Your Kitchen Chef Reviews

17 Reviews for Your Kitchen Chef

• Nathan

Nathan Hadley · Getting married on 03/08/2021

Incredible Wedding Catering Experience

We were married on August 15th, 2020 amidst the COVID-19 pandemic. We found wedding planning to be more stressful than expected, especially when taking into account physical distancing and other necessary infection control measures. However, the catering experience was easy and enjoyable from start to finish. Keith Banks from Your Kitchen Chef was a great communicator from the beginning. He was flexible and worked with the budget we hoped to stay within. He provided a personalized tasting session for us where we tried multiple dish combinations. A short time later he provided us a quote with a few different options based on our favorite dishes from the tasting. We ended up choosing Greek Lemon Chicken and Marinated Tri-tip for the main dishes, Roasted Potatoes with Garlic and Rosemary and Balsamic Asparagus for the sides, and other appetizer/salad dishes as complements. We were so happy with the final catered meal and heard an abundance of positive comments from the wedding guests. It was definitely one of the highlights of our wedding! I would highly recommend Your Kitchen Chef for any of your catering needs.

Thank you for everything Chef Keith!

Nathan & Esther

Sent on 09/13/2020

Debbie Hadley · Getting married on 03/08/2021

Keith Banks at "Your kitchen chef" was outstanding

We hired Keith from "Your kitchen chef" catering to do our son's rehearsal dinner. WE were pretty stressed out because of the Corona Virus and Keith came up with some gourmet individual meals that were so delicious and attractive and made sure we had all we needed.

He was so professional in his delivery and presentation. And even helped us to relax because he had it all taken care of.

My son also hired him to cater the wedding meal and it was also excellent.

WE highly recommend "Your Kitchen Chef" catering.

Sent on 10/02/2020
  • Rich

Rich Juszkiewicz · Married on 12/11/2020

Highly Recommended for Rehearsal Dinners

Keith and Your Kitchen Chef come highly recommended by us. We had Your Kitchen Chef booked for all of our wedding catering, and we were so impressed with the quality of the food at the tasting and with our interactions with Keith that we decided to use Your Kitchen Chef to also cater our rehearsal dinner at a private location during the COVID-19 pandemic. Keith helped us come up with a delicious menu that didn't overlap with the wedding reception's menu in fairly short order. He also followed all safety protocols on the day of the event and delivered and a meal that was memorable and delicious. Keith knew how to use his expertise to help realize our vision, and we couldn't be happier with our interactions with Your Kitchen Chef.

Sent on 01/03/2021

Sarah Eleanor Pilkington · Married on 09/10/2020

Amazing experience

Keith and Your Kitchen Chef were amazing to work with, and I could not recommend them more. The food was phenomenal - so many of our guests commented on it, and Keith was really great in helping to plan the menu for what we were looking for. I can't emphasize how great the food was. Besides that, he also provided bar service which went very smoothly, and they executed our signature cocktails to perfection, even including cute garnishes. The food at our wedding was very important to us, so that was where our budget was focused, but Keith & co. still came in under budget. He was also vert flexible when the number of guests changed due to Covid-19. He was an absolute pleasure to work with, and we would work with him again for future events in a heartbeat. Do you and your guests a favor and go with Your Kitchen Chef!

Sent on 10/23/2020
  • Rushingtide

Tricialee Friedman · Married on 09/03/2020

He Got My Husband To Eat STEAK!

