by appointment only, Chicago, IL 60647 Map · Phone number

About Kelli Ward Photography

We provide the perfect blend of modern, artistic photography with traditional elegance. Please take a look at our portfolio and contact us to set up an appointment to talk about your wedding day.

MG 2367
ww1

9 Reviews for Kelli Ward Photography

• Laura

Laura · Married on 10/10/2009

Kelli is an amazing photographer. She was so friendly and easy to work with. Kelli was super accommodating with us, also. We just got our pictures back and we LOVE them!

Sent on 12/01/2009

Julia C. · Married on 08/02/2008

Kelli was an absolute pleasure to work with. From start to finish she provided outstanding service. She was organized, responsive, easy to work with, kind, helpful, creative, fun and a joy to be around. It was fun having Kelli by our side for our entire wedding day. She knows when to step up and take control of group pictures but she does so in a very professional and courteous way. She was great at giving photographic directions and had a lot of on the spot creative ideas that really turned out well. She was responsive to our needs and desires as we wanted a more photo-journalistic approach to the day. Half of the time we didn't even realize we were getting photographed because Kelli blended in so well. She was able to capture pictures throughout the afternoon and evening that really told the story of our day. Out of all of my wedding vendors, Kelli was one of my favorites! I would HIGHLY recommend her to anyone interested in wanting quality, modern, artistic photography!

Sent on 08/20/2008

K · Married on 06/14/2008

Kellie was absolutely amazing! We love love LOVE our pictures! My new husband and I are not at all comfrotable with being in from of the camera, and when she shot our wedding, I never felt like she was making me "pose". When we got the proofs, we were so pleased that she captured the day just as we remembered. The colors are breath taking and everyone looks so happy, and relaxed (nothing close to camera shy!). I would recommend her to anyone who is getting married, having a baby, anything.

Sent on 07/21/2008