Seattle, Washington, Seattle, WA 98109 Map · Phone number
Most Popular Price $3,599

About Kristen Kane Photography

Kristen Kane Photography is a wedding photography company serving couples in the Seattle-Tacoma, Washington area. Lead photographer, Kristen, describes her style as intimate and authentic, with rich and earthy undertones to create subtle magical elements. Her main inspiration comes from Lake Superior and the fjords of Norway to create enchanting and nostalgic images. She believes that each photo from your wedding simply furthers your love story, capturing the essence of your big day, bound together in leather.

Using a documentary style Kristen Kane Photography aims to deliver albums and tangible products for you and your partner to enjoy for a lifetime. Her wedding packages include a second-shooter and hand-colored, high-resolution images which can be made into albums, prints and proofs. Kristen Kane Photography is also able to photograph boudoir, engagement, and trash the dress shoots.

img 2481 51 1022609
img 2481 51 1022609

4 Reviews for Kristen Kane Photography

• Ashley

Ashley Orban · Married on 10/26/2018

Amazing, fun and beautiful photos!

Kristen was absolutely amazing!! Although I knew her from school, I've never worked with her on a professional level but she was on top of everythinggg. Not only was she the photographer but she helped me with other tasks throughout the day which was so helpful and took some stress off of me. She had plenty of ideas for great pictures and let us get any other specific shots we wanted. She was so much fun and really made everyone comfortable. When we got our photos back we were unbelievably happy. I can't even describe it cause the editing was exactly what we love and they just looked so perfect. She captured the mood and theme so well. I would recommend her to anyone and everyone! You da best!

Also I just wanted to recognize the fact that she stayed after her time (things were running behind), knowing of a death in her family, to make sure she got pictures of our first dance. I know how hard it must've been for her and the fact that she did that was more than appreciated.

Sent on 11/05/2018

Audrianna Davis · Married on 10/20/2018

Photographer with an amazing personality

Kristen did everything in her power to not only make everyone feel comfortable but also made sure she could get every single shot, despite the weather. She also used her creative mind even when it was down pouring raining. Kristen also made sure to get all the most important shots. It was such a pleasure working with her and I would highly recommend her to anyways. She’s got a great personality and got along with everyone.

Sent on 11/12/2018
  • Amanda

Amanda Ramsey · Married on 07/28/2018

This girl has weddings on LOCK

Kristen absolutely SLAYED my wedding she was so incredibly good at her job from beginning to end. I swear the day went by so quickly that by the end of it I only had these snippets of memories from here and there until Kristen showed me our album and it all came rushing back. Her work is friggen EMOTIONAL. She has this ability to filter out which moments are the ones I wanted to see again and then just captured them. I cried on my wedding, and I cried when I saw my album for the first time. Kristen has seriously got it, and also she made my husband so relaxed at our engagement session that he actually looked forward to taking pictures on our wedding day. I seriously cant recommend her enough! AHH!

Sent on 11/06/2018

Kristen Kane Photography FAQ

• What is the starting price for your wedding photography services? $ 3,299.00
  • Which of the following are included in the starting price? 2nd Shooter, Hand-Coloring, One Event / Day, Albums, Prints, Proofs
  • What is the price of your most popular wedding package? $ 3,599.00
  • Which of the following are included in the price of your most popular wedding package? 2nd Shooter, Boudoir Shoot, Custom Graphics, Engagement Shoot, Hand-Coloring, High-Res Images, Slideshow, Albums, Canvas, Prints
  • What photography services do you offer? Additional Hours, Boudoir Shoot, Custom Graphics, Destination / Travel, Engagement Shoot, Hand-Coloring, Liability Insurance, Multi. Locations, Second Shooter, Slideshow, Toning, Trash The Dress, Wedding Portraits
  • What photography items do you offer? Albums, Canvas, Matted Prints, Prints, Proofs, Save the Date

• Seattle, Washington Seattle, Washington, 98109 See on map