Katy Bieniosek Floral Design

Preservation (2)
Single Flowers (2)
Samples (1)

1.0

I had this vendor lined up to be my florist for an upcoming wedding, but she fell off of the face of the earth. After sending me a proposal I was amenable to, I tried to reach out to her to confirm the proposal and send a deposit check. Not even to question the proposal - I just wanted to confirm her, book, and send money! She did not respond to multiple emails (which were politely worded) or the three voicemails I left her, so I gave up. In hindsight, I am glad I tried to book her early in the process because it gave me time to find another, more reliable florist. I don't normally write bad reviews but I just want other potential brides to be aware of what I went through. It's worth paying a little more for a florist I know won't disappear.

Profile Picture Claire, 5/12/18, 1 Review
Category: Flowers

Hired Katy for a Valentine's Day arrangement. She was well priced and prompt on service. She delivered the flowers as promised, and on time. Fresh flowers, great colors! Thanks Katy!

Profile Picture User7784161, Recently Married, 1 Review
Category: Flowers

Katy was amazing to work with! I simply told her my preferred colors (which changed a few times) and my vision and she nailed it on the head! From my ceremony decor, aisle arrangements, moss letters, cake flowers & smaller details, bridal bouquets and especially my reception decor I can not be more happy!!! She made my wedding GORGEOUS whilst not breaking the bank and I can't thank her enough!!! If you want a vendor that you don't have to worry about, Katy is the one!

Profile Picture Heather, 1/7/17, 1 Review
Category: Flowers
Services Used: Aisle Decor, Altar Decor, Bouquets, Boutonnieres, Corsages, Single Flowers, Table Arrangements