Kennedy Weddings

Houston, TX 77001 Map · Phone number

33 Reviews for Kennedy Weddings

Jennifer · Married on 04/02/2016

I originally thought I could plan my wedding on my own, but I was WAY wrong. We hired Kennedy Weddings approximately a year out from our wedding day. My first meeting was with Cristin over the phone - our personalities just clicked, talking to Cristin made me feel as if I was talking to someone I'd been friends with for years. Cristin made sure I stayed on track with my planning to-do list and had fabulous recommendations when it came to other vendors - she made it really easy to plan a wedding in the Austin area while living in Houston. Cristin, Heather and Kim are such a great team and they really did everything they could to make my weekend absolutely perfect. This will not be the last time we hire Kennedy Creative Events!!

Jessica · Married on 06/13/2015

Absolutely loved my wedding planners!

Dinah · Married on 10/25/2014

Cristin Meehan at Kennedy Weddings was an absolute godsend!! My husband and I live overseas and I knew that it was important for us to have a wedding planner despite the venue offering a site coordinator to assist us. My husband actually was skeptical of hiring a planner but after we met with Cristin he completely changed his views. I had no idea where to even start with the planning process as I had never thought of anything wedding related in my life in terms of colors, themes, decor, invitations, food...nothing!! Cristin helped us take each step one at a time to make the wedding 100% a reflection of us while she managed the execution, and the execution was flawless! As we live in Dubai, time differences were always a challenge but Cristin was always available to us by phone, Skype, text, and email. Everything was done remotely and we only met Cristin in person about 6 weeks before the wedding. I never had to chase her on anything she was always on top of everything. The weekend itself was magical. To be honest I was a bit bored at times the morning of the wedding because I had nothing to do! Everything was looked after by Cristin and her team. Because of Cristin I was totally relaxed and actually enjoyed every minute of the wedding. We had a bit of a issue with my dress being too long for our first dance where we went to Cristin with "a solution, please!!" and she and her assistant B came up with one that saved the day. All of the vendors we hired were referred to us by Cristin. I didn't research any of them as I figured they all must be ok given that she had worked with them before. All the vendors exceeded our expectations and we wouldn't change a thing. I'm a bit sad the wedding is over now as I will miss Cristin! I think that says a lot.

Kennedy Weddings FAQ

• Which of the following services do you provide? Consultations, Delivery, Event Design, Samples, Set Up
  • What types of arrangements do you provide? Centerpieces
  • What is the starting price for partial wedding planning? $ 3,500.00
  • What is the starting price for full wedding planning? $ 6,000.00
  • Do you offer an hourly rate? Yes
  • What is the hourly rate? $ 125.00
  • What wedding planning services do you offer? Budget Analysis, Event Design, Full Planning, Partial Planning, Timelines, To-Do Lists, Vendor Referrals
  • How many planners are on your team? 3
  • Which of the following event rental services to you provide? Delivery, Setup, Showroom
  • What event items are available? Centerpieces, Chairs, Decor, Lounge Furniture