Katy Bieniosek Floral Design

Oaklyn, NJ 08107 Map · Phone number
Typical Price $2,500

18 Reviews for Katy Bieniosek Floral Design

Abby · Married on 12/31/2017

Hired Katy for a Valentine's Day arrangement. She was well priced and prompt on service. She delivered the flowers as promised, and on time. Fresh flowers, great colors! Thanks Katy!

Heather · Married on 01/07/2017

Katy was amazing to work with! I simply told her my preferred colors (which changed a few times) and my vision and she nailed it on the head! From my ceremony decor, aisle arrangements, moss letters, cake flowers & smaller details, bridal bouquets and especially my reception decor I can not be more happy!!! She made my wedding GORGEOUS whilst not breaking the bank and I can't thank her enough!!! If you want a vendor that you don't have to worry about, Katy is the one!

Andreina · Married on 12/17/2016

If you're looking for somebody talented and flexible, Katy is the person to go! We were looking for a vendor who could adapt to our budget, and Katy provided us a great proposal full of ideas that reflected our vision. She was very diligent replying our inquiries and was on top of every detail. She was also kind enough to help us with on-going changes until the last minute. All the flowers, from the boutonnieres to the centerpieces, looked stunning. She really nailed down the colors I was looking for and did an amazing job with the arrangements. I absolutely loved my bouquet and pretty much all the work she did!

I highly recommend Katy!

Katy Bieniosek Floral Design FAQ

• What is the average price for a bridal bouquet? $ 100.00
  • What is the average price for a bridesmaid bouquet? $ 45.00
  • What is the average price for a boutonniere? $ 5.00
  • How would you describe your floral designs? Nautical, Romantic, Rustic, Vintage

• Oaklyn, NJ 08107 See on map