When we had our first tasting with Keith, he offered a spread of delectable food from the comfort of his beautiful home, served fresh and hot. Every meal was out of this world -- so much so that we booked every single dish he gave us for our wedding. When we needed to downsize our wedding due to COVID (going from 70 people to 10), we didn't want to lose Keith, so we spread our original buffet to a plated dinner across the wedding and the rehearsal dinner the night before. Not only was Keith prompt, responsive and accommodating, and had impeccable service the day of our wedding, AND had very strict COVID rules... he did the one thing I never thought any chef in the world could ever do: he got my now husband to eat steak. Not a big achievement, right? No, it is. It really is. See, you have to understand, I got into a relationship with a man who hates food. He legitimately hates food. He's Captain Holt on Brooklyn 99: "If it were feasible, my diet would consist entirely of flavorless beige smoothies, containing all the nutrients required by the human animal." I knew this going into the marriage with him. I gave up on ever eating certain things together like a usual couple does. So when Keith offered us steak and chicken to try, and the now husband gave it a good college try, I expected him to say, "yeah it's edible." Not this time, my friends. His eyes bugged out. The corners of his lips curled into a smile. A real honest-to-God smile. He chewed, as slowly as he usually does (like 40 chews a bite, I don't understand him sometimes), and when he swallowed, he turned to me and said, "That's the best ******* steak I've ever had." I wanted to cry out of sheer joy, scream Hallelujah, do a jig -- pretty sure I giggled uncontrollably. But that? That was the moment I knew, this was our guy. So if you aren't sure about who to get as your caterer, especially if you have a future spouse that has food limitations or is like my now husband and is the pickiest eater you've ever met in your life, then get Keith. You won't regret it. PS GET HIS CHIPS. IT HAS BEEN 8 DAYS SINCE OUR WEDDING AND WE DREAM OF HIS TORTILLA CHIPS. Attached is a photo of our faces eating said chips. Legitimate reactions to them.

Sent on 09/11/2020
  • Cat

Cat Tello · Married on 08/01/2020

Fantastically delicious

Keith and his team were BEYOND AMAZING, not only was he super understanding about all the changes due to COVID, he was super responsive and kind during these stressful times. The food was incredible from the first tasting to the day of the wedding we were blown away! All our guest continue to give us complements on ALL the food! Highly recommend!!
    Thank you Keith and your amazing team for making our day amazing and filled with delicious treats!!!

Sent on 08/04/2020
  • Kristina

Kristina Juszkiewicz · Married on 02/11/2020

Amazing food and great service all around!

Keith is an amazing chef and our experience from the initial contact with Our Kitchen Chef up through our wedding was so easy and perfect. We are really picky foodies and could not have made a better selection for the food service (and bar service). They responded quickly, were very receptive to our visions and ideas, and provided very clear options and professional guidance. The tasting was amazing and they helped us narrow down our options to create the perfect menu that our guests are still raving about. We had several challenges from severe allergies to providing safe food service to our guests during covid and they flawlessly delivered on all aspects. Our Kitchen Chef will definitely be our go-to for any and all future events in need of catering, they come highly recommended.

Sent on 12/31/2020

Maddie · Married on 09/14/2019

Highly Recommend

Keith and his staff were great. We were very adamant on our non-traditional menu that we wanted at our wedding, and he absolutely nailed it! Our guests are STILL raving about how wonderful the food was. Would definitely recommend!

Sent on 11/04/2019
  • Lanna

Lanna · Married on 07/25/2019

Wedding buffet Perfection!

Keith and Sherri did it again! After meeting with them for a tasting of Keith’s delicious food (especially the mushroom puffs), we knew which caterer to choose. Keith and his staff were so wonderful to us and all of the guests, even sending us off with lots of leftovers and to-go boxes for the bride and groom. Everyone wanted his Mac and cheese recipe. It was the best we’ve ever tasted! My mom wished she could have given you a big hug and says to say God Bless You for all you do!!!

Sent on 08/25/2019

Marshelle · Married on 09/08/2018

I do not have enough space here to write all of the positive compliments I can give Keith at Your Kitchen Chef and all of his staff! Keith catered my wedding at Horning's Hideout 9/8/18 and the food was AMAZING. Working with Keith was a joy as well. He and his wife had my mom and I to his house for the tasting. We felt very at home and welcomed. The food was amazing and matched the quality served in bulk at my wedding! Keith was very responsive and professional. I can also not speak highly enough about Keith's team. As a bride they made sure I had everything I needed and that my guests were taken care of. After the wedding I had many guests comment on how nice everyone was and how caring. We had a decent chance of rain for the event and Keith made sure that his end was taken care of without any added stress. Keith has extremely reasonable prices and was incredibly flexible in creating a menu that worked for us.

