do you provide?

Assembly
Design
Letterpress
Printing

Adrienne Married on 04/25/2015
    Arley-Rose and Morgan are two INCREDIBLY talented ladies! I had been eyeing up their work for years leading up to our wedding in Hawaii and I contacted them immediately when we got engaged to get started. From the beginning they were kind, interested in our ideas and chock full of creative ways to bring our dream invitations to life. Every time we emailed they responded within 24 hours or sooner (a rarity based on experiences with other vendors) and came back with quick revisions that proved they were listening to every word we said. I would highly and happily recommend Ladyfingers Letterpress to anyone! Especially if they are looking for one of a kind, amazing invitations that make their guests' jaws drop! I still have people talking about them and they've kept them as keepsakes! These ladies are the best!
    Katie Married on 01/10/2015
    I had a vision in my head of what I wanted our invitations to look like- but I couldn't find anything on the market that fit the bill. Morgan & Arley-Rose took my input and turned it into something more perfect and beautiful that I could have ever dreamed!! Open the package when it arrived was like Christmas morning!! I cannot say enough good things about the process or the product!! People haven't stopped complementing the invitations!!
  • User1972195 Event on: 12/24/2014
    Morgan and Arley-Rose are fantastic! They have created our holiday cards for the past two years. They are super creative, organized and great listeners. It is a very easy process with Ladyfingers Letterpress and I would recommend them to anyone looking for unique and beautiful invites or holiday cards

• WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2016 Winner
  • WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2015 Winner
  • WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2014 Winner
  • WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2013 Winner

Deals

Ladyfingers Letterpress 1
Gift
Ladyfingers Letterpress is kicking off the new year with a hot new deal for all you hard working people out there!

We are offering a thank-you gift in the form of 100 FREE letterpressed business cards to every wedding professional who recommends couples to us! That's right, for every referral that signs up for our services, YOU receive 100 custom letterpressed business cards on thick, 100% cotton paper!

Be sure to tell your referral to mention this deal and please send us your info so we may correspond. For more info about Ladyfingers Letterpress, please see our website! www.ladyfingersletterpress.com Feel free to email us at info@ladyfingersletterpress.com Thanks and hope to hear from you soon!

Letter & Lark Letter & Lark Wedding Invitations

Morgan & Arley are super talented and do gorgeous work. Would highly recommend them!

Gumula Photography Gumula Photography Wedding Photographers

What amazingly beautiful invitations! If you are looking for custom letterpress, look no further! I LOVE their work!

1005 Main Street, #8116 Pawtucket, 02860
Location of (Ladyfingers Letterpress)

Other vendors in Providence for your wedding