Roma Tailors LLC

Denville, NJ View map Visit website

Why Rent?

You do not have to settle for your wedding,choose from thousands of the worlds finest fabrics and countless design options measured to your exact body specifications.

We pride ourselves on our custom design expertise, and on the meaningful relationships we build with each and every one of our clients. At the heart of this client-centered focus is our exceptional customer service. We add our personal touch to deliver a unique and stress-free shopping experience.

Roma Tailors LLC provides Expert Tailoring and Custom Suit and Shirt Service throughout Northern New Jersey,

What are your price ranges for full-priced suits and tuxedos?

$500 - $999
$1,000 - $1,999

Who do you provide services for?

Bridesmaids
Groomsmen
Mother of the Bride
Mother of the Groom
Ring Bearers

Which of the following services do you provide?

Alterations
Appointments Only
Full Customization

Which of the following items do you offer?

Tuxedo Rentals

What is your return policy?

Final Sales

Bryan Married on 03/03/2018

I used Roma Tailor's for my wedding this past March, from the day we met until the day that my groomsmen and I collected our suits Vincent was a pleasure to work with!

It started off with my fiance and I coming to his store to pick out the style of suit which I wanted for myself and groomsmen. We went through multiple fabrics and designs until we found the perfect mix. There were multiple options from there on including cut, style and I even got to pick out the interior fabric of the suit jacket which has my name stitched into it! With my suit picked out Vincent then arranged for my groomsmen to come and have a 'suit fitting party' himself and his wife Samira provided us with drinks of our choice (beer/wine/mimosa's etc) and food while everyone picked out the perfect cut, interior linen and personalised names in their jackets.

My groomsmen and I couldn't be happier with how everything came out. I couldn't believe that i could get a custom suit cheaper than buying from a store! I can't see myself buying a suit that isn't custom tailored by Roma Tailor's again!

45 Broadway 2nd Floor, 2nd Floor Denville, NJ, 07834
Location of (Roma Tailors LLC)

Other vendors in Northern New Jersey for your wedding