154 DANFORTH AVE, Jersey City, NJ 07305 Map · Phone number
  • Photos

About LA BELLE BOUTIQUE

La Belle Boutique is the number one choice for Jersey City bridal gowns. For over three decades, we have helped numerous brides find the perfectly fitting wedding gown of their dreams. Our Jersey City Bridal Gowns are comprised of a vast selection of different brands, ensuring that you will be able to find the flawless and affordable dress you deserve for your special day. We employ a dedicated staff of wedding and fashion experts, who treat each bride as if it were their sister or daughter getting married. They will provide the professional attention needed to help you find the right dress and fit for your wedding day.

La Belle's selection of Special Occasion dresses and Bridals are handpicked and made for the Boutique. Customer Service is impeccable as well as the variety of prices ranges. One Chic Boutique has been rated by Brides Magazine one of the best boutique's in the tri-state area.

la bell
la bell

38 Reviews for LA BELLE BOUTIQUE

1 User photo

LA BELLE BOUTIQUE 1
  • Loretta

Loretta · Married on 01/20/2019

Great selection!

Myself, my mother and mother in law all got our gowns here and couldn’t have been happier!

Sent on 02/14/2019
    LA BELLE BOUTIQUE 2
  • F

Fran · Married on 04/07/2018

Hi. Mother of the bride. Went shopping for a dress today. Wedding in November. Heard of shop from a friend so drove out from SI. Met Louise. Selected a few dresses for me. She seemed to know what would suit my size, age etc. Every dress she selected looked very nice. Offered to add sleeves and alter dresses etc. I though she was professional, courteous, polite and, best of all, not pushy. Very nice experience. Since first time out I will look around a little more but I really thought a very pleasant experience!

Sent on 04/07/2018

Marianne · Married on 11/22/2014

My favorite store for formalwear. My wedding dress was absolutely perfect! They had a great selection and excellent tailoring. I continue to get compliments on my dress and I'm so happy to have the pictures to memorialize it. Highly recommend La Belle!

Sent on 12/30/2014