114 Lincolnway, Valparaiso, IN 46383 Map · Phone number
Most Popular Price $4,500
Availability Check your date
  • Photos

About Katherine Murray Photography

I'm Kate, Wedding Photographer, lover of all things French, travel, ocean-related, sail boats, beautiful architecture and strong coffee. Lavender is my scent of choice and mint green my color. The Nikon D4s and the Contax 645 are my cameras and macrons my sugar addiction.

Follow Katherine Murray Photography on

Katherine Murray Photography 7
  • Katie

Katie · Married on 03/30/2019

Classic Wedding Photography

We had the absolute pleasure of working with Kate and her team for our wedding. She was amazing to work with from start to finish. I had admired her work for a very long time and knew right away we had to have her as our photographer. From our very first meeting, she was so enthusiastic about our wedding and knowledgeable about the best way to plan for the perfect day. Kate is fun, easygoing, and has some serious skills behind the lens! We felt very relaxed and easy to be ourselves. The photos captured all of the emotion of the day, and we are so grateful to be able to relive these beautiful moments for years to come.

Sent on 05/18/2019

Amy · Married on 06/08/2018

Kate was amazing! We couldn't have asked for a better photographer.

Sent on 06/16/2018
  • Greg

Greg · Married on 01/20/2018

We just can't say enough amazing things about Kate. If I were to type 10,000 words to express how great she was to work with, the quality of the photos, and just the overall sense of care; I'd still come up short. Next to your memories of that day, wedding pictures are the only thing you will have. She has a timeless and classic look in her photos...you won' t be looking back at something years from now and think it looks dated. You'll see her pictures and be taken back to that moment in time and feel all those feelings again. Just amazing, beautiful pictures that captured how truly awesome our day was. Kate is the best and you will be able to show it off for years to come!

Sent on 03/05/2018