Kimberly S Photography

• Small Red Thread Photography
  • Alexandra White Photo

14 Reviews for Kimberly S Photography

Amberlei · Married on 11/09/2012

Kimberly did not do a wedding event for for me instead she did a boudior photo shoot... She was truly amazing!!! I have to say I was nervous about the shoot but she immediately made me feel comfortable and the photos were AMAZING!!!!

Sent on 01/23/2013

Rick · Married on 03/24/2012

Kimberly Scott is an amazing wedding photographer! She was on time, very professional, and very personable. My wife and I were at ease knowing that we had a great photographer with lots of experience. She is especially experienced in shooting outdoors w/ natural light! My wife was very comfortable with Kim and her direction. Kim and her assistant Jonathan were very friendly w/ our guests, and everyone loved them. I was very impressed with her equipment as well. Kim had the right lens for every occasion, and I understand how important that is.

I am so proud of the photos she took of us, and would highly recommend Kimberly Scott!

Sent on 03/28/2012

Claudia · Married on 03/24/2012

Ms. Kimberly Scott was not only amazing at capturing all of our special moments but she was very professional and friendly. I highly recommend her because she will go above and beyond to make sure you are happy and stress free on your big day!

Sent on 04/11/2012

• Universal City, 78148 See on map
    (Phone number)
    Location of (Kimberly S Photography)