16789 sw juliann lane, Beaverton, OR 97007 Map · Phone number

About Your Kitchen Chef

At Your Service!

Experts in catering since 2011. Your Kitchen Chef based in Beaverton Oregon specializes in custom wedding catering celebrations at venues throughout Portland and surrounding areas. Exquisite Chef and owner Keith Banks brings his passion, special attention to detail and flavors, that you and your guests will truly enjoy. Chef Keith will create the perfect cuisine and quality menu for your special day. Plus, nothing compares to the fresh flavors of his homemade food.

Big or small we do them all! Regardless of the size of your wedding or service required, you can count on the reputation of Your Kitchen Chef to provide that personal touch. We meet get to know personally every bride and couple to create their own unique experience and amazing day! Also, you will find Your Kitchen Chef catering staff to be professional, pleasant and quick to meet your all needs. We are here to serve!

Contact us for a quote or to begin planning your event.

Phone: 503-602-5553

Email: yourkitchenchef@gmail.com

Follow Your Kitchen Chef on

8d4e4a5448770b54 20170902 023211241 iOS
Wedding Buffet for Rachel and Alex
Outdoor wedding at a private home in Dundee for Dana and Greg.
Outdoor wedding at a private home in Dundee for Dana and Greg.
34ccf93e380cc449 1527324350 1e3218f73eae1bfd 1527324343036 1 1801253 7419540058

9 Reviews for Your Kitchen Chef

• Lanna

Lanna · Married on 07/25/2019

Wedding buffet Perfection!

Keith and Sherri did it again! After meeting with them for a tasting of Keith’s delicious food (especially the mushroom puffs), we knew which caterer to choose. Keith and his staff were so wonderful to us and all of the guests, even sending us off with lots of leftovers and to-go boxes for the bride and groom. Everyone wanted his Mac and cheese recipe. It was the best we’ve ever tasted! My mom wished she could have given you a big hug and says to say God Bless You for all you do!!!

Sent on 08/25/2019

Marshelle · Married on 09/08/2018

I do not have enough space here to write all of the positive compliments I can give Keith at Your Kitchen Chef and all of his staff! Keith catered my wedding at Horning's Hideout 9/8/18 and the food was AMAZING. Working with Keith was a joy as well. He and his wife had my mom and I to his house for the tasting. We felt very at home and welcomed. The food was amazing and matched the quality served in bulk at my wedding! Keith was very responsive and professional. I can also not speak highly enough about Keith's team. As a bride they made sure I had everything I needed and that my guests were taken care of. After the wedding I had many guests comment on how nice everyone was and how caring. We had a decent chance of rain for the event and Keith made sure that his end was taken care of without any added stress. Keith has extremely reasonable prices and was incredibly flexible in creating a menu that worked for us.

The food was healthy, fresh, and incredibly delicious :). I have some very picky food guests and he was able to make sure my menu had gluten free, dairy free, vegan, and vegetarian, options. My guests could not stop commenting on how delicious the food was. The dessert, 3 different types of cobbler was so delicious that most guests had at least two plates. Also, he last minute added in a cutting cake at my request which was delicious.

I am so happy that we chose to work with Keith for the wedding and hope you chose him as well!

Sent on 09/19/2018

Julia · Married on 08/18/2018

Chef Keith and his team made our wedding SO wonderful. When we met with him and his wife for a tasting, they were very accommodating and created a specific menu for us at no additional cost. They took care of everything and the food was absolutely amazing. Our wedding went so smoothly and I heard nothing but wonderful things about the food and his staff. Thank you so much for making our day so special!

Sent on 09/09/2018

Award

Your Kitchen Chef FAQ

• What is the average catering price per person for buffet service? $ 25.00
  • Which of the following are included in the cost of your full service wedding catering? Delivery, Set Up, Clean Up, Cake Cutting, Server(s)
  • What is the starting price per person for bar service? $ 35.00
  • What event services do you provide? Delivery, Set Up, Clean Up
  • What catering services do you provide? Buffet, Cake Cutting, Dessert, Family Style, Hors d'oeuvres, Server(s), Stations, Tastings
  • What types of cuisine do you cater? American, Asian, Cajun, Caribbean, Greek, Italian, Local, Mediterranean, Mexican, Seafood, Southern, Southwestern, Thai
  • What dietary needs can you accommodate? Gluten Free, Lactose Free, No Pork, Organic, Vegetarian
  • What bar services do you provide? Bartender(s), Outside Alcohol
  • Which of the following items can you provide? Barware, China, Flatware, Glassware, Linens

• 16789 sw juliann lane Beaverton, 97007 See on map