Kelsey Pridmore Photography

Napa, CA View map
$2,400 Most Popular Price

$2,400 Most Popular Price

First off CONGRATULATIONS you are getting Married!!! My name is Kelsey Pridmore and I am a local wedding photographer located in the beautiful Napa Valley. I pride myself on great customer service and I am always striving for better. I find that I can do my job most effectively if I build a good foundation and relationship with couples. I only book 2-3 weddings a month to give each couple 100% of my attention and energy. Your wedding is kind of a big deal and I want to make sure I can be as helpful as possible. I would love to chat and get to know you and your fiancé. Weddings are my favorite and I want to hear every little detail. Feel free to send me over an email so we can get to know each other!!!

Can't wait to hear from you!!

Kelsey Pridmore

What is the starting price for your wedding photography services?

$1,000

Which of the following are included in the starting price?

Digital Files

What is the price of your most popular wedding package?

$2,400

Engagement Shoot
Digital Files

What primary photographic style do you identify with?

Natural

What photography services do you offer?

Additional Hours
Boudoir Shoot
Destination / Travel
Engagement Shoot
Multi. Locations
Second Shooter
Trash The Dress
Wedding Portraits

What photography items do you offer?

Albums
Canvas
Flush Mount
Matted Prints
Prints
Proofs
    Chelsea Married on 05/08/2021

Amazing Personality & Photos

Kelsey has done family photos, engagement photos, and is planning to do our wedding this summer. She’s beyond welcoming and friendly, every time we’ve gotten our photos back from her we’ve been blown away at the quality of her work. She’s my #1 recommendation to everyone who ask and i cannot wait for her to do our wedding photos this summer.

Kelsey Pridmore Photography's reply:

This is incredibly sweet thank you Chelsea!!! I am SOOOOOOO excited for your wedding the anticipation is killing me I can only imagine how you guys are feeling. Wahooo can't wait!!!
    Kellie O. Married on 07/25/2020

Wedding photographer

Kelsey was amazing and took the most amazing photos! She was very quick in responding if you had questions and to make sure you got the photos you wanted!

Kelsey Pridmore Photography's reply:

Your wedding came together beautifully and I am so glad I was able to capture your big day. Thank you so much for the opportunity!!!
    Tiana B. Married on 07/17/2020

Wedding Photography

This year, our wedding was affected by covid and there were continuous changes and unknowns. Kelsey was so supportive, understanding, and stuck with us through the chaos. She was supportive the day of the wedding, and even had a back up list of our vendors in case of a no-show. With her bubbly, sweet personality, taking photos was so much fun! She had great ideas for poses and we were so elated when we looked through our wedding photos. She also got great candids of our loved ones that melt my heart. I love the photos so much, I probably look through them at least once a week. Lol. We love Kelsey’s God-given talent for photography. Great experience over all. Thank you! ❤️🙏🏼

Kelsey Pridmore Photography's reply:

WOW!!! I can not thank you guys enough this brought me to tears. You have an amazing family and I am so thankful I met you all. Your wedding was PERFECT and it was a blast seeing you guys dance the night away!!!

1305 Capell Valley Road Napa, CA, 94558
7073371945
Location of (Kelsey Pridmore Photography)

Other vendors in Napa Valley for your wedding