303 E Snyder Rd, Westville, IN 46391 Map · Phone number

About Lady and the Lens Photography

I’m Holly Russell, I graduated from Indiana University with a Bachelors of Fine Art, where I focused my studies on graphic design and photography. Photography is more than a job for me. The whole experience has absolutely changed my life and perspective. I simply have fun with it. I’m bold, I push limits, I climb, I bustle your dress and pick gum off your shoe! I find ways to connect with my clients and bring out emotions that force them to candidly live in the moment.
Follow Lady and the Lens Photography on

24 Reviews for Lady and the Lens Photography

• Katie

Katie Costello · Married on 08/29/2020

Incredible!

Holly was amazing to work with! We were recommended to her by our original photographer, who could no longer photograph our wedding due to us having to move our wedding date and our photos could not have turned out more perfect! Holly was easy to work with, energetic, and personable! She makes you feel at ease and energetic at the same time and is able to capture authentic photos. I will recommend her to all of my friends and use her in the future for family photos and other events.

Sent on 10/07/2020
  • Mia

Mia Sorkin · Married on 06/15/2019

Highly recommend

Selecting Holly (Lady and the Lens) as our photographer was one of the best decisions we made for our wedding. Holly is energetic, hilarious, personable and most importantly- spontaneous! All our photos show amazing emotion, variety of poses, and capture our day beautifully.

Holly listened to all our requests and concerns leading up to our day. She made all our guests and family members feel comfortable and excited. Holly and Rich made sure to check in throughout the day/night to ensure that we captured all the people and moments that we wanted to.

The turnaround time for our photos was inside of a week! My husband and I were so excited to relive our special day thru our photos.

I cannot recommend and praise Holly and her team enough.

Sent on 07/14/2019

Kelsey · Married on 09/01/2018

Choosing Lady and the Lens Photography was one of the best choices we made for our wedding! Holly, who is the owner of the company, did our engagement pictures a few months prior and they were beautiful! My husband and I have never taken professional pictures together so we were a little nervous, but Holly's personality was fun and put us right at ease. The day of our wedding, she and her colleague Liz were supportive and gave great direction. We got our wedding pictures 1 month later and they were stunning!! We love them, and my family can't stop talking about them! Highly recommend!

Sent on 10/08/2018

Lady and the Lens Photography FAQ

• What is the starting price for your wedding photography services?
    $ 3,990.00
  • What primary photographic style do you identify with?
    Contemporary
    Photojournalism
  • What photography services do you offer?
    High-Res Images
  • What photography items do you offer?
    Albums
    Digital Files
    Flush Mount
    Prints

• Uptown Social Historic Weddings

Holly and her team are incredible! Her timeless images speak for themselves! She knows our venue and the area and is able to capture the true essence of your big day and leave you with memories to last a lifetime!

• Makeup By Krissy V Wedding Hair & Makeup

Holly and her team @ Lady and the Lens have been some of my absolute favorite people to work with for many years now, and I will forever sing their praises! Anytime a bride asks me for a referral, they are always at the top of my list. They are not only professional, but also incredibly fun, and truly will feel like a friend by the time you're done working with them!

• Aberdeen Manor Ballroom, Chapel, Garden Mansion Weddings

Lady and the Lens does a beautiful job with wedding photography. Her way of capturing the moment really makes you feel the emotion that was felt on the wedding day.

• 303 E Snyder Rd Westville, 46391 See on map
    2192101234 (Phone number)
    By appointment only
    Location of (Lady and the Lens Photography)