The food was healthy, fresh, and incredibly delicious :). I have some very picky food guests and he was able to make sure my menu had gluten free, dairy free, vegan, and vegetarian, options. My guests could not stop commenting on how delicious the food was. The dessert, 3 different types of cobbler was so delicious that most guests had at least two plates. Also, he last minute added in a cutting cake at my request which was delicious.

I am so happy that we chose to work with Keith for the wedding and hope you chose him as well!

Sent on 09/19/2018

Julia · Married on 08/18/2018

Chef Keith and his team made our wedding SO wonderful. When we met with him and his wife for a tasting, they were very accommodating and created a specific menu for us at no additional cost. They took care of everything and the food was absolutely amazing. Our wedding went so smoothly and I heard nothing but wonderful things about the food and his staff. Thank you so much for making our day so special!

Sent on 09/09/2018

Marci · Married on 08/04/2018

Absolutely fantastic company to work with! The staff and owner were wonderful and food was delicious!! We had a lot of our guests comment on how friendly the staff was and how good the food was!! Thank you soo much for helping make our day so fabulous!!!

Sent on 09/13/2018

Brian · Married on 09/16/2017

Keith was a professional and was very relaxed which put me and my fiance at ease. He did our reception and did an excellent job. Food was delicious, his staff were great, made the event go very smoothly. I highly recommend him and I know if I need a caterer in the future I will go no further than Keith.

Sent on 09/25/2017

Sharon · Married on 09/01/2017

Keith and his team provided appetizers, a Hawaiian buffet and bartending at our daughter's wedding September 1. Keith was awesome to work with and responsive to requests. He worked within our budget to provide quality catering above and beyond what others offered- even a bartender ( and a great one at that). The food was delicious and authentic and we received many compliments from wedding guests regarding all phases of Keith's services. He made sure the newlyweds had food to take to thier hotel and packaged up leftovers for us. First class service and food!

Sent on 09/12/2017
  • Anna

Anna · Married on 08/05/2017

Keith Banks (Your Kitchen Chef) catered my wedding in August, and he was practically perfect in every way. I recommend him highly.

Of course the bottom line for a caterer is the food, and it was superb. I got exactly what I wanted - unlike other caterers, who promoted their own specialties - and every item was excellent!

Keith was extremely flexible. I wanted a whole lamb roasted on a spit, and Keith purchased a grill to do the job. "That's how we grow," he explained. "We will use it again in the future." When we wanted pie instead of cake, Keith created a pie bar with 6 great pies - plus a small, delicious cake for the traditional ceremony.

Perhaps most importantly, Keith felt like a partner rather than a vendor. He has an upbeat, can-do attitude, and he offered good advice. After all, he's been to more weddings than we have. Keith's wife Sherri works with him, and it was a delight to spend time with both of them.

He provided full service, including two visits to the site before the event. His staff was friendly and efficient, and they actually seemed to enjoy themselves while working hard.

Keith played a large part in making my wedding a total success and easy joyful celebration!

Sent on 09/15/2017

Dana · Married on 07/29/2017

Chef Keith catered our wedding and prepared the most amazing Hawaiian buffet for us. I cannot say enough positive things about him and his staff. The guests raved about the food and the service was beyond excellent. Our experience from the very beginning was positive. He worked with our budget to deliver everything we wished for an affordable price. I recommend Your Kitchen Chef for all catering needs and will definitely use them again.

Sent on 08/02/2017

Audrey · Married on 07/22/2017

Keith and his wife were extremely welcoming and willing to help us create the perfect menu for our wedding to fit our budget and preferences. We appreciated that he took the time to check out our venue before the event and go over all the details before the big day. The food was delicious and his staff was wonderful and professional. We highly recommend Keith!

Sent on 08/09/2017