Vancouver, WA 98661 Map · Phone number

About Kitchen Goddess Catering

We have custom-crafted menus and polished services. We offer nourishing, palate-pleasing fare and artful presentations. We also offer planning and coordination services along with custom favor packages. We love transforming simple ingredients into crave-worthy indulgences. We revel in event design! It is rewarding to see our clients relaxing and enjoying their events, while we tend to all the details.

Follow Kitchen Goddess Catering on

Vegan dish
bb7a60e5a620de30 1447825411150 kim and eric0024

3 Reviews for Kitchen Goddess Catering

Malia · Married on 05/12/2018

I chose Kitchen Goddess to cater my wedding and it was the best decision! My guests are still raving about how good the food was! We had a multicultural wedding and I wanted the food to reflect that. Since it was an afternoon wedding, we went with hearty appetizers: Pulled Pork sliders with pineapple coleslaw, Angel hair pasta salad, Middle Eastern Turkey Patties with a mango chutney or a yogurt sauce, a layered cheese torte with GF crackers, watermelon, lime and mint salad and Indian Bihari Kabobs. It was all amazing! Elaine and her staff are a delight to work with! Elaine went above and beyond when I asked if she could make Bihari kabobs. This is not a commonly know kabob in the U.S. and it has several ingredience that aren't easy to obtain and it's a very involved cooking process. She met the challenge like the culinary master she is and created the most delicious, flavorful kabob I've ever tasted!
    I highly recommend Kitchen Goddess Catering.

Sent on 06/07/2018

Nancy · event on 09/27/2014

We really enjoyed working with Elaine Low of Kitchen Goddess Catering for our birthday/retirement party and would highly recommend her! She was very responsive and patient with my questions (first time I had ever hired a caterer). Her food was fabulous - both in taste and presentation! She prepared a number of appetizers, fruit salad, vegetables (including some unusual ones!) and fruited water that was just beautiful presented in a glass jar. Her roast beef foccacia was to die for! She provided both vegetarian and omnivore-friendly options. She also arranged for help in setting up and cleaning up that was very reasonable, and friendly, hard workers. I would not hesitate in the least to hire her again!

Sent on 10/10/2014

Working with Elaine was so easy, and her food was amazing as always! So many people commented on how good our food was and asked who did the catering. Elaine has been our first choice when recommending caterers to other people. Two of our friends are planning on using her for their upcoming weddings, and you should do the same! Book her while you still can!

Sent on 05/21/2015

Kitchen Goddess Catering FAQ

• What is the average catering price per person for plated service? $ 50.00
  • What is the average catering price per person for buffet service? $ 40.00
  • What is the average catering price per person for stations? $ 50.00
  • What is the average catering price per person for hors d'oeuvres? $ 31.00
  • Which of the following are included in the cost of your full service wedding catering? Delivery, Clean Up, Cake Cutting, Server(s), Tastings
  • What event services do you provide? Delivery, Set Up, Clean Up
  • What catering services do you provide? Buffet, Cake Cutting, Family Style, Hors d'oeuvres, Plated, Server(s), Stations, Tastings
  • What types of cuisine do you cater? American, Asian, Italian, Local
  • What dietary needs can you accommodate? Gluten Free, Lactose Free, No Pork, Nut Free, Organic, Vegan, Vegetarian

• Vancouver, 98661 See on map