Is this your business? Claim this listing
• Customize your Storefront with your business info
• Network with and learn from other professionals
• Showcase your work with photos & videos
• Collect reviews from your clients and build more credibility

201 Reviews for Kelly Zhang Studio

Hair Coloring (1)
Hair Extensions (1)
Haircuts (1)
Tattoo Coverage (1)

Veronica was my makeup artist for my wedding last month, and I really loved her work. I had two bridesmaids and she made them look beautiful and, while I usually hate it when I get my makeup done, I have never felt prettier than on my wedding day because of Veronica!! We also had such fun just chatting and hanging out getting ready on the day of. She is very nice, laid back and personable, I felt like my friend was doing my makeup. It was one of my favorite moments of my wedding day. My mom had refused to get her makeup/hair done, but last minute Veronica helped her, and it made a huge difference in the photos! I am such a fan. I will say though apart from the actual services and Veronica, I was trying to correspond with the office of Kelly Zhang, and because I was overseas and booked my trial for August (for a December wedding), they were being a little difficult with me over email. I think though they were perhaps just busy and got confused about my situation.

Profile Picture kimberly, 12/29/17, 4 Reviews
Category: Beauty & Health
Services Used: Airbrush Makeup, Contour Makeup, Fake Lashes, Blowouts, Consultations, Hair, Makeup

The whole team was very professional. I love Jennifer Tai. She made sure to keep in mind what look I wanted and made it into reality.

Profile Picture Gayle, 9/16/17, 1 Review
Category: Beauty & Health

The team at Kelly Zhang studio were outstanding from start to finish. From coordinating trials, to contract and pricing, to finding an artist, they made it easy and fun. They were all so professional and very accommodating. I had Jennifer Thai as my artist and she did amazing work. People are still raving about my hair and makeup. I highly recommend this studio.

Profile Picture Nicki, 4/21/17, 5 Reviews